Stray Fawn Community

WildClan

CosmicChaos21

Alright so this is technically a warrior cat challenge but I'm not really following too many of the rules? Basically there's a leader, a deputy, a medicine cat/nichling, apprentices and later in the playthrough camp will always need a rock/stump and a healing fruit and they have warrior cat names. Other than that rules aren't being followed much but still. Have fun!)

1.png.17c991ec41ac4ee4009b590ad890b1cf.png

6 Nichlings were swept onto an island with no way back home while being trapped with these other nichlings.

One of them awoke with a yawn before looking around and seeing all the other nichlings.

“Who are all of you?!” They hissed which caused most of them to stir with confusion as they looked around.

“I could ask you the same. But I’m SquirrelSwoop” The red one with a bushy tail replied with a huff.

“I’m BerryStripe” The one with an odd pattern said.

“BearClaw” The one with brown fur and spots said.

“I’m MoleFern” The red one with a grey mane said.

“I’m CloudGust, so what about you?” The white one with double claws asked.

“OtterStream” The one who spoke first said.

“What should we do? We seem to be far away from our clans and it doesn’t look like it would be a quick journey back” BearClaw said as she looked around.

“I think it’d be best to stick together at least until we can find a way back to our clans. We, or I at least, don’t know what’s on this island” BerryStripe said.

“I don’t know if i want to stay with you creatures” OtterStream said with a glare.

“Oh so you’d rather chance being found alone by a bearyena?” SquirrelSwoop asked.

“…I guess not, whatever i just hope we find our way back soon” OtterStream sighed as she looked at the nichlings.

2.png.9377884a7a5074929f6117491f2920ef.png

They had decided to explore the island to see what types of dangers and food they could find around here.

BearClaw and SquirrelSwoop found some berry bushes while BerryStripe found a nest.

“There’s also the smell of LOTS of rabbils!” CloudGust said as he sniffed the air.

“Apparently some stagmoles too” MoleFern said as he saw all the stagmole holes around them.

“This seems like a good place to settle until we find a way back home” BerryStripe said with a grin.

“I guess food won’t be an issue for a while” OtterStream said.

3.png.d925f609d1c429f38e84adc2b6e9346c.png

“I finally caught one!” MoleFern said proudly as he held the rabbil in his jaws.

“Well I’ve got some too!”BearClaw said as she showed him the stagmole she managed to hunt.

“Well at least we’ve got some for the group now” MoleFern said happy that food wasn’t an issue here.

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

So I'm gonna try to upload daily with this but no guarantees!)

2122448244_4Re-edited.png.e7d453f5d6a920f8a6b959c08b4f8eb3.png

“Hey-” BerryStripe tried to say but everyone was too focused on their own conversations to listen.

BerryStripe thought it was important so he looked around for something to stand on to get their attention until his eyes landed on a tall rock. He climbed up the rock and stood on top of it before preparing to get everyone’s attention.

“HEY! I’VE GOT SOME GOOD NEWS!” BerryStripe yelled from on top of the rock which got everyone to look at him.

“There’s some odd rocks that may lead back to our homes!” He said.

“Really?” SquirrelSwoop asked with hope in her eyes.

“Finally” OtterStream said.

“I said MIGHT, i can’t see where the ports lead to. And there doesn’t seem to be any indicator of where they lead, so it’s only a chance” BerryStripe said with a sigh.

“Of course it would be a mystery” OtterStream grumbled.

“Also what are you doing up there? Sitting up there like you’re important?” OtterStream snickered as she saw how BerryStripe was sitting on a rock.

“Well you all seemed pretty focused on your conversations and i thought this was important so i needed some way to get your attention” BerryStripe replied.

Everyone then dispersed to talk to whoever they were talking to before.

5.png.86688f010cc0a480676dd83eebcec63b.png

“Can’t you help get some food? Or are you too HiGh aNd MiGhTy for that?” SquirrelSwoop mocked.

“Well food seems plentiful so i see no reason to hunt more than we need” OtterStream replied.

“That’s not the issue, you need to pitch in or else you’re just dead weight to the group!” SquirrelSwoop hissed.

“Nobody but you has said anything so i don’t think it really matters” OtterStream said.

“UGH! Whatever, i hope you won’t just be dead weight later” SquirrelSwoop hissed before walking off to look for more food.

(I forgot to take a screenshot for this so uh just text- It was a screenshot of BearClaw and CloudGust)

A few moons later everyone was still stuck there but most of them were starting to get along well.

“I can’t wait to get home” CloudGust said happy that there was a chance of getting back.

“Yeah, i still have some stuff to do and i’d rather not be stuck here forever” BearClaw responded.

“I have my little siblings to help take care of back home” CloudGust said as he remembered them.

“Little siblings? Is there something wrong with them that you need to help?” BearClaw asked with curiosity.

“I suppose yeah. They’re weaker than they’re supposed to be” CloudGust sighed.

“Oh…I hope they grow up strong and well” BearClaw replied as she felt bad for the little ones.

