Stray Fawn Community

// eventide // deltarune sim/rp //

takoyamaaaS

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2022 at 1:51 PM, ralsei deltarune said:

'well uh.. guess i have to go back...?'

dim walked back to the alley, really not wanting to see that salesman again

you warily looked around, making sure there were no signs of spamton. you half expected to be jumpscared by him, like in some horror game or something. you were about a quarter of the way through the area with his dumpster, before you heard it open. you didn't want to stop to see if it was the cat returning to beat up spamton or the little man himself trying to sell you stuff, so you just sprinted out.

some people gave you strange looks as you stood outside the alley, breathing heavily. it was getting dark, and you needed somewhere to stay.

-explore west

-explore east

-explore south

On 1/10/2022 at 1:52 PM, lemon man said:

-name it something else

Volt decided to name the plush, Patches.

They were happy with this decision.

"Hi Patches, your my best friend now."

They said to the plush.

patches, being a plush, did not respond, but you got a feeling they were confused. somehow. probably just your imagination, though.

it was also getting dark, and you probably needed somewhere to stay.

-explore (choose your direction)

-nah i'll be fine, wait a little to explore

On 1/10/2022 at 4:33 PM, Boo Boy said:

she ignored the red flags and went back to being a collector.

it was getting dark, so you could barely see to find any more cards. you also probably needed shelter from the cold.

-it'll be fine, keep looking

3 hours ago, burghley deltarune said:

it was getting dark, so you could barely see to find any more cards. you also probably needed shelter from the cold.

even though she did have fur it was too thin to withstand the cold here.

she turned to whichever way the largest city was and began walking.

23 hours ago, burghley deltarune said:

patches, being a plush, did not respond, but you got a feeling they were confused. somehow. probably just your imagination, though.

it was also getting dark, and you probably needed somewhere to stay.

-nah i'll be fine, wait a little to explore

-explore

Now with the company of a probably non-sentient plush, Volt decides to wander around more.

They head north.

On 1/30/2022 at 7:09 AM, burghley deltarune said:

you warily looked around, making sure there were no signs of spamton. you half expected to be jumpscared by him, like in some horror game or something. you were about a quarter of the way through the area with his dumpster, before you heard it open. you didn't want to stop to see if it was the cat returning to beat up spamton or the little man himself trying to sell you stuff, so you just sprinted out.

some people gave you strange looks as you stood outside the alley, breathing heavily. it was getting dark, and you needed somewhere to stay.

-explore west

-explore east

-explore south

Dim went west.

• 2 weeks later...

omg i just realized i forgot cookie gamingcookie i might update this fully in a bit

On 1/11/2022 at 4:12 AM, rats along his rats said:

she must expand its collection of funny little things!!!!!!!!!

yeah!!!!!!!!!! the weird cat thing was weird but it's a funny little thing and you love funny little things!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but it was getting dark and you probably needed somewhere to go idk

-explore north

-explore east

-explore west

-i'll be fine i think 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/10/2022 at 1:42 PM, takoyamaaaS said:

it was saying something about "story of undertale"???

woahohohooohohohoooooohoh sotry of undertale i fell frpm the luight talk or should i fight monster genocide this my unertale i fell it hrio a hole in mount ebott i faced an evil takling vglower in afpot explaine the lpot wants mefdead want s tme torot toriel savedmetakesme to her homet jen hooksmeyp with a brand new monster poheon leaves me alone but iescape and meaet some bones should i be a paciifist orshould i use my fists imfeelingevil think ill kill the mall im jomicidal and ive gota taste i want to wipeouitthe monster racewoahohoho ive got no [i dontremember this part] icve got no resolve i will slaughter screw the dialogue i ell from the light tlak or should i fight monster genocide this my undertlae

26 minutes ago, takoyamaaaS said:

woahohohooohohohoooooohoh sotry of undertale i fell frpm the luight talk or should i fight monster genocide this my unertale i fell it hrio a hole in mount ebott i faced an evil takling vglower in afpot explaine the lpot wants mefdead want s tme torot toriel savedmetakesme to her homet jen hooksmeyp with a brand new monster poheon leaves me alone but iescape and meaet some bones should i be a paciifist orshould i use my fists imfeelingevil think ill kill the mall im jomicidal and ive gota taste i want to wipeouitthe monster racewoahohoho ive got no [i dontremember this part] icve got no resolve i will slaughter screw the dialogue i ell from the light tlak or should i fight monster genocide this my undertlae

you all right tako? /hj