Stray Fawn Community

Lost in the Dark House - Rp/Sim

savya

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Oh, I don't need much." Reia said. "Could I know where the kitchen is? My throat's getting a little dry.."

“Go to the left then walk forward until you see a portrait of me and Lily, I’m sure you’ve met her.”

the same time, you rub the orb behind you back and part of her voice went inside.

12 minutes ago, Pale said:

“Go to the left then walk forward until you see a portrait of me and Lily, I’m sure you’ve met her.”

the same time, you rub the orb behind you back and part of her voice went inside.

"Right." Reia replied, walking away. She went left to make it seem like she was telling the truth.

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Right." Reia replied, walking away. She went left to make it seem like she was telling the truth.

You didn’t go all the way forward and headed strait to the previous room with the mirror.

“Perfect!” The grim reaper exclaimed, as you showed them the orb with Valerias voice,

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Sure." Reia replied. "But it was quick and easy. And quick and easy, is boring."

“Then your in luck, this one is a bit difficult.” They said, “Next, I want you to get Valeria’s first staff. It’s a dark brown sticks with twigs sticking out of the sides. It has plastic chains looped around it. She was many but her first staff has a blood colored ribbon, its the on;y staff with the ribbon. It’s in Valeria’s storage room, it has booby traps just to reach the door.”

32 minutes ago, Pale said:

“Then your in luck, this one is a bit difficult.” They said, “Next, I want you to get Valeria’s first staff. It’s a dark brown sticks with twigs sticking out of the sides. It has plastic chains looped around it. She was many but her first staff has a blood colored ribbon, its the on;y staff with the ribbon. It’s in Valeria’s storage room, it has booby traps just to reach the door.”

"I guess I have to earn her trust then, huh?"

41 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"I guess I have to earn her trust then, huh?"

“No worth trying, she’ll dismiss you and she only has friends who stayed with her for at least a decade.”

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

-Yes

She looked around before going inside.

It seemed normal, a basic storage room with lots of things that humans keep.

Somewitch looking furniture was there as well.

Then there was a door, with purple lights sticking of the sides. That must be the magic room.

4 hours ago, Pale said:

It seemed normal, a basic storage room with lots of things that humans keep.

Somewitch looking furniture was there as well.

Then there was a door, with purple lights sticking of the sides. That must be the magic room.

She figured the staff could wait a little.

She decided to take a look around at the human things.

On 1/21/2022 at 7:47 PM, __________________________ said:

She figured the staff could wait a little.

She decided to take a look around at the human things.

There was the most common things: a sofa, a few wooden chairs, old portraits, silverware, and old cardboard boxes.

10 hours ago, __________________________ said:

She looked at the portraits.

You saw amazing photos of mythical creatures, a few of Valeria, and some interesting shapes.

You got bored looking at humans stuff, it ended up being a bit boring

5 hours ago, __________________________ said:

She went to go get the staff.

You opened the door, the lights glared at you.

You took a step forward but realized it was just air, you were able to not fall but…

…how will you get across?

Just now, __________________________ said:

Her mind went blank. "Uhmmm......"

She looked across the abyss(?). Wondering how far she would have to go to get across.

You touched the rope, it was very light and it crumpled up and started to break. It was very fragile

The grappling hook was uh…interesting. When you touched buttons is did nothing but play songs.

You are stuck with the fishing rod.