Stray Fawn Community

Shadowfalls, a fantasy adventure RP (ABANDONED)

Modiano Urania

(sorry I was offline today)

10 hours ago, Trooper Modeer Cake said:

@__________________________

Tristan woke up leaning up against a tree. He must have fallen asleep while stargazing. They felt pressure on his forehead.

@Chiyanna

Rebbecca woke up to the sound of children screaming. She had a headache.

@Lizardcake

Lizardcake woke up in her nest, up on a hill. Her wings felt restless.

She bolted up and looked around, alarmed.

• Paw up 1

5 hours ago, Modeer said:

"Tommen took my toy!"

"No it's my toy!"

The children continued arguing

She narrowed her eyes, why do children argue about such meaningless things? But she kept her voice polite, "Who was the toy given to?"

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

She narrowed her eyes, why do children argue about such meaningless things? But she kept her voice polite, "Who was the toy given to?"

"Me!" Said Tommen

"But it's not fair!"

The second eldest of the Cobbler siblings, 12 year old Rian, entered the room.

"Just... Don't..." He yawned "Oh Becca, there's someone asking for you at the door."

2 minutes ago, Modeer said:

"Me!" Said Tommen

"But it's not fair!"

The second eldest of the Cobbler siblings, 12 year old Rian, entered the room.

"Just... Don't..." He yawned "Oh Becca, there's someone asking for you at the door."

"Alright," she said, "can you handle this?"

7 minutes ago, Modeer said:

She passed by her parents having breakfast, who waved a hand in greeting. A stranger was sitting beside them, though Rebbecca could not see their face due to a hood

A hooded man? She couldn't help but feel he could be dangerous. For some reason she was thrilled at the thought. 

Just now, Chiyanna said:

A hooded man? She couldn't help but feel he could be dangerous. For some reason she was thrilled at the thought. 

The stranger looked at her, revealing an elegantly shaped face with burning blue eyes piercing her soul.

"Dear, remember Ingmar? He's asked for your hand! We're still arranging the terms of course and you'd be married in a few years..." Her mother said, her stunning green eyes glimmering with pride. Her father smiled contentedly

1 minute ago, Modeer said:

The stranger looked at her, revealing an elegantly shaped face with burning blue eyes piercing her soul.

"Dear, remember Ingmar? He's asked for your hand! We're still arranging the terms of course and you'd be married in a few years..." Her mother said, her stunning green eyes glimmering with pride. Her father smiled contentedly

She stood there, unsure how to feel. She thought about what she knew about the man. Had she ever met him?

Just now, Chiyanna said:

She stood there, unsure how to feel. She thought about what she knew about the man. Had she ever met him?

She had. He periodically visited in the winter to check on the local economy. He was a minor noble, if she remembered correctly. Some fourth son?

4 minutes ago, Modeer said:

She had. He periodically visited in the winter to check on the local economy. He was a minor noble, if she remembered correctly. Some fourth son?

Well maybe if I'm married to him I won't have to make shoes...but how can I love him if I barely know him? She tried her best to hide her misgivings, "So...am I able to see him before the wedding?" She wasn't entirely sure how the marraige customs worked...

7 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Well maybe if I'm married to him I won't have to make shoes...but how can I love him if I barely know him? She tried her best to hide her misgivings, "So...am I able to see him before the wedding?" She wasn't entirely sure how the marraige customs worked...

"Of course! You'll have years to see him and know him before the wedding."

1 minute ago, Modeer said:

"Of course! You'll have years to see him and know him before the wedding."

Well that's a relief...at least I'm not marrying a stranger. "Alright," she said, "Rian said there was somebody at the door."

10 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Well that's a relief...at least I'm not marrying a stranger. "Alright," she said, "Rian said there was somebody at the door."

"That was me." The stranger finally spoke, their voice a melodic delight.

"I have to bring you to your potential bethroted's house for a custom of theirs."

5 minutes ago, Modeer said:

"That was me." The stranger finally spoke, their voice a melodic delight.

"I have to bring you to your potential bethroted's house for a custom of theirs."

Rebbecca was a bit nervous. With this hooded guy...anything could happen. Her heart began to race. What sort of custom? "O-ok." 

6 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Rebbecca was a bit nervous. With this hooded guy...anything could happen. Her heart began to race. What sort of custom? "O-ok." 

The stranger nodded and stood up.

"Time to go. Miss and Mr. Cobbler, your daughter is in good hands."

The stranger opened the door and got out, waiting for Rebbecca to follow

39 minutes ago, Modeer said:

The stranger nodded and stood up.

"Time to go. Miss and Mr. Cobbler, your daughter is in good hands."

The stranger opened the door and got out, waiting for Rebbecca to follow

Rebbecca said goodbye to her parents and followed.