Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats Sims 3 Challenge!

Andreas aka Mothpool

On 10/2/2021 at 1:13 AM, Mod the non-Mod said:

Breezepool

Sarcastic, dark humor, likes to make everyone uncomfortable except Blackcloud (cru-) and his sister Sweetface

Sweetface

Kit factory, responsible, sassy, observant, non existant social skills, leaderly (is this even a word)

Blackcloud

Distracted, airheaded, kind, sociable, naive. Jackdaws kid

Jackdaw

Cunning, cynical, cold, merciless. Vixens daughter

Vixen

Apathetic old cat. Kinda insane.

Rabbitlight

Caring dude, he just likes to sass (unsuccessfully) people and stay away from them. He's also really angsty sometimes. He even kills people sometimes. Not the kids, that'd be bad.

Would any of them be a med cat? And should I make Jackdaw and Vixen loners/rouges or should I put them in the Clan and you tell me their warrior names?

7 hours ago, flower -she-he- said:

cormorant’paw

6921ACE9-4EA2-4E27-8B5D-C6DEC035C64F.png.5c0e3165661eaffc0ec3288806473c29.png

i have therapy so i’ll do their personality later 

Cormorantpaw is a very laid back cat, they don't try to hard and they like to go out of their way to prank the other apprentices. they're extroverted and tend to show their affection for others as aggression 

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

5 hours ago, flower -she-he- said:

Cormorantpaw is a very laid back cat, they don't try to hard and they like to go out of their way to prank the other apprentices. they're extroverted and tend to show their affection for others as aggression 

Would they be a med cat app or a normal app? Also since I can't make non-binary cats what gender should I make them?

9 hours ago, Mothpool said:

@Mod the non-Mod @Chiyanna

would any of your cats want to be the leader? If so, I’ll put them in a random generator to choose one

8 hours ago, Mothpool said:

Would any of them be a med cat? And should I make Jackdaw and Vixen loners/rouges or should I put them in the Clan and you tell me their warrior names?

Sweetface has leadership skills so maybe her.

Blackcloud and Rabbitlight are medcat material (even though Blackcloud will probably be mates with Breezepool-)

Vixen and Jackdaw should be rogues but not live together

• Eek! 1

8 hours ago, Mothpool said:

Would they be a med cat app or a normal app? Also since I can't make non-binary cats what gender should I make them?

med cat apprentice if there’s a spot for one 

you can make their sex female 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mod the non-Mod said:

Sweetface has leadership skills so maybe her.

Blackcloud and Rabbitlight are medcat material (even though Blackcloud will probably be mates with Breezepool-)

Vixen and Jackdaw should be rogues but not live together

Would you want Blackcloud or Rabbitlight to be a med cat more because I’m going to make Cormorantpaw the med app

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...