Stray Fawn Community

AHVHC (And Eventual War with Home Island)

Hydropuff

Hiiiiiii this is my records of AHVHC, I may not post often but I will do my best to keep you updated

Day 43: Our group is so far doing somewhat ok, Juala has had 2 child deaths from sickness and Typhoon 1. Hare has the sleeping sickness. Shimmer Typhoon's daughter and Hare's adopted daughter is pregnant. And little sand is getting ready to grow upimage.thumb.png.b0ff1872be903317d8eb12106eeac16f.png

• Like 3
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 1

Btw in my original playthrough nichelings were gifted with "Natural Magic" It is basically the senses but, the greatest users of it can influence genetics. The downside is that it makes them and their target sterile. Hence why they are so rare. So Seer's birth is a blessing to Juala who can pass on her teachings to this child 

image.png.b4f7f9ece8fa47f4eb0bcb6885845955.png

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

Day 49: A bearyena attacks their outpost. Hare and Typhoon rush to defend Seer and confront the bearyena. Hare is killed while Typhoon and her unborn child are spared. Hare's death puts Typhoon and Sand into deep grief over their lost family member image.thumb.png.c21ba563ebc262766f11131cfe3cc725.png

Edited by Hydropuff
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Hydropuff said:

Day 49: A bearyena attacks their outpost. Hare and Typhoon rush to defend Seer and confront the bearyena. Hare is killed while Typhoon and her unborn child are spared. This puts Sand and Typhoon into a deep stage of grief image.thumb.png.c21ba563ebc262766f11131cfe3cc725.png

The wording kind of makes it seem that the fact that Typhoon and her unborn child were spared is what put them in a state of grief

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Day 63: The tribe currently lives in this valley area by the river. Btw I am taking suggestions for a tribe name leave suggestions if you want. 

image.thumb.png.f02f4c1f373638be0ab45693b2a107e9.png

Day 64: Bettle is born and we invite a wanderer female into the tribe! Luckily Beetle and this Wanderer female have some strength on them.

image.png.3b9ab6e896fabdaadf46906d192c2767.png

2nd male born. His mother is Shimmer and his father a rogue male,\

image.png.f1efc2ea1f8dad765e637d2bd7e8d6bc.png

Emerald is one of the tribe's new warrior and defenders. She has been assigned to guard the north of the valley

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

Day 66: Typhoon's Death

Typhoon has died on day 66. All of her children except for Sand were present. She is known among the tribe as the matriarch and kind nicheling. She wanted Hare to be by her side but alas fate chose a different path for her. Her child Rabbit has started to come into a leader role among the tribe.

On every 60 days The tribe will celebrate the lives of Hare, Typhoon and Juala. It will be known as Founding day in celebration of their founders.

Typhoon's Storm.png

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

Day 79: 2 more enemiessss.

The bearyena seemed to have gotten a friend, (without console commands) and they are both at the southern entrance of the Valley. This is also on the eve of when they were going to hold their vote for who the leader would be. (They are fairly disorganized.) 

Oh ye, Sand is having the child of a rogue and Emerald is having Russet's child. If you have any suggestions on what I should do or who should become leader leave a comment lol.

image.thumb.png.0d929279bbf68e00a26e072c43c2c286.png

• Like 4