Stray Fawn Community

The Council for Peace between Fawns Deltaruners Cakes and Imperials of 2021

Modiano Urania

peace?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

It doesn't matter, here are my conditions of the armistice. Now to get everyone to sign it.

1. Someone joins the Shadowfalls rp without ditching it immediately because if that happens on the heroes it literally stops the whole thing and I'll resent you.

Just now, Trooper Modeer Cake said:

It doesn't matter, here are my conditions of the armistice. Now to get everyone to sign it.

1. Someone joins the Shadowfalls rp without ditching it immediately because if that happens on the heroes it literally stops the whole thing and I'll resent you.

as much as that roleplay sounds cool

no.

3 hours ago, Trooper Modeer Cake said:

Basically 3 heroes are brought to the Shadowfalls and they have to do a quest and this quest will be passed down for generations until it is completed

Well I rlly don't have time to join another rp but if no-one else joins I will. Just maybe won't be the most active

26 minutes ago, ralsei deltarune said:

can you join the deltaruners /j /lh

I refuse the offer because I don't play deltarune. I also don't really know Star Wars (I need to watch the movies tho). thus I cannot make an informed decision on the matter and must remain a neutral ally

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Sky said:

I refuse the offer because I don't play deltarune. I also don't really know Star Wars (I need to watch the movies tho). thus I cannot make an informed decision on the matter and must remain a neutral ally

play it

it's free on steam /lh /j

• Like 1