Stray Fawn Community

omg is that heyitsgeorgie ⁉️

hello yes it is me heyitsgeorgie :) gonna have to learn to not swear again wow this is gonna be oh so much fun. yeah basically im bored and all my interests are wearing thin so im just in this void of not really having anything of substance to do online? so im gonna give this a try and maybe mess around with some playthroughs or art and see if i enjoy it, mainly coming back because im getting into niche again and this forums ui is so chefs kiss and the notification sound. oh my god the dopamine of getting that sweet sweet Ba-bing notification sound and seeing you got an Eek reaction. Amazing. Incredible. Never before seen. so i guess ill just be here sometimes and if i end up not liking it ill just leave

and of course with the drama- i have definitely changed a lot over the past year-ish, and whilst i dont fully agree with how i acted, im not gonna apologise for everything, and if there are some people still here [dont know how many of you still come online ?? are these even active ???] who dont want me talking to them thats completely ok, i understand! im mainly just here for something to do and to reconnect with a fun part of my childhood, niche [more specifically jessimew the beloved] are the reason i have literally all of my friends and am the way i am today so itll be an interesting experience to go back to it :) definitely not gonna start looking for more drama this time, i dont wanna waste my time and energy on stuff that just make my day worse for no reason

(if there are any new rules or any protocol ive missed, please tell me! also im pretty sure my old account is still kicking around somewhere but i dont really want to use that one out of interest of staying away from the last time i was here, is that ok?)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 5
  • Paw up 1

Just now, cookie -she,her- said:

since when was there a notification sound

you don’t remember notification sound life changing noise rest in peace you live on in my heart 

• Like 1