Stray Fawn Community

Do you want this spin-off of my WC Challenge?

Chiyanna

So do you?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be...

• A roleplay
    • A playthrough
    • Don't create this at all
  2. 2. So what should be Pinky's fate? (Choose 2)

• He takes over the rogue group and makes it a clan
    • He creates a clan to oppose the rogue group on the island
    • He's dead, either of drowning or rogues killing him RIP
    • He escapes the rogues but continues as a loner, founding no clan
    • He creates a clan that flees the island, leaving Remnant Clan open to attack when the stepping stones regenerate
  3. 3. If this is an rp where should it be located?

• In the Niche RPs section
    • In Off-Topic since it's WCs and doesn't rlly need niche even tho it started in Niche

You know what...

That was major plot spoilers...

And besides IDK if it really made sense...

So how about this, Imma put up a poll.

Basically I don't wanna kill off Pinky and want him to be leader of his own clan but what do you think?

Should he defeat another tom in the rogue group's contest for leadership? It is the only rule/tradition they rlly have other than to obey the leader, basically the idea is if a cat defeats all the challengers for leadership or defeats someone who has then they are strongest and should be leader. Of course bad leaders who are good fighters commonly occur, but in this case Pinky is actually a good fighter because of the training of his mother and is able to defeat the other challengers becoming leader and makes the rogue group into a clan.

Or: Should Pinky somehow escape from the rogue group and create a clan that opposes them out of the island's other inhabitants? This wouldn't be as interesting as the first option in my opinion, (I like the idea of a clan of evil rogues struggling to follow some set of principals, and of helping the weak members in that group) but would be a good vs evil struggle. Also they're bound to loose members to the rogues and will have a lessor chance of surviving.

or C Let's face it, both the situations above are unlikely. Pinky is dead.

or D : He escapes but continues to live as a loner. Maybe he takes another one of the ports or something who knows? 

or E : Like B, except he rounds up everyone on the island and flees for their lives from the rogues using another port. The rogues continue to gain power on the island and hint hint the stepping stones may regrow...causing the rogues to attack and threaten Remnant Clan eventually.