Stray Fawn Community

Birb Appreciation/ Birb Rating

Ozzy.

4 minutes ago, Modths are butterflies said:

That's a dove

I thought myself that the white one might be a dove, but it's flocking with pigeons? The rest of them have pigeon coloring and they all looked too big to be doves to me. Maybe the white one is a dove raised by pigeons?? That would be cool. This is a kinda blurry pic sorry about that. 

Just now, Chiyanna said:

I thought myself that the white one might be a dove, but it's flocking with pigeons? The rest of them have pigeon coloring and they all looked too big to be doves to me. Maybe the white one is a dove raised by pigeons?? That would be cool. This is a kinda blurry pic sorry about that. 

I remember that pigeons and doves are the same species

8 minutes ago, Modths are butterflies said:

I remember that pigeons and doves are the same species

(Wow I didn't know that but I looked it up and you're right! Generally doves are smaller but not always. I wonder if this white one is a cross-breed between two Columbidae species or just a guy that has been welcomed into the flock of a different sub-species. I don't know if common pigeons prevent other species from flocking with them or not)

On 9/24/2021 at 2:38 PM, Chiyanna said:

DSCN0035.thumb.JPG.89526b2bc0a19257c7f7d9b6d9089844.JPG

A group of pigeons! Also there appears to be a majestic white pigeon but IDK for sure. 

15/10

pigoens are the best burd

nothing in this world can prove otherwise

• Eek! 1

On 9/25/2021 at 9:18 PM, Chiyanna said:

(Wow I didn't know that but I looked it up and you're right! Generally doves are smaller but not always. I wonder if this white one is a cross-breed between two Columbidae species or just a guy that has been welcomed into the flock of a different sub-species. I don't know if common pigeons prevent other species from flocking with them or not)

I think there are several Columbidae hybrids where I live. Or piebaldism

• Love 1

i had a really weird dream last night about roblox or something

so it started with me just sitting in my sisters room and then i was transported into roblox???

so i was vibin, when ALL OF A SUDDEN Keanu Reeves appeared out of nowhere and gave me a nice frickin car. it was very nice looking and it looked like a black tesla???

so yeah i was spinnin in de car and my amigo from school was there in the car spinnin too i guess idk.

then i think shaqeel o neil was also there, giving out free shaqaroni pizzas lol.

then i was back in my room but the lights stopped working, so a random tablet appeared and i fixes the light with its life force.

idk bout u but to me it was pretty wack.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, CheeseBurger said:

i had a really weird dream last night about roblox or something

so it started with me just sitting in my sisters room and then i was transported into roblox???

so i was vibin, when ALL OF A SUDDEN Keanu Reeves appeared out of nowhere and gave me a nice frickin car. it was very nice looking and it looked like a black tesla???

so yeah i was spinnin in de car and my amigo from school was there in the car spinnin too i guess idk.

then i think shaqeel o neil was also there, giving out free shaqaroni pizzas lol.

then i was back in my room but the lights stopped working, so a random tablet appeared and i fixes the light with its life force.

idk bout u but to me it was pretty wack.

That is in such detail and so chaotic what- 

I think the longest dream I’ve ever had would be described in half as many words that is long dream

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

15 hours ago, Mee1414 said:

That is in such detail and so chaotic what- 

I think the longest dream I’ve ever had would be described in half as many words that is long dream

thank you

i try my best to enclude every detail so it seems a bit less confusing

this dream however, seemed too confusing for even my chaotic mind to comprehend

so i just yeeted all my memory of that dream onto the computer

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...