Stray Fawn Community

Who is your main niche OC?

I remember the OCs of some of you guys but maybe they have changed or I have forgotten them. 

Mine is Adam the Second, originally the leader of my story mode game from 2018. But he is now part of an animated series where he used to be the president of a faction called N.A.G or N.N.A (National Alliance Group or New National Alliance depending on what rp you have seen) that was a ww2 tech faction that fought in a war with the dictator Purrdolf and his successor Eatler but was defeated by Stalindog. After surrendering his faction was disbanded but many years later they got independence from the Soviet Union and made a new faction called Lobos (means wolves on Spanish) and currently they are part of a series where they have advanced and have space era tech and cool spaceships. 

Random art of him. He is currently more like an OC species based on Nichelings so he doesn’t has gems or ram horns anymore.

9C7134D3-E097-4303-92AB-E123006233F6.jpeg

F1019F25-1469-464C-9F04-6EECCB658DED.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I don't rlly have a main niche OC

Other, than the one I'm named after, I guess, Chiyanna. 

But she was a nicheling in an older version of niche (back before I made this account and rejoined the forums, even back before my current youtube channel and current steam account and current email...u get the picture it was a long time ago). I don't even have screenshots, and back then I don't even think I knew how to copy/backup savefiles.

Fun fact: I had a youtube channel before! I was a little kid so my voice sounds way different and I even pronounced Niche differently! (I posted a topic on here about it). I scoured the channel looking for traces of Chiyanna or her world, and actually saw in a video I deleted a save that was kinda named after her? I don't think it was the save...maybe a spin-off? Cause I was pretty sure her story occured naturally in the story? Unless u could rename Niche saves back then...

But here's what I do remember:

Chiyanna was kinda plain looking. Some shade of light brown. I think she had blue eyes. Probably something like 2 runners legs or maybe one nimble fingers?

Chiyanna was in the first update I played where you could travel islands. Her tribe, led by her, was the first of mine to ever hop islands!

She has a backstory, unsure of how much I made up after and how much is true, it goes something like this: 

She is born into a tribe that has grown too big for the island they are on. The tribe is starving because of it. She isn't born with a high rank or anything, and at least one of her parents starves to death. But her tribe is afraid to explore outside their boundaries

She is curious and adventurous, so she starts exploring outside the boundaries as she nears adulthood. I believe she is an only child/all her siblings have died.

She falls in love young and becomes mates with someone named, like Nukir or Nupri or something. She has their child.

Her mate often sacrifices his share of the food for her and their child. Food is becoming more and more scarce. So her mate grows weak of starvation and dies (maybe in the wake of a bearyena attack or something else instead of just starvation damage).

She is devestated, but knows she must be strong for their child. She begins exploring in search of new food sources. She discovers a travel port. She feels called to it, and after examining it thinks it merits further exploration.

She convinces some of her tribe to come with her. Unfortunately, the stepping stones fall into the ocean and those who didn't come the first time are left behind. She brings her child, of course.

Her exploration party travels to a new island, and after gathering food and having children, they continue onwards, becoming travelers and populating many islands. She maybe had another mate and other children or not, but her child grows up and is prosperous and the leader of the traveling group which is named after her.

In some versions she becomes a goddess. In others her soul ascends into the Starry Heavens when she dies (basicallly Niche heaven, I favor that version now). For some reason my version of Niche Heaven back then was basically Star Clan? (I read way too much warrior cats and I guess my child brain could think of nothing else)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chousbbs said:

(do u remember what the purpose of the numbers was?)

not polly but if i am thinking of the right thing it was that one like, nicheling observation thingy??? idk how to describe it

• Eek! 1

8 hours ago, cookie -she,her- said:

not polly but if i am thinking of the right thing it was that one like, nicheling observation thingy??? idk how to describe it

7 hours ago, Polly said:

yeah

Oooo I want to do that! How did u do that?

2 hours ago, cookie -she,her- said:

i dont really remember ill try to find it later

i think this is it [its not by polly but it started a trend of these same type playthroughs and i guess polly did one] [i think this is the original but idk]

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, cookie -she,her- said:

i think this is it [its not by polly but it started a trend of these same type playthroughs and i guess polly did one] [i think this is the original but idk]

Oh hi I forgot I started a mini-trend with that almost a year ago.

• Eek! 1

Everest "Timber"

He's the one I probably used the most in TAS, and I think about him the most besides Almond. Almond is pretty up there too, but Everest meant a lot when I was going through shizz

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

7 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

Also I want to have one main nicheling but I don't have one.

Any tips?

If you have a playthrough that you really like or just a nicheling that stands out to you then you can pick a main nicheling oc that way. Do you have multiple and you can't decide between them or you have none at all?

On 10/21/2021 at 4:09 PM, Chiyanna said:

If you have a playthrough that you really like or just a nicheling that stands out to you then you can pick a main nicheling oc that way. Do you have multiple and you can't decide between them or you have none at all?

On 10/21/2021 at 10:28 AM, Modiano, Eater of Worlds said:

Start with 9 starters and pair them up. The one that's single is now your main and also an op god

obraz.thumb.png.031925ba1c0eaee4f15dccc3d0956659.png

20210723183458_1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 2