“I’m sure they will! They’ll get better…” CloudGust said, hoping what BearClaw said would be true.

6.png.3665cf1b09801648fc70c32d6d662aac.png

“I understand that this situation is stressful but you need to help us gather food” BerryStripe said to OtterStream with a sigh.

“Food is plentiful and not at all scarce to i see no reason to” OtterStream said.

“Food may be plentiful but you never know when that could end so helping out would be good for everyone” BerryStripe said, a little irritated that OtterStream wouldn’t help at all.

“Fiiiine, if only to get you to be quiet” OtterStream groaned before walking off to find food.

7.png.8dd102deee37942f731333a4e5c081d2.png

SquirrelSwoop climbed on top of the rock since that seemed good for getting their attention last time.

“Hey i just thought of something!” SquirrelSwoop yelled out which caused everyone to turn their heads and walk over to her.

“We’ve been stuck here for a while now and our chances of leaving seem scarce so what is we made our own clan?” SquirrelSwoop asked.

“Our own clan?! We have our own clans to get back to!” OtterStream hissed.

“Maybe, but making our own clan would be good in case we can’t leave” BerryStripe replied.

“Sounds good to me” MoleFern said.

“Making our own clan? Sounds exciting I’m in!” BearClaw said with a grin.

“I don’t know if you all are agreeing than i guess i will too…”CloudGust said still worried about his little siblings.

“Alright! Well why don’t we decide our leader with a vote?” SquirrelSwoop asked.

“Well in that case i vote BerryStripe, he is slightly tolerable” OtterStream sighed.

“SquirrelSwoop!” BearClaw said.

“I’ll vote BerryStripe” SquirrelSwoop said.

“SquirrelSwoop seems like a very strong leader to me” MoleFern said.

“SquirrelSwoop, i agree with MoleFern” CloudGust said.

“SquirrelSwoop” BerryStripe said.

“Wow, i can’t believe i won that vote” SquirrelSwoop said with a smile.

“I promise to lead everyone with fairness!” SquirrelSwoop said.

“What about your deputy?” OtterStream asked.

“Oh right! I’d have to choose BerryStripe, he would be a great leader” SquirrelSwoop said which caught BerryStripe’s attention.

“Oh? Well thank you, i accept that with honor” BerryStripe replied.

SquirrelSwoop is now SquirrelStar.

• Like 3
  • Eek! 1

8.png.4c863140666a60c2311f8f163e61f3f6.png

“I don’t know if we’ll ever get back to our clans at this rate, do you think we ever will?” CloudGust asked with a sigh.

“I’m sure we will someday! We couldn’t be stuck here for the rest of our lives right?” BearClaw asked with hope.

“I sure hope we aren’t” CloudGust said.

“A bit of a change of topic but just talking about it will just make us sadder. So! What’s a thing you really wanna do?” Bearclaw asked.

“Well i guess i really want to fall in love someday” CloudGust said with a smile.

“Wow…That’s pretty sappy! But falling in love probably would be nice, i wanted to be a leader or deputy but that isn’t gonna happen so i wanna be the best hunter i can be!” BearClaw replied.

“Why didn’t you anything when we were voting than?” CloudGust said.

“Well if everyone saw SquirrelSwoop- er SquirrelStar and BerryStripe as the best choices than they must be!” BearClaw replied.

“I suppose you’re right, i would’ve voted for you if i knew you wanted to be a leader” CloudGust said.

“Aw thanks! But honestly those two being the leader and deputy is probably best” BearClaw said.

9.png.12da68ae1b35fd791c9108d4eba265a8.png

“OtterStream” BerryStripe said which caused OtterStream to turn around.

“What do you want?” OtterStream sighed.

“We need a hunting patrol but everyone else is busy so I’ve come to ask you to come with me” BerryStripe replied.

“If everyone else is busy i guess I’ll come with. Lets go” OtterStream said.

They spent most of the time hunting but they did talk.

“What clan were you from? If i may ask” BerryStripe asked.

“CliffClan” OtterStream said simply.

“Oh, I’m guessing they act different then the way that nichlings describe them” BerryStripe said.

“Hm? What do they say we act like?” OtterStream said a bit curious now.

“Uh well…They say that unlike most clans the strong eat first and the weak eat last. They say they banish or uh get rid of the weak and sickly kits. Stuff like that” BerryStripe said with a sigh.

“…Well they’re not wrong” OtterStream said as she looked at the ground.

“I-It’s true?” BerryStripe asked with concern.

“Yeah” OtterStream said with a sigh.

“Well you seem pretty kind in comparisin” BerryStripe said.

“…Thanks” OtterStream said with a small smile.

10.png.55b19cbb6f90fb480778027e2f013f84.png

“I was from ShoreClan, what about you?” SquirrelStar asked.

“ValleyClan” MoleFern said.

“I think I’ve heard of them. They sound pretty nice from what I’ve heard” SquirrelStar said.

“Yeah we don’t reject cats very often” MoleFern replied.

