Stray Fawn Community

Fears?

Pancake

here are mine

trypophobia (phobia of clusters of holes)

trypanophobia (phobia of needles)

claustrophobia (phobia of tight spaces)

dogs

the feeling of something crawling on you 

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

haha BUGS. especially spiders and wasps . and this one is a little weird but going up stairs for some reason usually just when its night WAITLIKE IN OMORI OR SOMETHING OMG

Talking to people /hj its good if theyre cool but even if they are before i actually like Get talking to them i gotta hover over the send button for like 10 minutes for some reason

and also trypophobia a little bit but thats not a fear for me more like a Eww

hm what else .. rollercoasters i guess

that is all i can thiñk of

• Like 1

i once had this freaky dream where my thumb bent backwards and it was really disturbing so now im afraid of broken bones or dislocated joints :'/

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

41 minutes ago, rouxls deltarune said:

i once had this freaky dream where my thumb bent backwards and it was really disturbing so now im afraid of broken bones or dislocated joints :'/

Man, now THATS a nightmare 0_0

I havn't had an actual nightmare in a while, most recent is when I dreamnt that my pet bird's head fell off for some reason

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, PurrSnoutMaster said:

Man, now THATS a nightmare 0_0

I havn't had an actual nightmare in a while, most recent is when I dreamnt that my pet bird's head fell off for some reason

ive had one where my dog chewed off my foot when i was five

also at the time our house was haunted, we don't live there anymore tho

i have a lot of nightmares about animals, mostly cats or dogs or maybe the occasional deer, where they are just normal and cute but as soon as i think about something remotely negative they turn into rabid hell-beasts so i avoid animals in my dreams whenever i can.

my most recent nightmare was about my pet rabbit dying again, which resulted in me waking up and crying for two hours. 

Probably my main fear are pyroclastic flows, a type of volcanic eruption.

Also:

Parasites (mainly worms ewww)

Wasps and their nests

and maybe needles and plane flights. Since my allergy makes a pressure problem on my ears and then sometimes it will hurt like hell on a pressurized plane.