uh so inspired by the niche awards by a nicheling

but this time just off topic

here are the catagories you can vote for:

best roleplay/story/idk man

best art/fanart

friend award

^ you can vote multiple people for this i do not care 

other award

^ gifted to people who did a cool thing but does not fit into the other catagories

you can change your vote at any time until dec 20 

votes will be counted on the 27 of dec and the awards will be announced on dec 31 to jan 1 

i hope your okay with this @A Nicheling!! if not ill take it down!! (sorry for ping)

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 2

21 hours ago, Polly said:

best roleplay/story/idk man

@Polly

@Katumai

best art/fanart

@Green

@Polly

@pepper_

friend award

@Green @Polly @pepper_ @cookie -she,her-

^ you can vote multiple people for this i do not care 

other award
@Zixvir @Takoyama @Sky

^ gifted to people who did a cool thing but does not fit into the other catagories

My vote ahaha

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

Welp, I have not really been part of off topic. But from the niche part and my personal experience I can give these.

I have not participated in any rp really this year, but if a discord server of the Niche Country Wars count I can nominate someone I guess. (Is it valid?)

best art:

@Moptimus Prime

with her niche solar system thing

best friend:

@Magicmoonss @Renio2490

Other honorable mentions

@Sky@UWOaether

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Polly said:

votes will be counted on the 27 of dec

my 16th birthday : D

9 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

best friend:

@Magicmoonss @Renio2490

Other honorable mentions

@Sky@UWOaether

*gasp* how DARE I not be nominated for best friend.......you have STABBED me in the HEART /lh /j

anyways thank you for nominating me < 3 what am I being nominated for exactly?

• Sad 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, Pancake said:

best art/fanart

@pepper_

awww what the heck thank youuuu :,,,]

ok i vote then

this is gonna be hard dang

also i just wanna say that everyone on these forums are very very poggers <33

best rp - @Pancake

tal the beloved exists because of the sweet tooth rp and it was so fun to rp there!!

best art (ik you didnt say we could vote multiple but aaaaaa how am i mean to pick just oneeee???)- @TundraKitsune , @Pancake , @Moptimus Prime

the stuff tundra does with the vector art is so snazzy like aa its so cute i love it so much like the lil birb they did aa

pancake style is just pure joy i love it hand it over 🔫

lilys art is just so well put together and so so nice looking like what the frICK ITS SO PRETTY

friends - @Polly, @Green, @Pancake, @Zixvir (o7)

i love you losers :]

other swaggy people - @Chousbbs

chousbbs always reacts to peoples posts and just spreads positivity theyre so nice

• Thanks 1
  • Eek! 1

7 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

ok i vote then

best rp - @Pancake

tal the beloved exists because of the sweet tooth rp and it was so fun to rp there!!

best art (ik you didnt say we could vote multiple but aaaaaa how am i mean to pick just oneeee???)- @TundraKitsune , @Pancake , @Moptimus Prime

the stuff tundra does with the vector art is so snazzy like aa its so cute i love it so much like the lil birb they did aa

lilys art is just so well put together and so so nice looking like what the frICK ITS SO PRETTY

chousbbs always reacts to peoples posts and just spreads positivity like theyre so nice

(thank you for nominating me for something! (Also I changed my user but it's only temporary u can still call me Chiyanna unless u like Chousbbs better lol))

(man this is hard...like just thinking of all the cool ppl and stories on here it's hard to pick just one (or a few) and I'm tired...I should probably do this tomorrow lol)

• Like 1

(U know what, Imma go ahead and do this but I may change or add moee ppl later)

Best Roleplay: @__________________________ (for having so many sims and keeping up with them all) @Pancake (had some cool rps)

Best stories (mainly niche playthroughs, I felt it should be a seperate category since the ppl are different from the ones with the best rps): @Nightfire @Hydropuff @medicine cat 