“What was your clan like though?” MoleFern asked.

“Eh pretty normal, only thing is we mostly hunted fish from the shores” SquirrelStar said.

“Wonder what our clans main food source will be” MoleFern said.

“Seems like rabbils and stagmoles right now” SquirrelStar said.

“Yeah, my clan already hunted rabbils and occasional stagmoles so i know how to hunt them thankfully” MoleFern said.

“Yeah i’m still learning hehe” SquirrelStar said.

11.png.f262ade1fa9f760557313fb7f886c2f7.png

A few more moons have past and two nichlings were blossoming into something more than friendship.

“Hey i wanted to tell you something” CloudGust said.

“Oh? What is it?” BearClaw asked with curiosity.

“Well remember how i said i wanted to fall in love someday a few moons ago?” CloudGust asked.

“Yeah?” BearClaw responded.

“Well i finally achieved that dream, with you” CloudGust said.

“…Oh, OH! Well i love you too!” BearClaw said as she processed what he said.

“Phew, i was worried you wouldn’t accept” CloudGust said.

“Well i didn’t so worry no longer!” BearClaw said before affectionately nuzzling CloudGust.

(Y’all prefer peaceful happy stuff or painful stuff in y’alls stories? Just For reference)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

8.png.4c863140666a60c2311f8f163e61f3f6.png

“I don’t know if we’ll ever get back to our clans at this rate, do you think we ever will?” CloudGust asked with a sigh.

“I’m sure we will someday! We couldn’t be stuck here for the rest of our lives right?” BearClaw asked with hope.

“I sure hope we aren’t” CloudGust said.

“A bit of a change of topic but just talking about it will just make us sadder. So! What’s a thing you really wanna do?” Bearclaw asked.

“Well i guess i really want to fall in love someday” CloudGust said with a smile.

“Wow…That’s pretty sappy! But falling in love probably would be nice, i wanted to be a leader or deputy but that isn’t gonna happen so i wanna be the best hunter i can be!” BearClaw replied.

“Why didn’t you anything when we were voting than?” CloudGust said.

“Well if everyone saw SquirrelSwoop- er SquirrelStar and BerryStripe as the best choices than they must be!” BearClaw replied.

“I suppose you’re right, i would’ve voted for you if i knew you wanted to be a leader” CloudGust said.

“Aw thanks! But honestly those two being the leader and deputy is probably best” BearClaw said.

9.png.12da68ae1b35fd791c9108d4eba265a8.png

“OtterStream” BerryStripe said which caused OtterStream to turn around.

“What do you want?” OtterStream sighed.

“We need a hunting patrol but everyone else is busy so I’ve come to ask you to come with me” BerryStripe replied.

“If everyone else is busy i guess I’ll come with. Lets go” OtterStream said.

They spent most of the time hunting but they did talk.

“What clan were you from? If i may ask” BerryStripe asked.

“CliffClan” OtterStream said simply.

“Oh, I’m guessing they act different then the way that nichlings describe them” BerryStripe said.

“Hm? What do they say we act like?” OtterStream said a bit curious now.

“Uh well…They say that unlike most clans the strong eat first and the weak eat last. They say they banish or uh get rid of the weak and sickly kits. Stuff like that” BerryStripe said with a sigh.

“…Well they’re not wrong” OtterStream said as she looked at the ground.

“I-It’s true?” BerryStripe asked with concern.

“Yeah” OtterStream said with a sigh.

“Well you seem pretty kind in comparisin” BerryStripe said.

“…Thanks” OtterStream said with a small smile.

10.png.55b19cbb6f90fb480778027e2f013f84.png

“I was from ShoreClan, what about you?” SquirrelSwoop asked.

“ValleyClan” MoleFern said.

“I think I’ve heard of them. They sound pretty nice from what I’ve heard” SquirrelSwoop said.

“Yeah we don’t reject cats very often” MoleFern replied.

“What was your clan like though?” MoleFern asked.

“Eh pretty normal, only thing is we mostly hunted fish from the shores” SquirrelSwoop said.

“Wonder what our clans main food source will be” MoleFern said.

“Seems like rabbils and stagmoles right now” SquirrelSwoop said.

“Yeah, my clan already hunted rabbils and occasional stagmoles so i know how to hunt them thankfully” MoleFern said.

“Yeah i’m still learning hehe” SquirrelSwoop said.

11.png.f262ade1fa9f760557313fb7f886c2f7.png

A few more moons have past and two nichlings were blossoming into something more than friendship.

“Hey i wanted to tell you something” CloudGust said.

“Oh? What is it?” BearClaw asked with curiosity.

“Well remember how i said i wanted to fall in love someday a few moons ago?” CloudGust asked.

“Yeah?” BearClaw responded.

“Well i finally achieved that dream, with you” CloudGust said.

“…Oh, OH! Well i love you too!” BearClaw said as she processed what he said.

“Phew, i was worried you wouldn’t accept” CloudGust said.

“Well i didn’t so worry no longer!” BearClaw said before affectionately nuzzling CloudGust.

