Stray Fawn Community

Preferences Challenge

CosmicChaos21

I was struck with some random inspiration earlier this week so enjoy!(Also if it's too similar to another challenge please tell me))

You can have the sandbox setting and your starters as whatever you want, that isn't part of this challenge.

Your nichlings have preferences for what nichlings they will breed with! You can either have them have 1 good preference and 1 bad preference OR 2 good preferences and 2 bad preferences.

Good preferences mean that lets say nichling A has a preference for gills. If nichling B has gills and nobody else does that means nichling A has to breed with B or no nichling at all(if multiple nichlings have the gene that your nichling has a good preference for you can breed them with any nichling with that unless they also have a bad preference).

And let's say nichling A has a bad preference for bearyena claw, but your only other nichling has bearyena claw. Well i hope you find a wanderer because nichling A won't breed with a nichling with bearyena claw no matter what.

Before you breed your nichlings you must use a random number generator that is from 1-105(to check what genes they have a preference for find the gene is correlates with the number on the mutation menu) to roll 2 or 4 times to see their preferences. the first 1 or 2 are the good preferences and the last 1 or 2 are bad preferences.

You can disregard these preferences a bit for story purposes though!

I hope that y'all could understand that and have fun!

• Love 1