Stray Fawn Community

Siblings.

23 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Can anyone tell me why my brother is so annoying, and yells at me for no reason whatsoever?

What about your siblings?

What annoying stuff do they do?

They snore and breathe loudly. They also keep flexing the fact that they can use the computer for as much as they want because they don't have school anymore

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Modths are butterflies said:

They snore and breathe loudly. They also keep flexing the fact that they can use the computer for as much as they want because they don't have school anymore

That, ultimately, sucks-

I can't imagine my brother doing that to me,

He does, however, keeps exhaling in my face, and keeps touching me even though he knows I don't like it.

Yeah, he has ADHD, but he uses that as an excuse for everything..

Sorry, I'm rambling..

Anyways, I hope you and your siblings gain a better relationship over time!

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

I have three younger sisters and will soon have a younger brother. The oldest out of my younger siblings is cool, the youngest is 1 year old and kinda just runs around randomly, but the middle one? She's annoying. She constantly interrupts me. She jumps in my bed without permission, even though when I go anywhere near HER stuff she yells at me as if I'd broken it even though I literally brushed it accidentally. Also, no joke, she sometimes even treats me like I'm her 5 year old daughter. She says things like "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU (insert thing here)". And, a pretty funny scenario:

The oldest of my younger sisters helped me simply by passing me a spoon juring breakfast, and ther annoying one proceeded to say "DON'T DO THAT SHE WILL NEVER LEARN TO DO IT HERSELF"

1: Jeez it's just a little bit of kind help

2: You're like 4 and a half years younger than me

3: It's litterally getting a spoon.

• Like 2

i have two younger sisters

they are, something

the older of the two thinks shes the boss of every one, has screamed at my parents and treats them like dirt. shes very immature and rude and throws a fit every time she doesnt get her way. which i find absolutely stupid since shes more babyish than the youngest. has a horrible issue with saying shut up, especially to my parents.

she is very two faced as well, treating her friends wayyy kinder than her own family- honestly it would be nice if she would just grow the hell up already.

the youngest one is just, annoying, she knows im very irritable, especially after school but she likes to make me mad, repeating something over and over again until i tell her to stop, even nicely asked she will continue until i just leave the room.

apologies for the rant but, ya know lol

• Sad 4

The only reason I ever find my sister annoying anymore is because I'm more introverted than her and even then I'm very rarely too socially exhausted to talk with her. She's like my best friend and it's almost like we have a telepathic connection sometimes

• Like 1

I technically have two brothers and a sister but I grew up an only child. Probably for the best, I know they wouldn't have been happy with my mother. I still talk to my oldest brother sometimes and he's got 5 kids, so I have my hands pretty full when I see them. My other brother and my younger sister were both adopted by different families and I've never talked to either of them since they don't know I exist.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2022 at 11:06 AM, Ozzy. said:

i have two younger sisters

they are, something

the older of the two thinks shes the boss of every one, has screamed at my parents and treats them like dirt. shes very immature and rude and throws a fit every time she doesnt get her way. which i find absolutely stupid since shes more babyish than the youngest. has a horrible issue with saying shut up, especially to my parents.

she is very two faced as well, treating her friends wayyy kinder than her own family- honestly it would be nice if she would just grow the hell up already.

the youngest one is just, annoying, she knows im very irritable, especially after school but she likes to make me mad, repeating something over and over again until i tell her to stop, even nicely asked she will continue until i just leave the room.

apologies for the rant but, ya know lol

Sounds exactly like my cousin

On 9/22/2021 at 3:51 PM, __________________________ said:

Can anyone tell me why my brother is so annoying, and yells at me for no reason whatsoever?

What about your siblings?

What annoying stuff do they do?

Oh, me and my sister used to fight A LOOOOT

But now we're good, though we still have normal sibling annoyances.

I think if you just try talking it out with your brother about how he makes you feel when he yells at you and stuff, you could start respecting each other more.

Though, not everyone is at that level of closeness or have a good enough relationship with their sibling to do that, but I think it could work out if you are :]

3 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Oh, me and my sister used to fight A LOOOOT

But now we're good, though we still have normal sibling annoyances.

I think if you just try talking it out with your brother about how he makes you feel when he yells at you and stuff, you could start respecting each other more.

Though, not everyone is at that level of closeness or have a good enough relationship with their sibling to do that, but I think it could work out if you are :]

I've already tried before, nothing changes

He got upset with me yesterday because I didn't know who was picking him up from our grandmother's place.

• Sad 2

• 1 month later...