(Y’all prefer peaceful happy stuff or painful stuff in y’alls stories? Just For reference)

(A little bit of both. There needs to be good moments and bad moments. I prefer a realistic balance. Just go with whatever makes sense with the characters and what the game throws at you! If you don't know ur characters well or want some randomness u can always roll dice for what they do! It's sure to create some drama eventually

Also, on one of the posts after Squirrelstar became leader you said Squirrelswoop. Also is there gonna be a moonstone/do leaders have 9 lives?)

Alright thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind!(perhaps occasional dice would be good as I don't know if i currently have an amazing grip on the characters yet)

Fixed the mistakes. Also I'm not sure about a moonstone yet(maybe instead of a stone maybe I'll have leaders go to a certain river on the map) but leaders will have lives yes

Thanks for all the feedback!

• Eek! 1

12.png.363553fd3c8ae2143384022d6029c50e.png

“I’ve got a mate now! I hope it’ll last forever!” BearClaw said with a grin.

“Okay? So what? Doesn’t concern me” OtterStream huffed.

“You could at least fake some enthusiasm” BearClaw replied.

“Wooow I’m sooo happy for you” OtterStream said sarcastically.

“Well at least i confessed unlike you” BearClaw said.

“Huh? What do you mean by that?” OtterStream said with irritation.

“I mean the way you look at BerryStripe, you obviously love him” BearClaw said with a smirk.

“W-what? I would never love someone like him” OtterStream huffed.

“Uh huh, whatever you say~” BearClaw said before wandering off.

13.png.1e201902ebf53048df3cec3ece8a70cd.png

(I don’t remember how the giving lives things goes and i don’t wanna look it up, and I’m kinda doing my own thing for it so excuse any mistakes here)

SquirrelStar was drawn to a certain river that was a little ways a way from camp. So drawn she crouched down and touched her nose to it which caused her to feel like she had passed out.

“Greetings” A shimmering nichling said as she awoke in a new place.

“Where am i?” SquirrelStar said as she looked around.

“StarClan, you are here to recieve your 9 lives” The nichling said.

“So i really am going to be leader?” SquirrelStar said as she thought she wasn’t going to be recognized by StarClan themselves.

“You are a new clan, so we must give you your lives” The nichling said.

SquirrelStar suddenly felt overwhelmed as she felt like something was changing.

“You now have your lives, use them wisely” The shimmering nichling said before SquirrelStar suddenly shot up in shock.

“I…I’m a real leader now” She said to herself in shock.

14.png.8c754f3bfa8bb0b303f99fd63036c2d1.png

“I’m happy they’re so healthy” BearClaw said as she looked at her kits.

“Yeah, I’m sure they’ll grow up strong and healthy” CloudGust said with a smile.

(From left to right) AshKit, YellowKit, SandKit, and SpottedKit.

15.png.670bb6f9d246bd7f518e3ab29b217ec4.png

“Everyone i have something important to say!” SquirrelStar said from on top of the rock which caught everyone’s attention.

“We have a leader and deputy but we need someone to heal our wounds and connect us to StarClan. Not having a medicine nichling may be our doom” SquirrelStar said.

“W-well I was a medicine nichling apprentice before i got washed up here” MoleFern said.

“Perfect, than you will be our medicine nichling” SquirrelStar said shocked that nichling actually had the skills needed.

“You are all now dismissed” SquirrelSwoop said before she clambered down the rock.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

12.png.363553fd3c8ae2143384022d6029c50e.png

“I’ve got a mate now! I hope it’ll last forever!” BearClaw said with a grin.

“Okay? So what? Doesn’t concern me” OtterStream huffed.

“You could at least fake some enthusiasm” BearClaw replied.

“Wooow I’m sooo happy for you” OtterStream said sarcastically.

“Well at least i confessed unlike you” BearClaw said.

“Huh? What do you mean by that?” OtterStream said with irritation.

“I mean the way you look at BerryStripe, you obviously love him” BearClaw said with a smirk.

“W-what? I would never love someone like him” OtterStream huffed.

“Uh huh, whatever you say~” BearClaw said before wandering off.

13.png.1e201902ebf53048df3cec3ece8a70cd.png

(I don’t remember how the giving lives things goes and i don’t wanna look it up, and I’m kinda doing my own thing for it so excuse any mistakes here)

SquirrelStar was drawn to a certain river that was a little ways a way from camp. So drawn she crouched down and touched her nose to it which caused her to feel like she had passed out.

“Greetings” A shimmering nichling said as she awoke in a new place.

“Where am i?” SquirrelStar said as she looked around.

“StarClan, you are here to recieve your 9 lives” The nichling said.

“So i really am going to be leader?” SquirrelStar said as she thought she wasn’t going to be recognized by StarClan themselves.

“You are a new clan, so we must give you your lives” The nichling said.

SquirrelStar suddenly felt overwhelmed as she felt like something was changing.

