Stray Fawn Community

Pet reptiles/amphibians/fish and their enclosures

CosmicChaos21

I just wanna know cuz i have 2 leopard geckos(Lightning and Thunder) and a bearded dragon(Sparky) and wanted to know if anyone here has/had reptiles/amphibians and wanted to talk about em. Or if anyone wanted to talk about their enclosures and setups(Whether they're bioactive or have a certain theme). I love naturalistic things personally.

• Eek! 1

• CosmicChaos21 changed the title to Pet reptiles/amphibians and their enclosures
24 minutes ago, Pancake said:

i have a snake if that counts :D?

55 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

Well, I have fishies, does that count?

Well snakes definitely count and now i wanna talk about fish and aquascaping so i might change the title to be fish too-

What snake do you have?

And what fish do you have?

• CosmicChaos21 changed the title to Pet reptiles/amphibians/fish and their enclosures
1 hour ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

Well snakes definitely count and now i wanna talk about fish and aquascaping so i might change the title to be fish too-

What snake do you have?

Uhh She’s a a ball python

9 hours ago, CosmicChaos21 said:

Well, I have 8 danios, and they are blue(natural), pink, orange, and yellow/green 2 each. These are somehow genetically made to be that colours, but they aren't sick or anything so that's good. One blue is female, the other one male, and another pink female. I'm not sure about the rest though

There's also this 9 tetras(was supposed to be 10), 6 neon and 3 cardinal ones.

And there's my beloved algae eater. I call it 'algae eater', but I prefer using 'algae eater fishe' or 'algey'. I say it's they/it/he, but I use he rarely because their sex is unknown. They're also a meme (a pretty niche one but still)

And I know they're not fish, but there are also the SNAILS. TEN. SNAILS. And they like eating ALGEY'S wafers!

I don't have photos right now

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, TheAlgaeEaterFishe said:

Well, I have 8 danios, and they are blue(natural), pink, orange, and yellow/green 2 each. These are somehow genetically made to be that colours, but they aren't sick or anything so that's good. One blue is female, the other one male, and another pink female. I'm not sure about the rest though

And there's my beloved algae eater. I call it 'algae eater', but I prefer using 'algae eater fishe' or 'algey'. I say it's they/it/he, but I use he rarely because their sex is unknown. They're also a meme (a pretty niche one but still)

And I know they're not fish, but there are also the SNAILS. TEN. SNAILS. And they like eating ALGEY'S wafers!

Well I have my prof pic, it's Algey

• Eek! 1

5 hours ago, AlgaeEaterFishe said:

Wow that's alot of fish! do you have lots of different tanks for em or are they in like a few huge tanks? (I've only had betta fish before and one snail named zebra-) also do you watch any youtube channels to do with fish? I watch fish for thought