Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

absence of light || deltarune au sim/rp


ralsei deltarune
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Polly said:

In the center of the town was the fountain, and... another person? 

you couldn't see who they were as they had a hood on ((aka i didn't know how to design them so))

He went towards them.

”Hey Leis! There’s someone here!” They called over their shoulder.

”Hey! Uhm, do you... live here? Where is everyone, Oh yeah, my name’s Lee.” He waved.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Pancake said:

He went towards them.

”Hey Leis! There’s someone here!” They called over their shoulder.

”Hey! Uhm, do you... live here? Where is everyone, Oh yeah, my name’s Lee.” He waved.

The person didn't move

"Lee wait-" Leis said, they sounded really worried.

 

*??? is still standing there

HP: 90/90

Leis HP: 80/80

[FIGHT] [ACT] [ITEM] [SPARE] [DEFEND]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Polly said:

The person didn't move

"Lee wait-" Leis said, they sounded really worried.

 

*??? is still standing there

HP: 90/90

Leis HP: 80/80

[FIGHT] [ACT] [ITEM] [SPARE] [DEFEND]

He jumped slightly at the sudden appearance of the box and quickly pressed [ACT]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Pancake said:

-Talk

”Uhm.. I don’t want to fight you either, your name?” He asked.

"And why should I do that..?"

The person clutched a wooded sword that you didn't notice, hitting you with it.

3 damage!

 

HP: 87/90

Leis HP: 80/80

[FIGHT] [ACT] [ITEM] [SPARE] [DEFEND]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Polly said:

"And why should I do that..?"

The person clutched a wooded sword that you didn't notice, hitting you with it.

3 damage!

 

HP: 87/90

Leis HP: 80/80

[FIGHT] [ACT] [ITEM] [SPARE] [DEFEND]

“Ow! What’s your problem, man?” He exclaimed, checking the damages before clicking [ACT] again and then hit

-Check

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Pancake said:

“Ow! What’s your problem, man?” He exclaimed, checking the damages before clicking [ACT] again and then hit

-Check

*???

*ATK ? DF ?

*???

It seems not to be working... 

((aka I still got to figure out how its gonna work

 

The person tried hitting you again but missed.

 

HP: 87/90

Leis HP: 80/80

[FIGHT] [ACT] [ITEM] [SPARE] [DEFEND]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Polly said:

*???

*ATK ? DF ?

*???

It seems not to be working... 

((aka I still got to figure out how its gonna work

 

The person tried hitting you again but missed.

 

HP: 87/90

Leis HP: 80/80

[FIGHT] [ACT] [ITEM] [SPARE] [DEFEND]

[DEFEND]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Polly said:

HP: 87/90

Leis HP: 80/80

[FIGHT] [ACT] [ITEM] [SPARE] [DEFEND]

 

"If your not gonna fight then.."

The fountain stopped moving.

"May as well as do the thing I came here for."

He Stayed quiet and watched what the mysterious person did.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Polly said:

"wait-" Leis said, sounding much more worried now.

Then, you were back in the empty classroom.

"wh..what the hell just happened..?"

He simply stayed there in shock.

"I have no idea. But i should probably get that paper now.." he said.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ralsei deltarune changed the title to absence of light || deltarune au sim/rp

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...