Stray Fawn Community

"Automatically collect food" interface button

lvxferre

Once your tribe becomes large enough, collecting food becomes less of a challenge and more of a chore: click nicheling, ask it to collect nuts/berries/etc. thrice, repeat as many times as the size of your tribe. I don't think this is fun, specially in the late game (when you already did this hundreds of times).

As such, I think it would be great if there was an interface button to automatically go through this chore. You'd click it, and your nichelings would take turns collecting food from the hexes they can reach without moving.

1 reply to this post

On 10/3/2021 at 9:29 PM, lvxferre said:

Once your tribe becomes large enough, collecting food becomes less of a challenge and more of a chore: click nicheling, ask it to collect nuts/berries/etc. thrice, repeat as many times as the size of your tribe. I don't think this is fun, specially in the late game (when you already did this hundreds of times).

As such, I think it would be great if there was an interface button to automatically go through this chore. You'd click it, and your nichelings would take turns collecting food from the hexes they can reach without moving.

This is an interesting idea...don't think it'll be added but I'll upvote it anyways.