Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats Sims 3 Challenge!

Andreas aka Mothpool

5 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

All I really have is Niche warrior cats from my own challenge and my wc ocs in the sims on here which I don't have pictures for. Wait there is probably a wc maker somewhere on the internet... @Modths are butterflies is that what you are using?

Yes, https://picrew.me/image_maker/254030

• Thanks 1

I have reincarnated Lightwatcher and here he is! Also he actually has black eyes but there weren't any in the cat maker. I do like the look of dark brown eyes on him, though. You can decide on it. The cream patches are to indicate that he isn't pure white, but in game he was patternless, a mix between white and cream.

Screenshot_20211001-143808_Brave.thumb.jpg.06a971677230a49dd173313cd9e682d8.jpg

[I had no idea how to use this thing and the intsructions were in Japanese so I just screenshoted it when I was done] 

He is serious. He is rules-bound and strictly follows the Warrior Code and clan tradition. He values physical strength and doesn't like weakness. He is not a peace-maker and would rather fight rogues and other clans, but won't usually go against his leader unless they are breaking the warrior code.

He only has a soft spot for his family and the she-cat he falls in love with (whoever that may be). He will defend them fiercely to the death.

Is not a good hunter (which he feels embarressed about) but is an excellent fighter.

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

I have reincarnated Lightwatcher and here he is!

Screenshot_20211001-143808_Brave.thumb.jpg.06a971677230a49dd173313cd9e682d8.jpg

[I had no idea how to use this thing and the intsructions were in Japanese so I just screenshoted it when I was done]

He is serious. He is rules-bound and strictly follows the Warrior Code and clan tradition. He values physical strength and doesn't like weakness. He is not a peace-maker and would rather fight rogues and other clans, but won't usually go against his leader unless they are breaking the warrior code.

He only has a soft spot for his family and the she-cat he falls in love with (whoever that may be). He will defend them fiercely to the death.

Is not a good hunter (which he feels embarressed about) but is an excellent fighter.

You can download it by pressing down on the image for a bit

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Mothpool said:

Knowing their general personalities would be nice too

Breezepool

Sarcastic, dark humor, likes to make everyone uncomfortable except Blackcloud (cru-) and his sister Sweetface

Sweetface

Kit factory, responsible, sassy, observant, non existant social skills, leaderly (is this even a word)

Blackcloud

Distracted, airheaded, kind, sociable, naive. Jackdaws kid

Jackdaw

Cunning, cynical, cold, merciless. Vixens daughter

Vixen

Apathetic old cat. Kinda insane.

Rabbitlight

Caring dude, he just likes to sass (unsuccessfully) people and stay away from them. He's also really angsty sometimes. He even kills people sometimes. Not the kids, that'd be bad.

• Thanks 1

Name: Sunkit

Pronouns: he/him

Appearance:

254030_FrRRkLCU.png.54513936766f38b3c945165a0ba3022c.png

(this was my first time making a kit with this thing)

Personality: Extraverted but was bullied some as a younger kit and has a hard time learning new words. He is about a month old now. He is kinda lazy. He would rather spend time lying in the sun, sharing tougnes, or talking than playing or doing important things. His father is often hard on him because the clan from which he comes is strict. Cares what other cats think of him, dispite his slothful nature, and so often is embarressed when he does something he shouldn't or doesn't do his duties.

Son of Lightwatcher and Sweetface (if you let those two be his parents). Otherwise his mother is dead and his father has raised him (kinda the reverse of what happened in my Niche WCC playthrough where Lightwatcher died and Shiningsun had to raise Lightkit on her own).