“You now have your lives, use them wisely” The shimmering nichling said before SquirrelStar suddenly shot up in shock.

“I…I’m a real leader now” She said to herself in shock.

14.png.8c754f3bfa8bb0b303f99fd63036c2d1.png

“I’m happy they’re so healthy” BearClaw said as she looked at her kits.

“Yeah, I’m sure they’ll grow up strong and healthy” CloudGust said with a smile.

(From left to right) AshKit, YellowKit, SandKit, and SpottedKit.

15.png.670bb6f9d246bd7f518e3ab29b217ec4.png

“Everyone i have something important to say!” SquirrelStar said from on top of the rock which caught everyone’s attention.

“We have a leader and deputy but we need someone to heal our wounds and connect us to StarClan. Not having a medicine nichling may be our doom” SquirrelStar said.

“W-well I was a medicine nichling apprentice before i got washed up here” MoleFern said.

“Perfect, than you will be our medicine nichling” SquirrelStar said shocked that nichling actually had the skills needed.

“You are all now dismissed” SquirrelSwoop said before she clambered down the rock.

(yay the clan is a proper clan recognized by Star Clan now! 

And kits! They're so cute!

Also u gave me an idea...i didn't realize u could actually put your leader atop a rock! U did it with commands, right?)

16.png.8933c99804d1ceeb17b8cfd68b4e0de3.png

“BerryStripe, i have to tell you something” OtterStream said as she walked up to BerryStripe.

“What?” BerryStripe said with concern.

“In all the moons we’ve been stuck here i think i may have fallen for you” OtterStream said.

“Really? Wow i didn’t expect you of all nichlings to fall in love. Oh but i think I’ve fallen for you too!” BerryStripe said with a grin.

17.png.1235df7063b33e7bb80a2f339e7c6927.png

SquirrelStar was shocked by the nichling in front of her.

“QuillKit?! How did you even get here?” SquirrelStar asked with confusion and concern.

“I got washed up onto this island, that’s all i know. Also it’s QuillPaw now!” QuillPaw said.

“Well QuillPaw, why don’t you join me? I’m the leader of a new clan now” SquirrelStar said to her sister.

“You’re a leader now?! That’s so cool! Of course i wanna join” QuillPaw said excitedly.

18.png.21f44a9883e61f43e8891fa420d2cdc2.png

“Everyone please give me your attention!” SquirrelStar yelled from on top of the rock which got everyone’s attention.

“I found this young nichling in the grasses and have decided she can join the clan so she now needs a mentor” SquirrelStar said.

“So OtterStream, i hope you pass down everything you know to this young nichling” SquirrelStar said.

OtterStream was a little confused but went up to the young nichling and touched noses with them.

19.png.4a88e116ec7a93761e527eb715a6e1df.png

“You have to be very patient when you’re hunting stagmoles, even the smallest mistake could spook them” OtterStream said as she looked for a stagmole for QuillPaw to practice hunting.

“There’s one right there, so from what I’ve told you try to hunt it” OtterStream whispered to QuillPaw.

QuillPaw nodded before she looked at the stagmole and waited for it to look away. When it did look away QuillPaw pounced but she had accidently stepped on a branch which caused the stagmole to screech and disapper into the ground.

“I missed! But i tried so hard” QuillPaw said sadly.

“Don’t get discouraged so easily. You won’t be perfect first try. I know i wasn't, i took 3 moons to finally catch one of them” OtterStream said as she looked at QuillPaw.

“Really?” QuillPaw said.

"Yeah, so keep trying" OtterStream said.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

20.png.baccbb7cc839836ba0f6529581dd435d.png

AshKit is now AshPaw and is being mentored by CloudGust.

YellowKit is now YellowPaw and is being mentored by MoleFern.

SandKit is now SandPaw and is being mentored by BearClaw.

SpottedKit is now SpottedPaw and is being mentored by BerryStripe.

(I just put things like who their mentor is for story purposes if i need it)

21.png.8d22bc20b98d5b97380a559bcba766d1.png

QuillPaw grinned as she ran out into the unknown, happy to have a chance to really explore.

‘I bet all the best prey is out here!’ QuillPaw thought to herself as she sniffed around for some prey.

She eventually caught a rabbil that was trying to hide in the grasses.

‘Perfect now i can go show OtterStream how good of a hunter i am’ QuillPaw said as she turned around to go home and realized…

She didn’t clear any grass so she was completely lost and alone with no way home.

22.png.1ed2a92aa4f1ce351cdeab865ae40b1d.png

(Yes otter is pregnant but i set the pregnancy duration to 3 days and needed her for story purposes sooo)

“Have you by chance seen QuillPaw?” OtterStream asked trying to pretend she didn’t care that much.

“No i haven’t, is there something wrong?” SquirrelStar asked with concern.

“…I haven’t seen her for a while and I’m a little concerned” OtterStream admitted sigh.

“Perhaps you could ask everyone else to see if they’ve seen her?” SquirrelStar asked.

OtterStream asked everyone if they had seen QuillPaw and they all had responded with some form of no.

