Stray Fawn Community

Shadowfalls, a fantasy adventure RP (ABANDONED)

Modiano Urania

1 minute ago, Modeer said:

(children in general. I can make dragons avoid this with the power of worldbuilding)

(it's fine with me lol, Rebbecca was prob gonna have children anyways. U can ask __________ if it's fine with them)

The iridescent green woman looked over at the three mortals standing before her. Osmas came to stand beside her. She cleared her throat.

"Greetings, gentlemix. I'm guessing you want to know why you have been brought here. Well, I don't know either. Osmas?" The man shook his head "How unfortunate. Now to tell the rules…" she cleared her throat again "RULE 1: NO KILLING EACH OTHER. RULE 2: NO DATING EACH OTHER. RULE 3: DO NOT LEAVE UNTIL YOU ARE DONE"

A flash of white light overcame their senses, leading them to the oblivion of unconsciousness.

And so the heroes awoke to a field of white grass and a starless night, all alone except for each other...

@__________________________

@HOLD THE MAYONNAISE

@Chiyanna

18 minutes ago, Modeer said:

The iridescent green woman looked over at the three mortals standing before her. Osmas came to stand beside her. She cleared her throat.

"Greetings, gentlemix. I'm guessing you want to know why you have been brought here. Well, I don't know either. Osmas?" The man shook his head "How unfortunate. Now to tell the rules…" she cleared her throat again "RULE 1: NO KILLING EACH OTHER. RULE 2: NO DATING EACH OTHER. RULE 3: DO NOT LEAVE UNTIL YOU ARE DONE"

A flash of white light overcame their senses, leading them to the oblivion of unconsciousness.

And so the heroes awoke to a field of white grass and a starless night, all alone except for each other...

@__________________________

@HOLD THE MAYONNAISE

@Chiyanna

"What in the world? What am I doing here? Who are you?" Rebbecca was the first to speak.

7 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Dragons eat people! And kidnap princesses and princes!" Rebbecca said, backing up further, holding her hands out between her and the dragon.

7 hours ago, HOLD THE MAYONNAISE said:

'Since when?!'

Tristan watched with confusion.

He didn't know where he was or why they were there.

He kept quiet.

7 hours ago, HOLD THE MAYONNAISE said:

'Since when?!'

18 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Tristan watched with confusion.

He didn't know where he was or why they were there.

He kept quiet.

"Just last month somebody in the neighboring village got eaten! And someone's house got burnt to a crisp! But....why am I talking to a DRAGON??" She began running away.

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"First of all. I don't trust either of you." He snapped back. "Second. I have no idea who she is, I just have a feeling something bad is going to happen."

"Well all I know is I was supposed to meet my future husband today, and I ended up with a weird green lady who teleported me to a clearing with a dragon an...and a stranger who isn't very nice at all!" she began to cry.

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

"Well all I know is I was supposed to meet my future husband today, and I ended up with a weird green lady who teleported me to a clearing with a dragon an...and a stranger who isn't very nice at all!" she began to cry.

"Sounds like a screwed up fairytale." He replied. Future husband? He thought to himself.