Stray Fawn Community

The Great One's Fury

BirbMonster

They once called me weak. I was half-bearyena yet born a runt.

Hah.

If only they could see me now.

I am not a runt. I am Death.

The Great One.

Everyone on this island has died by MY claws.

The tribe that banished me because I was a runt.

Hah.

A Bearyena walks in.

Bearyena: Sir, a group of Nichelings has arrived on the port!

WHAT?

Great. I have to kill them now.

You thought this island was a good place for the tribe. But with the Great One and his army around....

You might not last very long.

Form:

Name: 

Age (in gems):

Genes/appearence:

Personality:

Backstory: (optional)

Other:

My characters:

The Great One

Name: Crimson, but known as 'The Great One'

Genes: Bearyna snout, big body, double bearyna claw, normal hind legs, scorpion tail, mega horns, dark red fur and black horns (EDGYYYE)

Personality: Pure aggression. Desire for blood and death. But he leads a bearyena army...

Backstory: Crimson was born in a normal tribe to a nicheling mother and bearyena father. He was born early, was small, and a runt. He was banished just before he grew his second gem. Due to this he spent ages wandering, building a burning hatred for his tribe. Once he was 3 gems old he recruited a bearyna army and destroyed them.

Other: Non

Alnaaji

Name: Alnaaji

Genes: Big nose, round ears, antlers, water body, 1 claw, 1 stealth paw, fishing tail, normal hind legs, grey fur with white stripes, white horns/

Personality: Cool, calm, and collected. A leader. But she can be clumsy at times.

Backstory: Alnaaji was born to 2 low-ranking nichelings, but grew up to be chosen as leader. But now she has mistakenly led her tribe to the island where The Great One lives....

Other: no

Submit character pls

Blue (belongs to @Lizardcake)

ahh!

you see, I have the perfect nicheling to sacrifice roleplay

Name: Blue

Age (in gems): 3 gems

Genes/appearence:20211104191837_1.thumb.jpg.770654e47c98ff7faa66dff4a908a2d3.jpg

Personality: calm, quiet, brave, clever

Backstory: born in a tribe. a tribe that lived in a swamp. with toxic body nichelings. that's it.

Other:likes swamps and poison berry bushes

Dove

Name:  Dove

Age (in gems): 3 Gems

Genes/appearence: image.thumb.png.b1a2f5e7e6675f6f0c7844ac252f98e5.png

Personality: Pretty bossy at times, and not exactly the kindest, but not really mean either. She's very confident in herself and her abilities, and pretty bold. 

Backstory: (optional) Might add later if I can think of smthing unique haha

ahh!

you see, I have the perfect nicheling to sacrifice roleplay

Name: Blue

Age (in gems): 3 gems

Genes/appearence:20211104191837_1.thumb.jpg.770654e47c98ff7faa66dff4a908a2d3.jpg

Personality: calm, quiet, brave, clever

Backstory: born in a tribe. a tribe that lived in a swamp. with toxic body nichelings. that's it.

Other:likes swamps and poison berry bushes

also can you have more than one character?

• Haha 1

@Lizardcake

Rp time.

Stepping onto the new island for the first time, you see it's mostly grassland, but with an area of swamp, another of savannah, and a single jungle tree in the distance.

Alnaaji: "Alright, this island is perfect! Let's settle down somewhere and gather some food,"

27 minutes ago, PurrSnoutMaster said:

@Lizardcake

Rp time.

Stepping onto the new island for the first time, you see it's mostly grassland, but with an area of swamp, another of savannah, and a single jungle tree in the distance.

Alnaaji: "Alright, this island is perfect! Let's settle down somewhere and gather some food,"

'gib meh food mortal.'

(did I mention she's half god? or at least she thinks so)

Just now, Lizardcake said:

(jeez now I have a backstory)

her father was a god. her mother was a mortal. she didn't really get any of the powers of her dad but she thinks so

(pics of them:)

(I know their genes don't really match Blue but gods have weird children okay?!)

20211105174903_1.jpg

20211105174653_1.jpg

Personality: Pretty bossy at times, and not exactly the kindest, but not really mean either. She's very confident in herself and her abilities, and pretty bold. 

13 minutes ago, MistyHeart said:

(SHE HAS A BLOODY PAW (that's a cool effect with the patterns!)

On 11/5/2021 at 5:40 PM, Lizardcake said:

'gib meh food mortal.'

(did I mention she's half god? or at least she thinks so)

Alnaaji: Blue, go gather some of those poison berries. You have poison yourself, so it's safe for you to gather.

12 hours ago, MistyHeart said:

Alnaaji: Dove, do you think you can hunt for us?

1 minute ago, PurrSnoutMaster said:

Alnaaji: Great. Go find it, I'll get the tribe settled.

Dove followed the scent of the Rabbil. She was downwind, so the Rabbil wouldn't smell her quite yet, and the Rabbil seemed to be distracted with some food. She hoped it wouldn't notice her, but her fur color didn't exactly camouflage well into the biome. She waited, creeping in closer and closer, until she pounced, and killed the Rabbil successfully.  

25 minutes ago, MistyHeart said:

Dove followed the scent of the Rabbil. She was downwind, so the Rabbil wouldn't smell her quite yet, and the Rabbil seemed to be distracted with some food. She hoped it wouldn't notice her, but her fur color didn't exactly camouflage well into the biome. She waited, creeping in closer and closer, until she pounced, and killed the Rabbil successfully.  

Suddenly, a large, dark red shadow rises from the grass... you don't know what to do.

28 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

*grabs berries then eats them leaving only one berry left*'here.'

Alnaaji sighed.

Alnaaji: I'm starting to see a pattern here. Please, just go away for a bit. At least a short walk in the grass.

14 hours ago, MistyHeart said:

Dove froze, who was this creature? She backed away slowly.

You realised it was the form of a gigantic nicheling, that seemed to be half bearyena... his mouth was stained with blood. He was angry. If you ran to where Alnaaji and the others were... you'll lead it right to them.

14 hours ago, PurrSnoutMaster said:

You realised it was the form of a gigantic nicheling, that seemed to be half bearyena... his mouth was stained with blood. He was angry. If you ran to where Alnaaji and the others were... you'll lead it right to them.

Dove opened her mouth, letting out a aggressive snarl, threatening to fight back.