Stray Fawn Community

Shadowfalls, a fantasy adventure RP (ABANDONED)

Modiano Urania

Three were destined to come here, to the Shadowfalls. Their legacy will be bound with duty for generations to come. Or maybe, they'll finish it now...

So yeah, here it is. Despite the prologue saying they're 3, anyone can join! More than one character is fine as long as it's not the three heroes. Humans or humanoids accepted. This rp will go through generations of characters.

Form

Name:

Surname (optional):

Age (14+):

Gender (optional):

Pronouns:

Sexuality (optional):

Appearance:

Other:

Players:

@__________________________

Name: Tristan Smith

Surname (optional):

Age (14+): 16

Gender (optional): Male

Pronouns: He/They

Sexuality (optional): Gay

Appearance: Dark skin with white patches(skin condition), green eyes, thin shape, brown hair that looks black from afar.

Other: 

Likes- The sound of flowing rivers, watching the sunset, stargazing, hikes through forests

Dislikes- Bullies, popular kids, abusers, being told what to do

Personality- Nice but mean, protective, defensive

@Chiyanna

Name: Rebbecca

Surname (optional): Cobbler

Age (14+): 14

Gender (optional): Female

Pronouns: she/her

Sexuality (optional): straight

Appearance: Brown hair and dark brown eyes. Her parents tell her to put her hair up because it is practical, but she'd rather wear it down. Mid-length hair. Tall. Rough hands.

Other: Eldest daughter of her parents who are simple cobblers. Helps her parents make shoes and helps to take care of her younger siblings, too. But deep down she wants to adventure, though she doesn't really know what it'll take...

Name: Lizardcake

Surname (optional): Purpleblaze

Age (14+): uhhh 15 because.... I MEAN SHE'S NOT 15 BUT ONLY THAT WOULD FIT don't ask me why

Gender (optional): female

Pronouns: she/they

Appearance: (have the full ref)Lizardcake.thumb.png.d3ed729ba788fd833a5dc53a4cb77e49.png

Other: purple dragon purple dragon purple dragon--

@Dune_Knarliki

Name: Irrence

Surname (optional):

Age (14+): 17

Appearance: Furred and scaled, slender, long golden horn

Other:  Irrence, a female plains Kirin! Wherever she steps, everything blooms and sprouts beautifully to life for at least an hour before going back to rot.  Irrence basically lives like a lone deer, feeding off the grass and prancing through the tall weeds. She doesn't like other fantasy creatures, so with her quick speed, she'll prance away until she's far enough to crouch in the field to where they won't find her. She's usually hunted by humans for her fur, considering they think they can cure by bringing life back.

Name: Tristan Smith

Surname (optional):

Age (14+): 16

Gender (optional): Male

Pronouns: He/They

Sexuality (optional): Gay

Appearance: Dark skin with white patches(skin condition), green eyes, thin shape, brown hair that looks black from afar.

Other: 

Likes- The sound of flowing rivers, watching the sunset, stargazing, hikes through forests

Dislikes- Bullies, popular kids, abusers, being told what to do

Personality- Nice but mean, protective, defensive

I'm bored

• Like 1

• Modiano Urania changed the title to Shadowfalls, an adventure RP (OPEN)

Forum:

Name: Rebbecca

Surname (optional): Cobbler

Age (14+): 14

Gender (optional): Female

Appearance: Brown hair and dark brown eyes. Her parents tell her to put her hair up because it is practical, but she'd rather wear it down. Mid-length hair. Tall. Rough hands.

Other: Eldest daughter of her parents who are simple cobblers. Helps her parents make shoes and helps to take care of her younger siblings, too. But deep down she wants to adventure, though she doesn't really know what it'll take...

• Like 1

Just now, Chiyanna said:

(oh also she has like six siblings and her parents may or may not arrange a marraige for her soon. Why? More drama lol. And also if this is in meidevil times it makes sense)

Medieval times tech and society, around 1400-1500

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Trooper Modeer Cake said:

But you can have a character from another time period because logic doesn't exist

(well mine is definately from this time period so logic exists for me lol. tho I'm unsure if hair ties existed for peasants in the 1400s

• Modiano Urania changed the title to Shadowfalls, a fantasy adventure RP (OPEN)
Just now, Trooper Modeer Cake said:

You can be a humanoid or anthro as well

well since my sona is humanoid dragon

Name: Lizardcake

Surname (optional): Purpleblaze

Age (14+): uhhh 15 because.... I MEAN SHE'S NOT 15 BUT ONLY THAT WOULD FIT don't ask me why

Pronouns: she/they

Appearance: (have the full ref)Lizardcake.thumb.png.d3ed729ba788fd833a5dc53a4cb77e49.png

Other: purple dragon purple dragon purple dragon--

• Like 1

@__________________________

Tristan woke up leaning up against a tree. He must have fallen asleep while stargazing. They felt pressure on his forehead.

@Chiyanna

Rebbecca woke up to the sound of children screaming. She had a headache.

@Lizardcake

Lizardcake woke up in her nest, up on a hill. Her wings felt restless.

Just now, Trooper Modeer Cake said:

Lizardcake woke up in her nest, up on a hill. Her wings felt restless.

(since it's my sona I will refer to her in first person)

I yawned and looked around to see if there's anything to snack on.