Stray Fawn Community

The Unexplored Islands: An rp about Nichelings discovering humans

Chiyanna

On 11/27/2021 at 5:10 PM, __________________________ said:

"If not, I could try looking for one.." He offered. "Just for awhile, until we can figure something out.."

"I don't want you to have to because of my failure," he said, "I'm sure I'll find something else."

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"I don't want you to have to because of my failure," he said, "I'm sure I'll find something else."

"It wasn't your failure." He said. "It's their's for not realizing how amazing of a person you are."

"But that's not the point." He continued. "If we can't find anything else, I'll see what the world has to offer."

54 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"It wasn't your failure." He said. "It's their's for not realizing how amazing of a person you are."

"But that's not the point." He continued. "If we can't find anything else, I'll see what the world has to offer."

"Thanks little bro," he said, "I'll start the search for a new job right away."

1 hour ago, Pebble said:

Go after it

You jumped at the creature, but then you saw it turn slightly and spot you, it's eyes going wide. Suddenly it went down into the earth with little warning, and you were left with a mouthful of dirt.

-Investigate

-Talk to Owl

-othwr

9 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

You jumped at the creature, but then you saw it turn slightly and spot you, it's eyes going wide. Suddenly it went down into the earth with little warning, and you were left with a mouthful of dirt.

-Investigate