Stray Fawn Community

Dual Monitor Mouse tracking/Wireless batteries

Toolology

So when you move your mouse the screen shifts slightly extending your view.

If I continue to move my mouse to my second monitor, outside the game window, the screen will shift even further and allow me to see a lot of off-screen terrain which feels a little cheaty.

I think this portion of code could just be set to not track the mouse outside of the bounds of the game window.

If I add a decoupler, and then attach like 30 solar panels, I can detach all the solar panels at the start of a mission, and my weapons will still draw energy from them even though they have fallen down to the planet, allowing me to maneuver with less weight which I think is a little cheaty too.

EDIT: Fuel also works this way so you do not currently need to carry the weight of fuel on the drone itself.

On an unrelated note this game is fantastic, the logic parts are fascinating and I can't wait to see computer science people go crazy with those (im picturing all those people that used redstone in minecraft to create full working computers within the game). And the shield generator force field thing, whoever design the way that looks is awesome, its so cool looking!

1.thumb.png.5952a23fa5e338f04e2fdde5d4d2d571.png

2.thumb.png.73a27bdeaafc87cc677e1aa5fabfcb16.png

Thanks for the report.

About the decoupling of fuel and energy: A possible solution could be that fuel tanks and batteries have a limited diameter they affect. So you could not just dump a huge storage and fly around forever ;)