Stray Fawn Community

The Unexplored Islands: An rp about Nichelings discovering humans

Chiyanna

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

(Oh I'll add that to her profile. What are the pwrsonalities/skills of the npcs related to her or should I choose that?)

I'll tell you about Owl, you can make up the rest

she's usually peaceful but can attack if threatened/angered

She is kind but kinda annoying

she sometimes climbs up a tree and falls from it in an attemp to fly (everyone in her tribe could except her)

She likes to rest near the sea.

Scared razorahnas and eclipses.

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

I'll tell you about Owl, you can make up the rest

she's usually peaceful but can attack if threatened/angered

She is kind but kinda annoying

she sometimes climbs up a tree and falls from it in an attemp to fly (everyone in her tribe could except her)

She likes to rest near the sea.

Scared razorahnas and eclipses.

(scared of u mean?)

Members of the original exploring group:

Donsi.PNG.7ea874722c89bc21bb1351c4980e0ef9.PNGDukvan.PNG.86332831aa3a77437fa9315445475d3c.PNG

Siblings with a close bond. From the Spit Snout Tribe that lived near the river. They have an adventurous spirit. They aren't quick to trust others having been judged for their appearance and "useless" genes. However they now seek to not judge others and create a group where everyone is welcome. They like being in an unstructured exploring group rather than a tribe and like to meet new and interesting looking nichelings on their travels. Unofficial leaders of the exploring group after the death of their official leader.

Prinu.PNG.5859943b0051baa995dc2b515a4c2f27.PNG

Mate of the late leader of the group. Shy and unsure of himself. Grieves deeply for his mate's death. Is highly protective of their daughter despite his meek nature. Came from the Ocean Tribe.

Prirota.PNG.2060dac27021a2e04a88223ed0a05ce2.PNG

Daughter of the late leader of the exploring group who was from the Spit Snout Tribe. She misses her mother dearly. She hopes that she will not be chosen as her mother's successor. She always felt awkward being in the spotlight. Is less adventurous than the others and is kinda just on for the ride. She doesn't understand why they don't settle somewhere.

• Eek! 1

Members of the original exploring group, PART 2:

Elsi.PNG.3dfcb878dc4a1ca083146232cfd1a1f3.PNG

From the Tree Frog Tribe. She was born without webbed legs and so she was always looked down upon. She still loved her tribe though, so she left to explore with their blessing to bring honor to them. Mate of Dukvan, mother of Taro.

890697454_TaroOP.PNG.41022e951069c944f4df2569a8451146.PNG

Child of Dukvan and Elsi. One of his front paws is deformed due to having Tree Frog Tribe genes (it is relatively common for Tree Frog Tribe members to have a deformed paw). Is adventurous like his parents and full of energy.

Meku.PNG.21ffe9d31719e89cddc88d18711ed134.PNG

Has mixed heritage from all the main tribes plus his father was a wanderer. So no tribe wanted him. The exploring group decided to take him with them as a baby. He is insecure but looks up to the leaders of the exploring group. He is also mourning over the death of the official leader because she basically raised him.

Donana.PNG.11ab511d38615fd0acd9e828a1ad5514.PNG

From the Tree Frog Tribe. Father was secretly from the Ocean Tribe but nobody knows, not even Donana herself. Has a witty sense of humor. Resents the Spit Snout Tribe members of the group because they are in charge for no good reason.

• Paw up 1

Thank you to everyone for your patience. I have been busy of late with rl issues and hosting the Fawn V Deltarune Hunger Games so I haven't had much time to work on this.

The Original Exploring Group NPCs have been submitted so now all I have to do is catalog the NPCs and adoptables, roll for fire starters, and write the first post for this RP to start. Thank you to those who elaborated on your characters/submitted NPCs to help me understand and play them better. 

I have made some progress tonight making sure all the characters were in order in the character section (I got Aurora's picture to work yay!) and begginging to create the NPC catalog. 

This week is a busy one for me but I will be working on this when I can. I hope to start the Roleplay in the next couple of weeks. I am sorry for the slow start but life threw a monkey wrench in my plans. 

