Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Near Extinction-A Niche plague and re-population roleplay


Chiyanna
 Share

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     Shuffling over, Wulfy made some room for his new friend to lay down.

 

 

     As quietly and as calmly as she could, Mist, not turning around, pulled herself and the cub backwards through the grass and away from the beast. She didn't wanna stick around and wait for it to find them

Mist

It was quiet for a minute and you smelled the creature coming nearer. Suddenly, you heard growling and roaring behind you. The grasses rustled.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Chousbbs said:

Mist

It was quiet for a minute and you smelled the creature coming nearer. Suddenly, you heard growling and roaring behind you. The grasses rustled.

     "Screw it," Mist thought, and started running to the best of her ability while holding a cub almost her size.

     "Maybe, if I'm lucky, I might be able to find someone else who'll be able to help. For now, I just need to stay outta this things reach . . ."

 

Wulfy 

     He snuggled in with his new friend and fell asleep~

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     "Screw it," Mist thought, and started running to the best of her ability while holding a cub almost her size.

     "Maybe, if I'm lucky, I might be able to find someone else who'll be able to help. For now, I just need to stay outta this things reach . . ."

 

Wulfy 

     He snuggled in with his new friend and fell asleep~

 

Mist

Nothing came crashing behind you... Slowly the overpowering musty scent dissipated.

Wulfy

-Deep Sleep

-Dream

-Fitful sleep

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Chousbbs said:

Mist

Nothing came crashing behind you... Slowly the overpowering musty scent dissipated.

     Mist kept running until the smell was completely gone, and until her paws started hurting, only then did she stop to rest.

     Placing the cub down in front of her, she gave it a nudge. "Hey . . . kid, we're safe now. Are you alright? . . . Are you even awake?" She could see that it was still breathing, so that was good.

38 minutes ago, Chousbbs said:

Dream

     As Wulfy fell asleep, he started to dream~

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

Mist kept running until the smell was completely gone, and until her paws started hurting, only then did she stop to rest.

     Placing the cub down in front of her, she gave it a nudge. "Hey . . . kid, we're safe now. Are you alright? . . . Are you even awake?" She could see that it was still breathing, so that was good.

@Modiano Cards Plum ^ (you have a wound from the beast on your side (a scratch but since u are only a cub it sliced pretty deep) but have been dragged to safety) 

 

(Wait for her response, Safira)

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

As Wulfy fell asleep, he started to dream~

You were sitting in a clearing. It was night, gloomy and dark. Other cubs, most bigger than you, were sitting nearby, talking.

-Go toward them

-Look around more

-Go away from them

-Sniff and listen

-Stay where you are

-Call out

-Other

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     Wulfy waddled towards the other cubs

"He's coming over to us," the cub was making an odd hissing sound, but for some reason you knew what it meant. The others responded with the same sound. 

-Keep walking toward them

-Stop dead in your tracks

-Run the other way

-Attempt to talk to them

-Call out

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Chousbbs said:

@Modiano Cards Plum ^ (you have a wound from the beast on your side (a scratch but since u are only a cub it sliced pretty deep) but have been dragged to safety) 

 

(Wait for her response, Safira)

Plum mewed feebly

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Modiano Cards said:

Plum mewed feebly

     "Alright, um . . . I think I saw that thing swipe at you . . ." Mist said. Walking to the other side of the cub, she saw the wounds. Leaning down, she started to lick them, have to make sure they're clean she supposed. Once satisfied, she laid down beside the cub, and wrapped herself around it to keep it warm and comforted.

     "Now what am I supposed to do . . . ?" she thought. Resting her head on the cubs shoulders, she decided to just keep a look out for now. She had tired herself out from her long walk and then the encounter with that beast . . .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     "Alright, um . . . I think I saw that thing swipe at you . . ." Mist said. Walking to the other side of the cub, she saw the wounds. Leaning down, she started to lick them, have to make sure they're clean she supposed. Once satisfied, she laid down beside the cub, and wrapped herself around it to keep it warm and comforted.

     "Now what am I supposed to do . . . ?" she thought. Resting her head on the cubs shoulders, she decided to just keep a look out for now. She had tired herself out from her long walk and then the encounter with that beast . . .