“It seems nobody has seen her” OtterStream said nervously.

“Well perhaps we could send a few of our clan to see if we could find her” SquirrelStar said trying to hide her own concern.

23.png.38a0eba90396b5b610a861cfd40bb636.png

“A few things to remember is that you must help heal any injured kit no matter their origin and you must remain neutral in any clan issues” MoleFern said.

“But there isn’t any other clans here is there?” YellowPaw said with confusion.

“Maybe not but passing down that piece of the code is always good in case it’s ever needed” MoleFern replied.

“Hmm okay!” YellowPaw said.

(Also if y'all have any advice for writing anything in this playthrough feel free to throw your advice at me)

• Like 3

24.png.da31fc710ec406d58227e9fe6c224d41.png

QuillPaw nervously sniffed around as she smelled no sign of her clanmates but she did smell something else. She swiftly turned around when she heard a growl that emitted from behind her just in time to see a huge beast emerge from the grasses and stare down at her with huge beady black eyes.

QuillPaw was forced out of her shocked state when the thing swung at her with its huge paw which caused her to jump and only get a small nick in her leg. QuillPaw booked it in the other direction while calling out for her clanmates.

“HELP! HELP! THIS THING IS TRYING TO KILL ME!” She screamed as she ran.

25.thumb.png.ecb2ed7adeac9a77c600e8001a166e7e.png

(I didn't take a screenshot for this so time to improvise with a different screenshot-)

Everyone’s ears flickered up as they heard QuillPaw yell in the distance.

“QuillPaw!” OtterStream said relieved she was alive but worried because that wasn’t a fun or calm yell.

“BearClaw, BerryStripe, go see what’s happening over there” SquirrelStar said.

The two nodded before running off toward where they heard QuillPaw.

“Why can’t i go?!” OtterStream hissed as she wanted to see if her apprentice was okay.

“You have kits on the way, you could overexert yourself and hurt yourself and the kits” SquirrelStar said trying to reason with OtterStream.

“I’ll be fine just let me help her” OtterStream growled.

“No, you need to stay here and not hurt yourself” SquirrelStar said getting a little irritated with her stubbornness.

“Fine, but she better come back here safe” OtterStream hissed before walking off.

(Otter can be pretty rude but she does have a soft spot for kits and apprentices)

26.png.4445be62fd806bdd230c705f3230f8b0.png

QuillPaw could almost cry of relief when she saw two of her clanmates running toward her.

BearClaw and BerryStripe quickly noticed the bearyena and stood in front of QuillPaw to protect her from it.

The beast roared in rage at the two nichlings and tried to bite BerryStripe but he quickly moved out of the way and pounced on the back of its neck and began biting it. The beast snarled and tried to bat at BerryStripe but while it was distracted BearClaw slashed at the stomach of the beast. Their combined efforts quickly brought it to the end of its life and caused it to collapse onto the ground.

“Are you okay?” BerryStripe asked with concern.

“Y-yeah” QuillPaw said but she was still a bit shaken up from the whole thing.

27.png.ad4f4baebd70a4ac48555bc9b51512cd.png

As they were walking back QuillPaw noticed a creature about her size quivering in the grasses.

“Hello?” QuillPaw said while being cautious because it looked like that beast.

“H-hi” The creature actually responded.

“Oh you can understand me?” QuillPaw asked with confusion.

“Y-yes i can understand you” The creature said still looking nervous.

“Oh well what’s your name? I’m QuillPaw” QuillPaw said to the small creature.

“V-Ven” The creature said.

“That’s an odd name…I like it!” QuillPaw said.

“Who are you talking to?” BerryStripe asked with confusion.

“Just myself!” QuillPaw said.

“Bye” QuillPaw said to Ven.

“B-bye” Ven said.

(As i said I’m bending rules so in my world bearyenas can understand nichlings adult bearyenas just wake up and choose violence) Also Ven will probably only appear to talk to Quill but he’ll probably show up again later))

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

6 hours ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

24.png.da31fc710ec406d58227e9fe6c224d41.png

QuillPaw nervously sniffed around as she smelled no sign of her clanmates but she did smell something else. She swiftly turned around when she heard a growl that emitted from behind her just in time to see a huge beast emerge from the grasses and stare down at her with huge beady black eyes.

QuillPaw was forced out of her shocked state when the thing swung at her with its huge paw which caused her to jump and only get a small nick in her leg. QuillPaw booked it in the other direction while calling out for her clanmates.

“HELP! HELP! THIS THING IS TRYING TO KILL ME!” She screamed as she ran.

25.thumb.png.ecb2ed7adeac9a77c600e8001a166e7e.png

(I didn't take a screenshot for this so time to improvise with a different screenshot-)

Everyone’s ears flickered up as they heard QuillPaw yell in the distance.

“QuillPaw!” OtterStream said relieved she was alive but worried because that wasn’t a fun or calm yell.

“BearClaw, BerryStripe, go see what’s happening over there” SquirrelStar said.

