Stray Fawn Community

Should I create a RP where nichelings and humans exist in the same world?

Chiyanna

Should I?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I create a human and nicheling rp?

2. 2. Where on the Forums should it be located?

• Niche RP section
    • Off-Topic Forum Games section
    • Off-Topic
    • Other
  3. 3. What time/plot should it be? Please choose 3 or less.

• Modern world where nichelings are domesticated
    • Humans trying to settle Nicheling islands
    • Human v Nicheling War
    • Nichelings being researched
    • Futuristic World
    • Nichelings discover humans
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

I kinda feel like this would be abandoning my other rp...

It has ground to a halt but I think it'll get started again once SafiraCoyfolf comes online...

Hopefully.

In the meantime, I got this idea from somebody else on the forums saying something about humans existed alongside nichelins. I think it was @Sky. Oh yeah I think it was that Niche mythology questionare thing. 

Anyways, I think it would be interesting. This poll is to help decide whether it would take place, where on the forums it would be located, and what would it manifest as/what time period it would take place.

The only one of these that needs an explanation is the time period.

Option 1 would be a modern day world in which nichelings and humans now coexist in harmony pretty much and nichelings have been domesticated by humans.

Option 2 is a world in which humans have just discovered the nicheling islands and are seeking to settle them.

Option 3 is humans and nichelings are (mainly) at war because their interests are competing

Option 4 is the humans are merely researching the nichelings

Option 5 is a futuristic world much like option 1

Option 6 is where nichelings discover humans instead of the other way around

(if you have any other options suggest them to me)

• Like 3
  • Paw up 1

Wow! Just checked in on this for the first time and there is an overwhelming response! (compared to previous poll experiance of mine). Thank you to everyone who voted, and so far it is a resounding yes. Nichelings discovering humans is winning by one vote in the question on what exactly it should be about. Four other options are tied for second.

Nichelings discovering humans seems very fun. I have a few questions about it tho.

Would the nichelings on the rp be sentient too or more like animals?

Also what relative size are nichelings compared to humans? Like the size hamsters, dogs, or like huge dinosaurs (that would actually be hilarious XD)?

• Haha 2

On 11/1/2021 at 3:03 AM, Stormtroope commandercake said:

Nichelings discovering humans seems very fun. I have a few questions about it tho.

Would the nichelings on the rp be sentient too or more like animals?

Also what relative size are nichelings compared to humans? Like the size hamsters, dogs, or like huge dinosaurs (that would actually be hilarious XD)?

They would be sentient about in the way that nichelings are sentient in my other rp. They wouldn't probably be able to read, write, or create technologies, but they would be able to think, organize themselves, and use their surroundings and unique advantages. They would also be able to philosophize too and form tribes. That's what I'm thinking, but if u all favor something different that's fine too.

Size wise they would be about dog size. Different sized.bodies would represent different sized dog breeds not including minis and chihuahuas. THO if u guys want more.cat size.or horse.Size that's fine too

• Like 1