Plum purred and snuggled up to the nicheling

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Modiano Cards said:

Plum purred and snuggled up to the nicheling

     Mist ran her tongue across the cub's head, between it's ears, but her mind was elsewhere.

     "I need to find somewhere safer when I have more energy . . . but where? I don't know where mother is, I don't know where father is, I don't know where I am, I don't even know who this cub is or anything about it. Where's it's parents? Does it even have a name? It's so small still . . . ."  With a sigh, Mist came to the conclusion that she was probably gonna have to look after and take care of it. And on the topic of taking care of the cub, she was gonna need to find food soon, she was still hungry, and more so from the energy it took to get away from the beast . . .

     "Later, I can do that later . . ." she muttered to herself. To the cub, she said, "I'll go look for food for the two of us once I have the energy for it. For now though, I need to call you something other than 'cub'. Can you speak yet, do you have a name? Are you even old enough to understand me yet?" She shook her head slightly. The next few days, at least, were gonna be rough, she could feel it . . . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     Mist ran her tongue across the cub's head, between it's ears, but her mind was elsewhere.

     "I need to find somewhere safer when I have more energy . . . but where? I don't know where mother is, I don't know where father is, I don't know where I am, I don't even know who this cub is or anything about it. Where's it's parents? Does it even have a name? It's so small still . . . ."  With a sigh, Mist came to the conclusion that she was probably gonna have to look after and take care of it. And on the topic of taking care of the cub, she was gonna need to find food soon, she was still hungry, and more so from the energy it took to get away from the beast . . .

     "Later, I can do that later . . ." she muttered to herself. To the cub, she said, "I'll go look for food for the two of us once I have the energy for it. For now though, I need to call you something other than 'cub'. Can you speak yet, do you have a name? Are you even old enough to understand me yet?" She shook her head slightly. The next few days, at least, were gonna be rough, she could feel it . . . 

"Poom. Proom!"

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Modiano Cards said:

"Poom. Proom!"

     "'Proom'?" Mist said, tilting her head. Well, at least she knew that the cub could understand her and speak, if only a little bit since it was still quite young. 

     After listening to it repeat the same word over and over for a little while, she thinks she figured out what it was trying to say.

     "Is it Plum? Your name is Plum?"

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     "'Proom'?" Mist said, tilting her head. Well, at least she knew that the cub could understand her and speak, if only a little bit since it was still quite young. 

     After listening to it repeat the same word over and over for a little while, she thinks she figured out what it was trying to say.

     "Is it Plum? Your name is Plum?"

"Proom! Yeee!"

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Modiano Cards said:

"Proom! Yeee!"

     "Heh, well alrighty, nice to meet you then, Plum. Hopefully I can figure out what to do from here, If we're lucky, we can find others we can stay with too," Mist said, smiling at Plum.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     "Heh, well alrighty, nice to meet you then, Plum. Hopefully I can figure out what to do from here, If we're lucky, we can find others we can stay with too," Mist said, smiling at Plum.

"Blelele! Yuu aa?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

     "Um, hello?" Wulfy asked, as he continued to walk towards them, albeit a bit slower now

They turned all at once toward you, their eyes flashing red. Without anymore warning they all ran at you.

-RUN

-Fight

-Stay still

-Talk to them??

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

(when do I start @Chousbbs?)

(also sorry if you don't have time now, I know there are time zones)

 

18 hours ago, Chousbbs said:

@Lizardcake

It was dark...your head hurt. You felt wet.

-Open your eyes

-Listen

-Sniff the air

-Lie there

-Other

ur first post ^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Chousbbs said:

It was dark...your head hurt. You felt wet.

-Other

She tried to stand up, shaking wobbly because the journey trough the sea made her exhausted. She finally manages to stand on her paws - it was even harder considering the fact that she only had 3 actual ones.

She tilts her head in confusion, looking at the island that looked nothing like home.

...but what is home? She doesn't know clearly, but whatever it is, it's not here.

She tries to remember how she got here...

Nothing. Black hole in her head.

She tries harder...

Everything she remembers...

... bluebird screeches...?

...the sounds of a storm...

...and the voice of one of her tribemates...

She shaked the water off and gone to explore the island.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...