Stray Fawn Community

Cursed Lineage Continued

Katumai

The sea was calm.

The air was cool and light, gently ruffling the fur of the gathered nichelings as they hopped off the last of the stones.

A perfectly normal group. 

Nothing strange.

Nothing abnormal.

Just some nichelings.

The two adults peered into the grass, ears pricked for any danger, while the children stayed behind them. Some nervous, some unbothered, and some watching the traveling stones slowly sink behind them.

A pair of twins sat at the back, the one with whiskers pressing close to her brother with a nervous gaze. Her ear twitched every once in a while.

Her brother sat calmly, expression unchanging aside from a slight narrowing of his eyes.

A normal group.

Almost.

738130253_Screenshot(8449).thumb.png.4bd2d29133af72692370f32c14b3a47d.png

From left to right:

Pol-Uncursed

Anael-Uncursed

Beam-Uncursed

Lake-???

Luski-???

Kimr-Uncursed

Reese-Uncursed

Anaana-Uncursed

Rokeran-Uncursed

• Like 1
  • Eek! 3

2 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

Remember the curses from the original? I have a name for the last one, maybe it should be called either the killer or assasin curse.

Which character had it?? Sorry i havent read the original in a while

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Which character had it?? Sorry i havent read the original in a while

Just now, Lizardcake said:

No, I meant on the file the last one

Just now, Lizardcake said:

*google docs

Y'know, the one that makes the cursed one kill everyone they get into a fight with

"...what are you doing?"

"Hm?"

The two were by a couple of bushes, Anaana watching with a raised eyebrow as Kimr balanced some of the berries on her nose.

"Uh...getting food?"

Anaana snorted. "Looks more like playing with food to me."

"Well-" She cut herself off with a yelp as one of the berries fell off, scrambling to catch it before it rolled away into the grass.

"Stop messing around, Kimr."

Her friend huffed, popping the fallen berry into her mouth. "What, never had fun before, Anaana?"

Anaana rolled her eyes. "Oh, sorry princess, did I offend you and your privileged life? Where I'm from you don't waste food."

Kimr blinked. "Anaana, we're from the same tribe."

"If you can even call it that."

"Yeah, we, um-" Reese piped up for the first time, pausing as the two other females turned to look at her. 

"W-we, uh, kinda came from a different spot than you did, Kimr. It...wasn't all that pleasant..."

The three were quiet for a moment, before Anaana sighed, grabbing the remaining berries from Kimr's paws. "I'll be right back."

And with that, she left, leaving the other two staring at the spot she was just in.

1538125814_Screenshot(8450).thumb.png.0fc0eee4373652cfd4415c265fea11dc.png

• Like 3
  • Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Katumai said:

The sea was calm.

The air was cool and light, gently ruffling the fur of the gathered nichelings as they hopped off the last of the stones.

A perfectly normal group. 

Nothing strange.

Nothing abnormal.

Just some nichelings.

The two adults peered into the grass, ears pricked for any danger, while the children stayed behind them. Some nervous, some unbothered, and some watching the traveling stones slowly sink behind them.

A pair of twins sat at the back, the one with whiskers pressing close to her brother with a nervous gaze. Her ear twitched every once in a while.

Her brother sat calmly, expression unchanging aside from a slight narrowing of his eyes.

A normal group.

Almost.

738130253_Screenshot(8449).thumb.png.4bd2d29133af72692370f32c14b3a47d.png

From left to right:

Pol-Uncursed

Anael-Uncursed

Beam-Uncursed

Lake-???

Luski-???

Kimr-Uncursed

Reese-Uncursed

Anaana-Uncursed