Stray Fawn Community

AHVHC (And Eventual War with Home Island)

Hydropuff

It is likely that the one who leads this battle will become leader of the Valley. Prime canditates are: Seer, Rabbit, Russet and Ant. Seer and Ant wish to stay in the Valley and not expand. Russet is a mild mix of expansion and staying in the borders. Rabbit wishes to expand the reach of the valley 10 fold.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hydropuff said:

It is likely that the one who leads this battle will become leader of the Valley. Prime canditates are: Seer, Rabbit, Russet and Ant. Seer and Ant wish to stay in the Valley and not expand. Russet is a mild mix of expansion and staying in the borders. Rabbit wishes to expand the reach of the valley 10 fold.

hmmm. I like Rabbit and Ant but I like Russet's policies best

• Like 1

The boldest is likely Rabbit. After Hare's death Typhoon became an absent mother and she felt the need to prove herself to her tribe. Russet and Seer are likely equal. Seer wishes to teach the Natural Magic to as many as she can but lacks ambition. Russet is driven by his ambitious personality

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

13 hours ago, Hydropuff said:

The boldest is likely Rabbit. After Hare's death Typhoon became an absent mother and she felt the need to prove herself to her tribe. Russet and Seer are likely equal. Seer wishes to teach the Natural Magic to as many as she can but lacks ambition. Russet is driven by his ambitious personality

hmm....all their natural ambitions may make them more likely to be leader, but not a very good one...Who has the most knowledge? Or the best governing skills? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

hmm....all their natural ambitions may make them more likely to be leader, but not a very good one...Who has the most knowledge? Or the best governing skills? 

The 2 that have the most governing skill are Seer and Ant. These 2 are the oldest and have been in posistions of power. Their knowledge absolutely dwarfs Russet and Ant. If Russet and Ant win they will likely slowly feed them knowledge to their own wishes. I doubt they would ever divulge their full knowledge banks but share a little bit of important stuff.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hydropuff said:

The 2 that have the most governing skill are Seer and Ant. These 2 are the oldest and have been in posistions of power. Their knowledge absolutely dwarfs Russet and Ant. If Russet and Ant win they will likely slowly feed them knowledge to their own wishes. I doubt they would ever divulge their full knowledge banks but share a little bit of important stuff.

Seer should be leader, she would spread knowledge of the magics

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Modths are butterflies said:

New idea: Democracy

(I don't think they're advanced/large enough for this yet. Nor would they think about this with a kinda warrior culture. The strongest and boldest should lead is the vibe I'm getting. But I like the idea personally!)

• Like 1

I like the idea of democracy too. But in their current state the nichelings of the Valley value strength above almost anything. (Btw skill in the Natural Magic is determined by Smelling and Hearing. THe idea is that they are more in tune with Nichae and thus have a good bit more power over nichelings than a normal nicheling would) 

• Like 1

Day 84: The results of the fight/

Seer led the charge towards the beast. This shocked the others vying for power. Russet stayed with his mate Emerald who was having her child during the fight at the Valley entrance. Ant, Rabbit and Seer fought the creatures alone. They killed one in a few blows and the other got away with it's life. Seer checked the surrounding area to see if any were nearby and it was clear. The Valley was safe once more.( Also this is the child, Jay)

image.png.20022140088bc9fbe75d9d1f352bc0b9.png

image.thumb.png.435132c428687ec5031f0745cf3554ad.png

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

Day 85: The Day of Choosing. 

(I am doing this because Ant dies in 4 days :((  )

The nichelings of the Valley gather as the 4 leader candidates call a meeting to finally choose a leader since the deaths of Juala and Typhoon.

Russet: "I no longer wish to become leader. However I will help whoever is chose by the people of the Valley." He then runs to his mate and new child.

Rabbit: "I do not drop out. If I win I will expand the borders of the Valley and build a fighting force!" she shouts. This gets some reaction out of those watching. Her sister Shimmer has a proud emotion on her face.

Seer: "I will not drop out. I have made my offers and I would like you to consider those. What about you Ant?" She has noticed his rapidly advancing age during the fight with the bearyena.

Ant: Ant opened his jaws then paused. "I am dropping out." This garners some shock from the gathered nichelings. He puts up a strong face for them but in reality he is tired. "I am growing old. I would like to spend the rest of my life with my children and grandchildren. I will offer what knowledge I have, but this is my choice."

The crowd is shocked into silence. They are bewildered but accept the judgement of the one who was their interem leader.

Rabbit: "Then it is just me and Seer!" She says with a slightly arrogant tone. "Let them vote and we will see who leads the Valley!"

And so the voting commenced.......

As nichelings went up and dropped their pebbles on the various sides. It was 4 to 4. The last vote was from Beetle. Shimmer encouraged her son to vote for his sister. Sand said to vote for Rabbit. He slowly walked forward with his pebble.

Cautiously he put his pebble down on Seer's side.

Beetle: "I vote for Seer. I believe that she will lead us with wisdom and caution."

A cheer went out from the nichelings who voted for her. Those who voted for Rabbit looked a bit glum but none could say that Seer was a bad choice after watching her lead the fight against the Bearyenas.

And so Seer is now the 3rd leader of the Valley. 

image.thumb.png.044fc2ff1d39abbdc59c82e28bb6138c.png(Ignore the fact that they all have derp snout x.x)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

Day 86: The Aftermath.

The next day after Seer sends Russet, Beetle, and Kumi to expand the valley further south and see if any resources lie there. Next she sends Rabbit across the river to see if any safe berry bushes lie there. After this she and Ant try to find one suitible to learn the Natural Magic from her and Him.

The reign of Seer has truly begun.

image.thumb.png.08b06c3d320c25237f2e5707e557a8f7.png

• Like 2

Day 90: Ant's death.

Seer's reign has been good. She and Ant have been sharing knowledge with eachother and searching for a nicheling that has the strength to handle the magic. Exploration of the island has been slow, but that is expected because of their small number. Then it happened. Ant died. He summoned Russet and Kumi to him before his death. Saying to them, "Your mother would be proud of where you both are. Russet, you will be a good father and warrior. Kumi.... Our dear Kumi. She never got to see you but she would see your hidden talent and beauty. Visit Seer after my death she will teach you the skill only she and your mother know. Goodbye my children."

With that Ant died. The temporary leader of the Valley and friend(?) of Seer. His life was short but also very long. The Valley will feel his death for a long time.

image.png.f6150aaae75213ee8e855e97dff45d99.png

• Sad 3