Stray Fawn Community

Jungle Birds Challenge

lizardcake

Ok.

1. All nichelings need to have: Bird/Platypus Beak, Wings, Bearyena Hindlegs, Peacock Tail, and No Horns. Also only Medium, Big, or Lean body. Nichelings without these genes must be banished and/or killed.

2. Preferred Age Settings: Baby - 6, Child - 5, Teen - 10, Adult - 20 (when a nicheling is at least 5 days from death of old age they must be consoled to be infertile.)

3. Start in a Jungle. You are only allowed to leave to other jungle islands. If you have no jungle ports and the island hates you, too bad.

4. Only build nests on trees or tree stumps.

5. Every 5th generation give a male of your choosing a bad gene mutation.

6.The most vivid-colored or strong male is the main breeding male, and the females may breed only with this male. Another male might challenge the main male. Inflict damage using  commands. The number of damage done is the number of the attacking male's strenght minus defending's defense. Males land blows in sequence. The males must be on tiles next to each other. The number of blows a male makes is at most the number of remaining energy he has. If he attacks using all of his energy, he must end the day with them unused.

7.The main male is alpha, the females and other males are betas and males who lost a challenge are omegas. The omega can ask the winner for a revenge but only once. If they lose again, they are banished.

8. If a main male goes into the infertile stage, another male is chosen.

9. If danger appears (carnivorous plant swallows nicheling, ape appears, etc), nichelings in that area will run to the next jungle port (if there is one) or away from the danger, leaving any other nichelings behind.

10. Stay in the Sky. Only touch the ground when necessary (gathering food, male challenges, etc).

11. The Goal: Survive as long as possible and have fun!

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

Ayyy the ancestors of the chicken! I may let the lead male (and other males) attack danger in a defensive way only. Also I will probably increase the adult day number, unless there's a spefic reason why. 

I will definately try this, but idk whether a playthrough or on my own yet.

Ayyy the ancestors of the chicken! I may let the lead male (and other males) attack danger in a defensive way only. Also I will probably increase the adult day number, unless there's a spefic reason why. 

I will definately try this, but idk whether a playthrough or on my own yet.

Thanks! This is one of my first challenges, so tell me how it goes!

AND if you increase the adult day number you must increase the elder stage too.

• Paw up 1

I played this for the first time last night! I played for about an hour. I recorded it and am going to upload it to my youtube channel if u don't mind!

And it would be nice if you said that the challenge was by Lizardcake (aka me) :)

• Paw up 1

42 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

well

the quality could be better

or it's just my internet

42 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

nevermind it's my internet

I thought the sound quality was kinda poor because I ma having to record on my laptop whose speakers are all messed up and even when I wear headphones the sound in the video is messed up. I think it may have something to do with the laptop not recognizing recording from headphone sound as an option? IDK tho lol

But glad u got the video to work/better quality

Once I have more episodes of this I will probably start a playthrough thread for it on here)

11 minutes ago, Chousbbs said:

I thought the sound quality was kinda poor because I ma having to record on my laptop whose speakers are all messed up and even when I wear headphones the sound in the video is messed up. I think it may have something to do with the laptop not recognizing recording from headphone sound as an option? IDK tho lol

But glad u got the video to work/better quality

Once I have more episodes of this I will probably start a playthrough thread for it on here)

no I meant the image quality

it's my internet though

• Paw up 1