Also I hope to be very responsive once this starts to keep it going but I may not be able to respond as often as I like so bear with me. There may be some days I can respond only to one post each member, days where I can be online for hours, days when I will be checking in throughout the day, and days when I am not online at all. 

Again thank you all for joining this RP and I hope it'll be a success. 

• Paw up 1

51 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

@HOLD THE MAYONNAISE

Aurora rolled almost a fire starter.

So you had some fire starters in your tribe but don't know how to do it yourself. You just know it can be done and maybe some of the things needed.

yay!

The reason I picked possible fire starter is because her mountain tribe was a lineage of fire starters but most of them died

• Eek! 1

Year 1, Month 1, Day 1

@HOLD THE MAYONNAISE @mk deltarune

The stepping stones behind you sank slowly into the ocean until they couldn't be seen anymore.

"It'll be a hundred years before they can be used again," reminded Glacier solemnly.

"That's just fine with me," said Frost, "the further we get from our old home the better. The last island was just one away."

-Contribute to the conversation

-Sit there akwardly

-Be silent

-Look around

-Stare at the sinking stones

-Sniff and listen

-Chat with others (choose who)

-Other

@__________________________

You woke up in your apartment. 

-Get dressed

-Go to the bathroom

-Have breakfast

-Check your phone

-Other

@A Nicheling v3.0

Your already up and dressed. It was 8:45 and the you had to be at work by 9:00. You were one of the few people to have a car that was not owned by the place you worked (Plus you got to drive pest control vehicles while on the job), and you lived near the Regional Pest Control Office and Pound (about a 5 minute drive).

-Eat breakfast

-Skip breakfast and head out early

-Do exercises

-Check your phone

-Other

50 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Year 1, Month 1, Day 1

@HOLD THE MAYONNAISE @mk deltarune

The stepping stones behind you sank slowly into the ocean until they couldn't be seen anymore.

"It'll be a hundred years before they can be used again," reminded Glacier solemnly.

"That's just fine with me," said Frost, "the further we get from our old home the better. The last island was just one away."

-Chat with others (Owl)

17 minutes ago, HOLD THE MAYONNAISE said:

'Yeah, I miss the island too.'

Owl nodded, "It's so surreal...I never imagined my whole tribe could be gone like that....Well, enough dwelling in the past, let's-"

"What in the world??!" yelled someone suddenly.

-Look to see who it is

-Look around wildly

-Ignore their outburst

-Other

6 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Owl nodded, "It's so surreal...I never imagined my whole tribe could be gone like that....Well, enough dwelling in the past, let's-"

"What in the world??!" yelled someone suddenly.

-Look to see who it is

5 hours ago, HOLD THE MAYONNAISE said:

The outburst came from Meku. And as you turned you saw what he was yelling about.

Not too far away was a large brown structure. Beyond it were grey structures reaching to the sky. They blocked out the light of the sun much the same way trees did, and shimmered as if they had captured the light for their own use.

The rest of the nichelings had turned as well, and an eerie hush fell over them.

On 11/7/2021 at 5:03 PM, __________________________ said:

Name: Dustin

Species: (nicheling or human) Human

Gender/pronouns: Male, he/they

Genes/appearance: (preferably a screenshot of your character and their genes if a nicheling, but it doesn't have to be!) Black hair, dark skin with pale white patches(skin condition), green eyes.

Personality: Tries to stay positive, friendly

Backstory (optional): (You can make one up if you want)

Skills:

Do you want a chance for this nicheling to be a fire starter?: No

Do you want a chance for your nicheling to be the leader?: No

Relationships: (others they know/are related to. You may leave this blank for now and edit it once everyone has joined. You don't have to put npcs here but if you are a human and want me to make certain to interact with ur character I would encourage it) Older brother(Akiel)?

Language: (put here if u have a different language than the others and if u know any written languages, if human put Human (I know it's uncreative lol plz help me what should I name the humans/their island)) Human language

Do you want Akiel's form?

You can NPC him, but just wanted to know if you wanted a form for him or not)