Stray Fawn Community

Lost in the Dark House - Rp/Sim

savya

13 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Huh." She huffed, rolling her eyes.

You looked back at the room wall’s and noticed the changed, it seemed to be a better bedroom. It had a soft nice bed with lovely thick blankets. The LED lights were the only source of light. Cushy pillows were everywhere.

The only thing that interrupted the aesthetic was a broken mirror, black goo would creep out of it. 

Look in the mirror?

On 1/16/2022 at 1:55 PM, cheerio said:

She ate the cake and lied down for a nap.

On 1/16/2022 at 6:22 PM, Pale said:

Your stomachs started to hurt. Then your head, and then your whole body.

Bump

2 hours ago, Pale said:

You looked back at the room wall’s and noticed the changed, it seemed to be a better bedroom. It had a soft nice bed with lovely thick blankets. The LED lights were the only source of light. Cushy pillows were everywhere.

The only thing that interrupted the aesthetic was a broken mirror, black goo would creep out of it. 

Look in the mirror?

She went to the mirror and looked into it.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

Now this is exciting. Reia thought to herself, smiling slightly.

You lifted your hand and the grim reaper did the same.

“Hello Reia” it said in a low voice

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Hello.." Reia responded.

“I see you’ve been captured” they said, “I’m captured too. I will grant you a great reward if you help me escape.”

What a weird introduction…

26 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Hm.." Reia thought about this. "Now that depends. See, right now. I have the power to just.. Leave you there."

“So you’d rather stay in this place? I know what Valeria does, I see through her mirrors. You wont want to know what she does though…” they said, “I can grant you to be invincible and never die, or have a unlimited money, or to have any power you please”

27 minutes ago, Pale said:

“So you’d rather stay in this place? I know what Valeria does, I see through her mirrors. You wont want to know what she does though…” they said, “I can grant you to be invincible and never die, or have a unlimited money, or to have any power you please”

Reia rolled her eyes. "I don't want immortality, money, or power. Thank you." She snapped. "But. I do want to know what Valeria does. Then, maybe, I will help you escape."

23 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Reia rolled her eyes. "I don't want immortality, money, or power. Thank you." She snapped. "But. I do want to know what Valeria does. Then, maybe, I will help you escape."

“Fine” the grim reaper said, “She looks into your future. Then she uses witchcraft to shape it to her likings, and you have a possibility of getting ripped alive. You might be kept as prisoner, or be a slave.”

3 minutes ago, Pale said:

“Fine” the grim reaper said, “She looks into your future. Then she uses witchcraft to shape it to her likings, and you have a possibility of getting ripped alive. You might be kept as prisoner, or be a slave.”

She didn't like the sound of "looking into your future and shaping it to her liking" or "getting ripped alive" and she knew very well she wasn't a slave to anyone.

"Fine." She sighed. "How'd you end up like this, anyway?"

Just now, __________________________ said:

She didn't like the sound of "looking into your future and shaping it to her liking" or "getting ripped alive" and she knew very well she wasn't a slave to anyone.

"Fine." She sighed. "How'd you end up like this, anyway?"

“Valeria” the grim reaper said, “She gave me 2 choices, being sentenced to death or being stuck in a mirror prison.”

Just now, __________________________ said:

"Huh.." She huffed. "Well, what do I have to do to get you out?"

“The first one is easy, I’ll give you an orb, and you must capture some of Valerias voice.” They pushed a small black orb to you from the mirror, “All you have to do is go talk to her about something, and when she speaks, take the orb and rub it. Then come back here for the next task”

12 minutes ago, Pale said:

“The first one is easy, I’ll give you an orb, and you must capture some of Valerias voice.” They pushed a small black orb to you from the mirror, “All you have to do is go talk to her about something, and when she speaks, take the orb and rub it. Then come back here for the next task”

"I'll try my best." Reia offered, taking the orb.

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"I'll try my best." Reia offered, taking the orb.

You wen tout of your room and found Valeria just sitting there on a sofa, drawing in a sketchbook.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

She made no sound, and went up behind her.

“Hmm? Ah yes, Reia, may I ask what your doing?” She said

Valeria didn’t even turn here head, she still was still drawing in her book.