Stray Fawn Community

Shadowfalls, a fantasy adventure RP (ABANDONED)

Modiano Urania

Just now, Lizardcake said:

'WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I'M A TREE! I-I'M DOING NORMAL TREE THINGS! LIKE EXISTING!'

Ren wasn't impressed by the strange talking purple dragon hiding behind a tree despite sefinitely being able to defeat him in unharmed combat

7 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

'WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I'M A TREE! I-I'M DOING NORMAL TREE THINGS! LIKE EXISTING!'

"Come on, dragon! We have to go to the town so we can figure out why in the world we are here and hopefully a way to get back!"

13 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Come on, dragon! We have to go to the town so we can figure out why in the world we are here and hopefully a way to get back!"

'ugh OKAY! but if something happens, like someone dies, et cetera et cetera, I'm pinning this on you. I'm just being careful and definitely not overreacting.'

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

19 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

'ugh OKAY! but if something happens, like someone dies, et cetera et cetera, I'm pinning this on you. I'm just being careful and definitely not overreacting.'

He rolled his eyes.

"Can we just go?" He asked. "Because you're definitely not overreacting, so you should be good to move on. Right?"

He looked, teasingly, at Lizardcake.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

He rolled his eyes.

"Can we just go?" He asked. "Because you're definitely not overreacting, so you should be good to move on. Right?"

He looked, teasingly, at Lizardcake.

'oKaY'

20 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"I-" He started, then sighed. "Fine. Let's go then." 

He started towards the village.

@Modeer

Tristan and Rebbecca kept walking along the road, looking at all the strange sights, until they reached a town gate

4 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

'I'll stay back.'

You heard a growl behind you

7 minutes ago, Modeer said:

The dragon snorted, sending plumes of smoke in your direction

'Yeah, maybe, I don't know...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'

1 minute ago, Lizardcake said:

'Yeah, maybe, I don't know...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'

The dragon roared in response