The two nodded before running off toward where they heard QuillPaw.

“Why can’t i go?!” OtterStream hissed as she wanted to see if her apprentice was okay.

“You have kits on the way, you could overexert yourself and hurt yourself and the kits” SquirrelStar said trying to reason with OtterStream.

“I’ll be fine just let me help her” OtterStream growled.

“No, you need to stay here and not hurt yourself” SquirrelStar said getting a little irritated with her stubbornness.

“Fine, but she better come back here safe” OtterStream hissed before walking off.

(Otter can be pretty rude but she does have a soft spot for kits and apprentices)

26.png.4445be62fd806bdd230c705f3230f8b0.png

QuillPaw could almost cry of relief when she saw two of her clanmates running toward her.

BearClaw and BerryStripe quickly noticed the bearyena and stood in front of QuillPaw to protect her from it.

The beast roared in rage at the two nichlings and tried to bite BerryStripe but he quickly moved out of the way and pounced on the back of its neck and began biting it. The beast snarled and tried to bat at BerryStripe but while it was distracted BearClaw slashed at the stomach of the beast. Their combined efforts quickly brought it to the end of its life and caused it to collapse onto the ground.

“Are you okay?” BerryStripe asked with concern.

“Y-yeah” QuillPaw said but she was still a bit shaken up from the whole thing.

27.png.ad4f4baebd70a4ac48555bc9b51512cd.png

As they were walking back QuillPaw noticed a creature about her size quivering in the grasses.

“Hello?” QuillPaw said while being cautious because it looked like that beast.

“H-hi” The creature actually responded.

“Oh you can understand me?” QuillPaw asked with confusion.

“Y-yes i can understand you” The creature said still looking nervous.

“Oh well what’s your name? I’m QuillPaw” QuillPaw said to the small creature.

“V-Ven” The creature said.

“That’s an odd name…I like it!” QuillPaw said.

“Who are you talking to?” BerryStripe asked with confusion.

“Just myself!” QuillPaw said.

“Bye” QuillPaw said to Ven.

“B-bye” Ven said.

(As i said I’m bending rules so in my world bearyenas can understand nichlings adult bearyenas just wake up and choose violence) Also Ven will probably only appear to talk to Quill but he’ll probably show up again later))

(hmm that's interesting! Tho if you don't tame Ven he will come and attack u later so...

In my worlds they can understand eachother some kinda like dogs can understand basic commands and we can understand our dogs some. If a nicheling is raised by a bearyena or vice versa they may understand eachother better.

In my WC world bearyenas are dogs or badgers or something so they don't rlly understand eachother)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

(hmm that's interesting! Tho if you don't tame Ven he will come and attack u later so...

In my worlds they can understand eachother some kinda like dogs can understand basic commands and we can understand our dogs some. If a nicheling is raised by a bearyena or vice versa they may understand eachother better.

In my WC world bearyenas are dogs or badgers or something so they don't rlly understand eachother)

Oh i already tamed him when i took the screenshot don't worry.

Oh neat! I guess that makes more sense than them just understanding each other.

• Eek! 1

28.png.f434a4ce9346db9ab0068ebccc5dd97b.png

(Ignore the bearyena that’s Ven, just assume the bearyena is friendly unless i say otherwise)

Soon OtterStream and BerryStripe’s litter had arrived bearing two kits.

“You should name him” OtterStream said as she looked at one of the kits.

“Hmm i think I’ll name him LeafKit, he looks like the leaves in leaf-fall” BerryStripe said as he looked at the kits with affection.

“Now you should name the other one” BerryStripe said.

“Are you sure? I’m not good with names” OtterStream asked.

“Yes I’m sure” BerryStripe responded.

“Okay, than her name is RedKit” OtterStream said.

“It’s not that bad of a name” BerryStripe said.

29.png.175f4128f2d2739f9a719d26007f3ba4.png

CloudGust was just going out to hunt but ended up finding something very unexpected in the grasses.

“We need to get you to MoleFern!” CloudGust said as he saw the small kit laying in the grasses as they had quite a few cuts.

He picked up the kit and went over to the medicine nichling den as quick as he could without hurting the kit more.

30.png.e640fa3502aaa9eccb49fede99a0e58e.png

MoleFern was startled when CloudGust suddenly ran into the medicine den and up to him.

“What’s wro- What happened to that kit?!” MoleFern asked with concern.

“I don’t know i found the kit like this” CloudGust responded.

MoleFern just nodded and took the kit over to one of the patches of moss and set them down so he could heal them and see how bad the injuries were.

After some time MoleFern spoke.

“Thankfully it seems like the cuts weren’t deep so they might survive” MoleFern said as he turned around to look at CloudGust.

“Oh that’s good, i was worried the kit would die” CloudGust said.

“I can’t guarentee they will survive since they're so young” MoleFern said.

“You should probably go get some sleep though, it’s late” MoleFern said.

CloudGust turned around and realized how dark it was so he nodded and headed off to sleep.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

31.png.a075ce2b3b8ff9d7cfb7226b7af8848d.png

QuillPaw is now QuillBlaze!

