Stray Fawn Community

The Unexplored Islands: An rp about Nichelings discovering humans

Chiyanna

On 11/7/2021 at 3:36 PM, Chiyanna said:

Spoken Language: Human (I guess English?)

Name: Agent 464

Species: Human

Gender/pronouns: he/him

Genes/appearance: medium height, kinda short black hair.

Personality: Cold, mean, can be a bit more warm towards those he serves.

Backstory (optional): He was an inhabitant of one of the northern islands but he moved to one in the south (or wherever Nichelings will come) after his job application for the main government office was rejected. He now works for the regional government as pest control officer. He is quite rich as he is son of an influential government official.

Skills: He can be quite resourceful to track down and eliminate pests, performs his job quite well, is kinda strong, he can drive different vehicles and operate lethal and non-lethal pest control weapons.

Relationships: He has a crush in a female pest control officer, and wants to impress her.

Language: human but maybe at some point he can learn Nicheling to help track them down.

Were they apart of the original exploring group?: no

• Paw up 1

OK the character submissions will probably close in the next day or so. Update ur relationships if u want and make any minor character changes. Submit a character if you haven't already and want to join.

Once the rp is under way, no new characters can be submitted. However you may adopt one of the many npcs or adopt a baby nicheling when they are born

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

(also how long should the nichelings lifespan be in this rp? Should we play it out from day-to-day or from week-toweek or from year to year? Or just use a lot of timeskips and go at a normal pace otherwise?)

Im guessing this rp will go day to day but Nichelings will live like 25 years so I don’t think them dying of old age will be probable.

But idk what the people who use Nichelings think. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lizardcake said:

I think 50 days is good

baby 5, child 5, teen 10, adult 30 (including 10 elder)

How many "days" should humans live in this rp? I think doing it as days even if not entirely realistic/short lifespans is better cause it helps the rp to progress. Or do nichelings just have a reaslly short lifespan compared to humans and anything else rlly?)

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

How many "days" should humans live in this rp? I think doing it as days even if not entirely realistic/short lifespans is better cause it helps the rp to progress. Or do nichelings just have a reaslly short lifespan compared to humans and anything else rlly?)

Yea, I think humans will have normal (really long) lifespans. Since it would be boring to rp as babies or old men.

• Haha 1

(hmmm, well let's say days are equivalent to 6 months? (unless 3 months would work better for like pregnancies) So nichelings live 50 six month periods, or 25 years, but we will play them out as 'days' to move the rp along? Which means humans live 150-200 days?

Or we can just do regular time/ages and a whole ton of timeskips

16 minutes ago, A Nicheling v3.0 said:

Maybe we just do by days and nichelings live 50 and humans just live years. So nichelings can age (if that’s is what their owners want?) but for humans it’s just normal so they don’t really “age” during the time of the rp.

19 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(hmmm, well let's say days are equivalent to 6 months? (unless 3 months would work better for like pregnancies) So nichelings live 50 six month periods, or 25 years, but we will play them out as 'days' to move the rp along? Which means humans live 150-200 days?

Or we can just do regular time/ages and a whole ton of timeskips

30 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

hmmmmm @Lizardcake @PurrSnoutMaster @mk deltarune also I'm unsure if @Sky and @Modeer wanna join still? If not u could still help us figure this out

Just now, Chiyanna said:

(OK i should probably start this before it dies)

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

• Eek! 1

31 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

and, sorry to bother you, forgot to add Aurora's skills, she's good at fishing and climbing

(Oh I'll add that to her profile. What are the pwrsonalities/skills of the npcs related to her or should I choose that?)