Best friends: @Modiano Cards @Piacedake @A Nicheling @Sky

Art: @Moptimus Prime (ur pencil sketches r amazing!)@CATFISHPARTY (u did awesome Nichetober art)

Other: @Polly (for being generally cool and contributing to the forums) @Sky (best moderator award)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

ok i vote then

best rp - @Pancake

chousbbs always reacts to peoples posts and just spreads positivity theyre so nice

*shakily hands over art style*

• Haha 1
  • Paw up 1

32 minutes ago, Chousbbs said:

Best Roleplay: @__________________________ (for having so many sims and keeping up with them all) @Pancake (had some cool rps)

Best stories (mainly niche playthroughs, I felt it should be a seperate category since the ppl are different from the ones with the best rps): @Nightfire @Hydropuff @medicine cat 

Art: @Moptimus Prime (ur pencil sketches r amazing!)@CATFISHPARTY (u did awesome Nichetober art)

Other: @Polly (for being generally cool and contributing to the forums) @Sky (best moderator award)

>< i really didnt try on those nichetober pieces but thank you anyways !! ❤️

• Love 1

I have seen ppl nominate a ton of ppl so I’m gonna update mine since I didn’t knew I could nominate so many

Best rp/playthrough 

@Sky @Chousbbs 

Best art

@Moptimus Prime @CATFISHPARTY @Renio2490

friends

@Magicmoonss @Renio2490 @Sky @Moptimus Prime @UWOaether @Chousbbs

Honorable mentions

@Green(I still have your clay Nicheling  from last Christmas lol) @flower -she-he-(thanks for that Adam drawing you did for me a while ago and being part of my new war rp for a bit) @FawnCat (you seem like a kind person, sorry for last year’s thing)

• Thanks 4

best roleplay/story

I haven't really been roleplaying, but the SFS seems seems really cool so whoever is responsible for that

best art/fanart

@Taduk doesn't post often, but when they do, it's really awesome

@Piacedake for asserting dominance over the entirety of the Niche fanart section

@TundraKitsune has a really cool style. Or actually, a bunch of them

@Takoyama whose art has improved at unreal speeds since she first joined the forums

@pepper_ has a cute style

friend award

@Polly for being cool

@Sky the ever reliable

@Chousbbs for being overall friendly and reacting to people's posts

@A Nicheling because of discord

other award

@Philo for taking the time to interact with us

@SafiraCoyfolf for keeping the Niche section alive and doing cool stuff with the game files

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Eek! 4
  • Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Moptimus Prime said:

for keeping the Niche section alive and doing cool stuff with the game files

Playing with game files is fun, but I should really draw Niche art more often, lmao

I'm always drawing other stuff '>.>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

I have seen ppl nominate a ton of ppl so I’m gonna update mine since I didn’t knew I could nominate so many

Best rp/playthrough 

@Sky @Chousbbs 

Best art

@Moptimus Prime @CATFISHPARTY @Renio2490

friends

@Magicmoonss @Renio2490 @Sky @Moptimus Prime @UWOaether @Chousbbs

Honorable mentions

@Green(I still have your clay Nicheling  from last Christmas lol) @flower -she-he-(thanks for that Adam drawing you did for me a while ago and being part of my new war rp for a bit) @FawnCat (you seem like a kind person, sorry for last year’s thing)

(Thank you so much for nominating me for best rp/story and friend :) )

(also I should probably take a look at the off-topic fanart section to see who all is good there cause I usually don't hang out there

I may add more ppl but at the same time I don't wanna nominate everybody lol cause then my votes kinda cancel out)

4 hours ago, Modiano Cards said:

I don't think I'll participate in this

3 hours ago, Modiano Cards said:

This has been posted yesterday and it's already obvious who'll win

it's not really about winning, but ok /nm

Just now, Modiano Cards said:

That's not why. I felt hurt by something here. It's really trivial

ohhh, if you don’t mind telling (pm or otherwise, I don't really care either way) maybe we could fix it? up to you!

12 hours ago, Chousbbs said:

• Love 1