32.png.a9ff32d7b3576a1e85b73e9a31e0fa2c.png

“What should we do with the kit when he heals?” MoleFern asked.

“Well there hasn’t been any sign of his parents so i don’t really think he has a place to go. Perhaps he could stay here, i won’t leave a kit to die” SquirrelStar said as she looked at the kit.

“Alright, i guess there’s a new member to the clan than”MoleFern said with a nod.

“What’s your name?” SquirrelStar asked the kit.

“Arrow!” the kit responded.

“Then you will be named ArrowKit” SquirrelStar said.

33.png.7a8769c19348765dbfb73097dc28e5bc.png

AshPaw is now AshFall

YellowPaw is now YellowLeaf

SandPaw is now SandTail

SpottedPaw is now SpottedFrost

34.png.74a044ae6f354af3e409b78deaa47a7b.png

LeafKit is now LeafPaw and being mentored by QuillBlaze

RedKit is now RedPaw and is being mentored by SpottedFrost

ArrowKit is now ArrowPaw and is being mentored by AshFall

-

(I FORGOT TO GET A SCREENSHOT FOR THIS ONE OOPS-)

“Hey QuillBlaze!” SpottedFrost said as he approached her.

“Huh? Oh hi!” QuillBlaze responded.

“I wanted to tell you something” SpottedFrost said nervously.

“What is it?” QuillBlaze said with some concern.

“Well i wanted to say i uh…i love you! I’ve had my eye one you since we were apprentices and i hope you return my affection” SpottedFrost said with a grin.

“Oh…well i uh…don’t…feel the same” QuillBlaze said with guilt.

“Oh….well at least i got it out! Bye!” SpottedFrost said trying to ignore the irritation he was starting to feel.

35.png.f1fc8e0b6c73e10b9fde415c7d2be3ab.png

SpottedFrost was shocked as he saw QuillBlaze as it had been some time due to the rejection of his confession.

“You’re pregnant?! Who’s the father?!” SpottedFrost asked as he felt anger begin to boil in his stomach.

“Yeah I’m pregnant, and is the father really important?” QuillBlaze asked casually.

“Of course it is! Also shouldn’t you get to the medicine den?” SpottedFrost asked trying to ignore the boiling anger inside him.

“Well yeah i probably should, goodbye for now” QuillBlaze said as she walked over to the medicine den.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Eek! 1

2 hours ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

31.png.a075ce2b3b8ff9d7cfb7226b7af8848d.png

QuillPaw is now QuillBlaze!

32.png.a9ff32d7b3576a1e85b73e9a31e0fa2c.png

“What should we do with the kit when he heals?” MoleFern asked.

“Well there hasn’t been any sign of his parents so i don’t really think he has a place to go. Perhaps he could stay here, i won’t leave a kit to die” SquirrelStar said as she looked at the kit.

“Alright, i guess there’s a new member to the clan than”MoleFern said with a nod.

“What’s your name?” SquirrelStar asked the kit.

“Arrow!” the kit responded.

“Then you will be named ArrowKit” SquirrelStar said.

33.png.7a8769c19348765dbfb73097dc28e5bc.png

AshPaw is now AshFall

YellowPaw is now YellowLeaf

SandPaw is now SandTail

SpottedPaw is now SpottedFrost

34.png.74a044ae6f354af3e409b78deaa47a7b.png

LeafKit is now LeafPaw and being mentored by QuillBlaze

RedKit is now RedPaw and is being mentored by SpottedFrost

ArrowKit is now ArrowPaw and is being mentored by AshFall

-

(I FORGOT TO GET A SCREENSHOT FOR THIS ONE OOPS-)

“Hey QuillBlaze!” SpottedFrost said as he approached her.

“Huh? Oh hi!” QuillBlaze responded.

“I wanted to tell you something” SpottedFrost said nervously.

“What is it?” QuillBlaze said with some concern.

“Well i wanted to say i uh…i love you! I’ve had my eye one you since we were apprentices and i hope you return my affection” SpottedFrost said with a grin.

“Oh…well i uh…don’t…feel the same” QuillBlaze said with guilt.

“Oh….well at least i got it out! Bye!” SpottedFrost said trying to ignore the irritation he was starting to feel.

35.png.f1fc8e0b6c73e10b9fde415c7d2be3ab.png

SpottedFrost was shocked as he saw QuillBlaze as it had been some time due to the rejection of his confession.

“You’re pregnant?! Who’s the father?!” SpottedFrost asked as he felt anger begin to boil in his stomach.

“Yeah I’m pregnant, and is the father really important?” QuillBlaze asked casually.

“Of course it is! Also shouldn’t you get to the medicine den?” SpottedFrost asked trying to ignore the boiling anger inside him.

“Well yeah i probably should, goodbye for now” QuillBlaze said as she walked over to the medicine den.

(prob a rogue...

that rlly sucks for SpottedFrost poor guy)