Stray Fawn Community

The Great One's Fury

BirbMonster

Name: Tumar

Age (in gems): 0 gem

Genes/appearence: 20210926_221445.thumb.jpg.7d5a1de4e7d3055ab2971f84ccf5f8a7.jpg.155eabdc60cd75d39c3719ad222a04b7.jpg

Personality: Skittish and reserved. He thinks a lot. 

Backstory: His mother was trying to escape her old island being heavily pregnant. But when she gave birth things went horribly wrong and she died, leaving Tumar in the hands of this tribe.

Other: (I think it would make most sense for his mother to arrive after the rest of the group and promptly give birth to him and then die. Since I joined this late)

((or if u prefer we can say his mother was a member of the tribe and died giving birth to him on the stepping stones already. Or he could be a teenager. Or he can be the child of one of the others))

On 11/9/2021 at 2:34 AM, Chiyanna said:

Genes/appearence: 20210926_221445.thumb.jpg.7d5a1de4e7d3055ab2971f84ccf5f8a7.jpg.155eabdc60cd75d39c3719ad222a04b7.jpg

Backstory: His mother was trying to escape her old island being heavily pregnant. But when she gave birth things went horribly wrong and she died, leaving Tumar in the hands of this tribe.

Other: (I think it would make most sense for his mother to arrive after the rest of the group and promptly give birth to him and then die. Since I joined this late)

((or if u prefer we can say his mother was a member of the tribe and died giving birth to him on the stepping stones already. Or he could be a teenager. Or he can be the child of one of the others))

Ok, we'll say his mother just died giving birth to him on the stones

• Paw up 1

On 11/8/2021 at 11:14 PM, MistyHeart said:

Dove opened her mouth, letting out a aggressive snarl, threatening to fight back.

The nicheling let out a roar much louder than yours. It was probably heard by the whole island.

On 11/9/2021 at 2:34 AM, Chiyanna said:

You felt somebody carrying you into a nest. It was warm and cozy. Much cozier than the rocks you'd been born onto.

2 hours ago, PurrSnoutMaster said:

You felt somebody carrying you into a nest. It was warm and cozy. Much cozier than the rocks you'd been born onto.

Tumar liked the nest. He squirmed as he was set down, wanting away from the jaws. He was confused and afraid...