Stray Fawn Community

// eventide // deltarune sim/rp //

takoyamaaaS

2 hours ago, burghley deltarune said:

you cautiously moved towards the dumpster, and as you opened it possibly the most battle-scarred, most massive cat you have ever seen jumped out of it. (spamton gets beat up real 2021 colorized)  it was so scarred, it almost appeared hairless from a distance. you jumped backwards to let it pass, as you had no doubt that cat could beat you up. it coldly stared at you as it went by, making you take a few nervous steps backwards.

once the cat had gone, you cautiously went back to the dumpster to see if it had been beating up anything inside. you moved aside a few cans, cringing internally, and nearly got a heart attack as a small, disheveled thing jumped out at you. "HEY EVERY ! IT'S ME-" it said, then proceeded to collapse. you took this opportunity to examine this thing closer. it appeared to be a badly beaten-up puppet, which you assumed was possibly from the cat beating it up.

-take him home and give him a bath- wait you have no home

-wait until he wakes up to ask him some questions

-walk away why is there a sketchy man in a dumpster you'll probably get mugged

-wait

I guess it was better to wait and ask to see why the hell they either beat up a cat, or was beat up by a cat.

*quietly places electric raptor child on the ground*))

name- Volt

pronouns- they/them

sexuality- pansexual

lightner or darkner?- lightner

appearance/description- 

2021_11_09_0id_Kleki.png

• Love 2

1 hour ago, rouxls deltarune said:

name- Volt

pronouns- they/them

sexuality- pansexual

appearance/description- 

2021_11_09_0id_Kleki.png

OUUH LOVE THEM

On 11/8/2021 at 9:58 AM, ralsei deltarune said:

-wait

I guess it was better to wait and ask to see why the hell they either beat up a cat, or was beat up by a cat.

you stood there for a few minutes, waiting to see if the puppet guy woke up. because you were epic smart tm, you knew if someone stayed unconscious for more than five minutes, it was most likely a sign of brain damage. luckily for the puppet guy, he woke up after about three minutes.

you regarded each other warily for a few moments, then the puppet spoke up.

"HEY EVERY!!!" he said, in an extraordinarily loud voice which was totally unnecessary. "IT'S ME!!!!! EV3RY BUDDY'S FAVORITE [[Number 1 Rated Salesman1997]] SPAMTON G. SPAMTON!!!!!!!!!"

ooooookay then.

-you are 100% going to get mugged leave

-try to talk to him?

On 11/10/2021 at 3:15 PM, rouxls deltarune said:

name- Volt

pronouns- they/them

sexuality- pansexual

appearance/description- 

2021_11_09_0id_Kleki.png

for some reason there's an oddly hot breeze blowing on you. as you groan and start to get out of bed, you realize you are not in fact in bed. you are on the outskirts of a town, and the landscape around you is yellow with very few trees. a small sign welcomes you to the city of ajeleth.

also you think you see giraffes??? what????? this is not anywhere near your house

-go explore

-ask for directions

On 11/10/2021 at 6:26 PM, sussy deltarune said:

it was Not ready to talk to people just yet so it decided she'd just look around until she found something cool or something

sadly, the only mildly interesting thing you could find after 15 minutes of walking around was an advertisement for hornworms. you start to move down towards the beach to see if there was anything there. luckily for you, there was a slightly interesting thing: a dark feather with brightly colored patterns on it.

pick it up?

-sure yeah why not

-no

1 minute ago, burghley deltarune said:

you stood there for a few minutes, waiting to see if the puppet guy woke up. because you were epic smart tm, you knew if someone stayed unconscious for more than five minutes, it was most likely a sign of brain damage. luckily for the puppet guy, he woke up after about three minutes.

you regarded each other warily for a few moments, then the puppet spoke up.

"HEY EVERY!!!" he said, in an extraordinarily loud voice which was totally unnecessary. "IT'S ME!!!!! EV3RY BUDDY'S FAVORITE [[Number 1 Rated Salesman1997]] SPAMTON G. SPAMTON!!!!!!!!!"

ooooookay then.

-you are 100% going to get mugged leave

-try to talk to him?

-try to talk to him

"uhh.. yeah.. nice to meet you..?"

17 hours ago, burghley deltarune said:

for some reason there's an oddly hot breeze blowing on you. as you groan and start to get out of bed, you realize you are not in fact in bed. you are on the outskirts of a town, and the landscape around you is yellow with very few trees. a small sign welcomes you to the city of ajeleth.

also you think you see giraffes??? what????? this is not anywhere near your house

-go explore

-ask for directions

-ask for directions

Volt got up and gazed at the town, surly there would be someone who knows what this unusual place is...

25 minutes ago, spamton deltarune said:

Bump

lmao oops i didn't notice that somehow sorry,,

as you knocked, a small monster opened the door. they looked rather like a wolf with antlers, with soft blue eyes and pale gray fur with golden markings. "hello?" they said timidly, flicking their ears back in a show of nervousness.

-talk to them that's what you came here to do,,

-chicken out and leave

3 minutes ago, burghley deltarune said:

lmao oops i didn't notice that somehow sorry,,

as you knocked, a small monster opened the door. they looked rather like a wolf with antlers, with soft blue eyes and pale gray fur with golden markings. "hello?" they said timidly, flicking their ears back in a show of nervousness.

