Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

absence of light || deltarune au sim/rp


polly
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Pancake said:

“Well, I don’t think they’re all bad.” He said.

"...huh.."

"so.. uh... do you want to like.. get back to the light world..? or....?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Polly said:

"...huh.."

"so.. uh... do you want to like.. get back to the light world..? or....?"

"..Kinda? i was supposed to get a paper for my teacher but i guess i could stay here for a little longer.."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pancake said:

"..Kinda? i was supposed to get a paper for my teacher but i guess i could stay here for a little longer.."

"I think i know where you can get back to the light world... i think going through the fountain can do that?"

Leis glanced at the trail.

"I guess.. you can find it if you follow the trail to find it..? it's.. worth a try."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Polly said:

"I think i know where you can get back to the light world... i think going through the fountain can do that?"

Leis glanced at the trail.

"I guess.. you can find it if you follow the trail to find it..? it's.. worth a try."

“You… wanna come with?” He asked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Polly said:

"uhh.. sure!"

“Cool! What should we do first? I kinda want to explore but you probably know this are better than I do, eheh.” He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

4 minutes ago, Polly said:

((dude i am having so much fun writing this i do not regret making this 

(I TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE FUN /pos)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Pancake said:

“Cool! What should we do first? I kinda want to explore but you probably know this are better than I do, eheh.” He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"i think exploring is a good idea!"

((btw leis uses all pronouns :]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pancake said:

He followed them.

((i planned some plot so here we go!

Leis followed the trail, which led through a forest, then stopping at a cliff, below the cliff was a large valley, with another city, with a large fountain reaching high in the sky. So high you couldn't see the top, you guessed this was the fountain Leis was talking about before.

"Didn't guess is was this close.." 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Polly said:

((i planned some plot so here we go!

Leis followed the trail, which led through a forest, then stopping at a cliff, below the cliff was a large valley, with another city, with a large fountain reaching high in the sky. So high you couldn't see the top, you guessed this was the fountain Leis was talking about before.

"Didn't guess is was this close.." 

"ooo! can we go there?" he leaned over the cliff to look at the town.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Pancake said:

he grinned widely.

"lead the way!" he got behind Leis to follow them.

"uhh.. alright!"

Leis followed the trail a bit more, which lead straight to the town.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Pancake said:

he continued following, glancing around at the town.

It was... empty?

"Strange, the town by the fountain isn't supposed to be empty..."

You saw something in the corner of your eye.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Pancake said:

He looked around in confusion for whoever he saw before shrugging and putting it off as his brain toying with him.

"uh... did you see that? i think i saw something..?" Leis glanced around, "This is.. really strange.."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Polly said:

"uh... did you see that? i think i saw something..?" Leis glanced around, "This is.. really strange.."

“Yeah, it might just be our minds playing tricks on us though, not sure. Is it usually this.. empty?” He asked, looking back over his shoulder at Leis.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Pancake said:

“Yeah, it might just be our minds playing tricks on us though, not sure. Is it usually this.. empty?” He asked, looking back over his shoulder at Leis.

"definitely not.."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • polly changed the title to absence of light || deltarune au sim/rp

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...