Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Nicheling Study


sheldonplankton
 Share

Recommended Posts

(stolen from original idea by @mhiahia, I think?)

Two genetically compatible nichelings have been placed on the island.

Map:

20211020210317_1.thumb.jpg.db3d195f33d600be05bb13298b012f18.jpg

You can submit nichelings for our organization.

Form:

Owner:

Name:

Genes:

Age (in-game days):

Past behaviour:

 

Registered Nichelings: (alive, alive imported, exported, deceased, imported deceased)

001 'Liki'

20211020211104_1.jpg

002 'Ahti'

20211020211128_1.jpg

003 'Donvanpop'

20211024105407_1.thumb.jpg.1c882395f090e58db1b7fbb4432e658e.jpg

 

004 'Roslejenn'

20211023075301_1.jpg

005 'Ridi'

20211024105522_1.thumb.jpg.1cb10a4d5963b5e760b4bf3ee7d0d8f5.jpg

Edited by Lizardcake
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(ooooo I wanna submit some nichelings for u to add to the programme at some point. Maybe from my own test island (savanna experiments) even tho its not exactly a preseevation programme itself)

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(ooooo I wanna submit some nichelings for u to add to the programme at some point. Maybe from my own test island (savanna experiments) even tho its not exactly a preseevation programme itself)

Yep, but if you submit one you gotta wait until a wanderer appears, then I setgene them because I don't have a better idea

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

Yep, but if you submit one you gotta wait until a wanderer appears, then I setgene them because I don't have a better idea

Quick advice: I used to "store" nichelings in order to always have on ready to console. For that I'd take nichelings that were about to die and simply used the "MoveOccupant" command to put them somewhere where they wouldn't be seen on screenshots. Next I'd age them down so they wouldn't die and just compensated to the food they ate with "ChangeBerryCount".

  • Paw up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mhiahia said:

Quick advice: I used to "store" nichelings in order to always have on ready to console. For that I'd take nichelings that were about to die and simply used the "MoveOccupant" command to put them somewhere where they wouldn't be seen on screenshots. Next I'd age them down so they wouldn't die and just compensated to the food they ate with "ChangeBerryCount".

Well, thanks, though I don't want to have any more, and also the nicheling count still shows them. I also kinda like that they 'need time to arrive' :)

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...