-talk to them that's what you came here to do,,

(its okay :])

"Hello, uhm, sorry to bother you but have you seen any other playing cards like this around here or do they belong to anyone you know?" they asked the monster, showing them the card.

On 11/15/2021 at 8:05 AM, swatch deltarune said:

-ask for directions

Volt got up and gazed at the town, surly there would be someone who knows what this unusual place is...

bump because you worked so hard on this and i love this rp so much and i really don't wan it to die <33

On 11/15/2021 at 8:05 AM, swatch deltarune said:

-ask for directions

as you wandered the streets looking for someone who doesn't look too busy, you come across a relatively empty plaza, with a large statue of a giraffe in the middle. it has several fountains, benches, and planters surrounding it, with multiple people relaxing near it.

you approach a bored-looking human, who gives you a glance as you approach. "hey there, do you maybe... know where this place is? got a map or something...?" you asked them.

they gave you a concerned look, and replied, "we're in ajeleth. and sure, i've got a map right here." they dug around in their pocket to find their phone, tapped on it a few times, and showed it to you. it was displaying a map of the world, zoomed into the city you were in. "that help?" the human asked, after zooming out slightly to show you more of the map.

-yeah sure thanks!!!

-tell me a little more please.

On 11/15/2021 at 9:30 AM, spamton deltarune said:

(its okay :])

"Hello, uhm, sorry to bother you but have you seen any other playing cards like this around here or do they belong to anyone you know?" they asked the monster, showing them the card.

the wolf flicked their ears back up, and leaned forward to peer at the card. they gently took it from you to turn it around, and tilted their head. "hmm... i have, actually!" they suddenly sounded a lot more excited, and rushed back into their house after giving you the card back.

they returned with another card, and gave it to you. it had a three headed... feline? dragon? canine? on it. "i found this randomly in the snow one day," the wolf explained. thanking the wolf, you pocketed the card and left.

-look for even more cards

-stop looking

41 minutes ago, burghley deltarune said:

as you wandered the streets looking for someone who doesn't look too busy, you come across a relatively empty plaza, with a large statue of a giraffe in the middle. it has several fountains, benches, and planters surrounding it, with multiple people relaxing near it.

you approach a bored-looking human, who gives you a glance as you approach. "hey there, do you maybe... know where this place is? got a map or something...?" you asked them.

they gave you a concerned look, and replied, "we're in ajeleth. and sure, i've got a map right here." they dug around in their pocket to find their phone, tapped on it a few times, and showed it to you. it was displaying a map of the world, zoomed into the city you were in. "that help?" the human asked, after zooming out slightly to show you more of the map.

-yeah sure thanks!!!

the wolf flicked their ears back up, and leaned forward to peer at the card. they gently took it from you to turn it around, and tilted their head. "hmm... i have, actually!" they suddenly sounded a lot more excited, and rushed back into their house after giving you the card back.

they returned with another card, and gave it to you. it had a three headed... feline? dragon? canine? on it. "i found this randomly in the snow one day," the wolf explained. thanking the wolf, you pocketed the card and left.

-look for even more cards

(CLOVER MY BELOVED!!!!!!)

It smiled and went to look for more cards.

39 minutes ago, burghley deltarune said:

-yeah sure thanks!!!

"Could you please tell me a bit more...? ...like... dangers...?"

they would flick their tail, curious.

On 11/14/2021 at 11:51 AM, burghley deltarune said:

-sure yeah why not

it might have wild bird diseases on it but whatever! ":O" it went as she realized it could put the feather on the hat like those funky hats from the 1900s or whatever [also what the hell is a hornworm]

2 minutes ago, ralsei deltarune said:

please 😔

i am epic at remembering to reply to people as you can see 😎 also i am BAD tm at writing spamton dialogue

spamton jumped out of his dumpster to walk up to you. you noticed he was very small, only about three feet tall, and had odd proportions. "H H HEY LIGHT nER!!!!!!!!" he said, his voice glitching out somewhat. "N NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO BE A [[BIG SHOT]]!!!!!!!!!! A A ALL YOU HHAVE< TO D O IS SHOW ME YOUR [[HeartShapedObject]]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPECIL [[DEAL]] [[DEAL]] [[ONE TIME OFFER, CLAIM NOW!]]" his voice was glitching a lot as he grinned up at you, which you didn't particularly like.

he seemed insane at best.

-leave

-keep trying to talk to him??

1 minute ago, burghley deltarune said:

i am epic at remembering to reply to people as you can see 😎 also i am BAD tm at writing spamton dialogue

spamton jumped out of his dumpster to walk up to you. you noticed he was very small, only about three feet tall, and had odd proportions. "H H HEY LIGHT nER!!!!!!!!" he said, his voice glitching out somewhat. "N NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO BE A [[BIG SHOT]]!!!!!!!!!! A A ALL YOU HHAVE< TO D O IS SHOW ME YOUR [[HeartShapedObject]]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPECIL [[DEAL]] [[DEAL]] [[ONE TIME OFFER, CLAIM NOW!]]" his voice was glitching a lot as he grinned up at you, which you didn't particularly like.

he seemed insane at best.

-leave

-keep trying to talk to him??

-keep trying to talk to him 

"uh..what is a 'big shot?'"