Stray Fawn Community

The Unexplored Islands: An rp about Nichelings discovering humans

Chiyanna

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry it took so long for me to get to restarting this...hope anyone who wanted to play when I asked before still wants to but if not just let me know.)

On 1/3/2022 at 8:40 PM, __________________________ said:

-Baby sitter wanted

He wondered how far they would be.

Baby sitter wanted for my two children. I'm working two jobs and not home often enough to care for them. Pay is decent, $20 an hour (forgive me if that's unrealistic lol I have no idea how much babysitters are paid). Located on the north side of town. (you can choose where you're apartment?? is located, of course you can't change it afterward without moving...) If interested please call me at (insert phonenumber here)

-Call them

-Look at related ads to find something a bit different

-Go back to the last page

-Other

On 9/12/2022 at 2:54 PM, lizardcake said:

(and uh you can keep the original as an npc or something-)

(I guess you should choose which group she is currently with and what she is currently doing to start)

Just now, DidIAsk said:

WOAH HOW DID YOU CAHNGE THE COLOR OF THE BACKDROP?!? I NEED TO KNOW!!!

its automatically like that for the niche section, if you scroll down theres a 'theme' thing and you can set it like that for the entire forums if you want :]

image.png.a11d9d1d8dbeeef184e4c213ed2b47d0.png

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, DidIAsk said:

WOAH HOW DID YOU CAHNGE THE COLOR OF THE BACKDROP?!? I NEED TO KNOW!!!

It's like lizardcake said. The off-topic and general forums under strayfawnstudios are blue, and the section about Niche is green. Wandering Village is like purple or something. I actually didn't know you could set it to be one color! But the different colors are actually beneficial to tell what section of the forums you are on

2 hours ago, lizardcake said:

its automatically like that for the niche section, if you scroll down theres a 'theme' thing and you can set it like that for the entire forums if you want :]

image.png.a11d9d1d8dbeeef184e4c213ed2b47d0.png

18 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

It's like lizardcake said. The off-topic and general forums under strayfawnstudios are blue, and the section about Niche is green. Wandering Village is like purple or something. I actually didn't know you could set it to be one color! But the different colors are actually beneficial to tell what section of the forums you are on

Woah cool! i didn't even know that existed, so thanks!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lizardcake said:

huh. weird rocks.

You snuck through the grass towards the weird structures. They were so tall they were constantly before you stretching into the sky. And then...the grass became cleared grass before you, a large field of it. And another odd structure in the distance...but not a tall one.

-Investigate the structure

-Retreat back into the grasses

-Examine the short cleared grass

-Keep going toward the structures

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

You snuck through the grass towards the weird structures. They were so tall they were constantly before you stretching into the sky. And then...the grass became cleared grass before you, a large field of it. And another odd structure in the distance...but not a tall one.

-Keep going toward the structures

freaky. But beats picking leeches off.

30 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

freaky. But beats picking leeches off.

You walked toward both the high structures in the distance and the new odd structure...

And then you spotted something strange. It was moving...and walking on two legs?? It appeared to be running, then turned around and...a second one appeared.

-Run away into the grasses

-Try and spy discreetly

-Sneak back into the grasses

-Run up to them

-Try and sneak by them to investigate the strange structure

-Other

On 1/2/2022 at 6:24 PM, Chiyanna said:

Your radio blared with a message: "There's been something spotted near the abandoned storage building on Ocean Street."

-answer and check it out

-do not respond but still check it out

-do not check it out

-ask a question

On 9/15/2022 at 12:04 AM, A Nicheling said:

I’m not sure, I’ve been quite busy. But if I see the others joining I may try to participate

I understand. This was the last post directed at you if you want to jump in at any time. 

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

You walked toward both the high structures in the distance and the new odd structure...

And then you spotted something strange. It was moving...and walking on two legs?? It appeared to be running, then turned around and...a second one appeared.

-Try and spy discreetly

9 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

You couldn't see much from here, but you could see they were running around for no reason. They appeared to be chasing eachother, and when one caught the other one, the caught one would chase the former chaser. You saw that the grass line went over to the structure at some point...but it was quite the walk sneaking through the grass and then, it was only part of the structure and it was open to the cleared grass field.

-Stay where you are

-Go for the structure

-Go back into the grasses

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

They were making loud noises...and then, you heard another similair loud noise, and they stopped and turned abruptly. They slowly walked out of your view, back the way they came.

she checked if there was another one around and tried walking towards the structures

• Like 1