Stray Fawn Community

Fawn v Deltarune Hunger Games

Chiyanna

Ya'll wanted blood so....

Nah I'm kiding this isn't cannon unless u want it to be. I just wanted to see who would win while it is still relevant and before I forget.

We'll be using this website:

https://orteil.dashnet.org/murdergames/

because it has some traits of characters and most important it has teams. 

Also I don't know any deltarune characters and I don't wanna have to pick everyones personalities so to get around that anyone who is in the war  and wants to be represented fill out the bellow form.

Fawns have to fill out the form too! And Cakes and Imperials can join. And neutrals! Cakes and Imperials can join either team or create their own teams. Neutrals can be unaffiliated (no team) or can join a team.

Name: (deltaruners put the character your pfp represents, fawns put your deer character's name or ur username)

Pronouns: (he, she, or they)

Pfp: (optional)

Affiliation in the forum war: (Put your actual affiliation, Fawn, Deltarune, Cake, Imperial, or Neutral, you may put multiple ones if you're loyal to multiple groups)

Team: (Your team in this, don't make it radically different from your affiliation)

Perks (traits): (u can choose up to 2, visit the site for the list of perks)

Item: (visit the site for the list of items)

Main or minor: (this means whether ur a main character or background character, major characters do something every round, minor characters don't)

Owner: 

SCORE AFTER GAME 1:

Imperials: 10 points total (7 for being first/winning, 2 for getting second place on kills, 1 for each alive member)

Jara: 6 points total (5 for being second, 1 for third-most kills)

Fawns: 6 points total (3 for being third, 3 for most kills)

Cakes: 4 points total (2 for team members being loyal, one for being largely peaceful and defensive)

Deltarunes: 2 points total (2 points for all members being loyal)

Name: Lizardcake

Pronouns: (he, she, or they) she

Pfp: (optional) dgbfd.png.a57fae816315b333b07eba8a73a1bbe5.png

Affiliation in the forum war: (Put your actual affiliation, Fawn, Deltarune, Cake, Imperial, or Neutral, you may put multiple ones if you're loyal to multiple groups) Cake

Team: (Your team in this, don't make it radically different from your affiliation) Cake

Perks (traits): (u can choose up to 2, visit the site for the list of perks) kind, annoying

Item: (visit the site for the list of items) b i g  s t i c k

Main or minor: (pretty sure this means whether ur a main character or background character, so I wouldn't choose minor if I were u. But I could be wrong) main

• Eek! 1

Name: ralsei 

Pronouns: he

Pfp: just my forum pfp (can't get it rn)

Affiliation in the forum war: deltaruner

Team: deltarune 

Perks (traits): no perk and kind

Item: (visit the site for the list of items) handgun

Main or minor: (pretty sure this means whether ur a main character or background character, so I wouldn't choose minor if I were u. But I could be wrong) main 

• Paw up 1

Name:  Spamton

Pronouns: He/they

Pfp: 803410536_FARgMFMVIAEVbft(1).thumb.jpg.e07564507e239db0429f00420260bbfc.jpg

Affiliation in the forum war: Deltaruner

Team: Deltarune

Perks (traits):  i cant get to the site but mentally unstable

Item: [[BIG SHOT]] (any gun [or a bow])

Main or minor: main

• Paw up 1

48 minutes ago, Dragonkid9 said:

My school chrombook has what ever that site is blocked, hope it's only blocked when I'm at school. Somethings are like that for some reason.

(prob cause it's considered violent, just put ur characters personality under perks and I will choose some that make sense for that personality. For items there are different guns, swords, pets, and big stick, and grenade and flamethrower and other things I can't remember atm)

Just now, Chiyanna said:

(prob cause it's considered violent, just put ur characters personality under perks and I will choose some that make sense for that personality. For items there are different guns, swords, pets, and big stick, and grenade and flamethrower and other things I can't remember atm)

(Oh and bow, axe, laser, pitchfork, some ring, a wand, and no item, and the pets are tiger, turtle, and wolf)

7 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Name: Antlertuft

Pronouns: she

Pfp:

fishetusft.png.b3b6f0c73d1fa9bf1be0aaabdd47b5e8.png

Affiliation in the forum war: Fawn

Team: Fawn

Perks (traits): annoying and naive

Item: Pet turtle

Main or minor: main I guess (though if someone has to be minor, then I can be one since I haven't really done anything in the war)

• Eek! 1

@mk deltarune

@sussy deltarune

@burghley deltarune

@PincerClaw420 (props for discovering this site)

@Green

@Eevee

And everyone else feel free to tag ppl. I want there to be as many characters as possible so this is as epic as possible.

Also I'm unsure if any other cakes exist but @Lizardcake needs someone on her team I'm just sayin'

Just now, Eevee said:

Sure but can i not die

(I mean I can't control it. I just put in the characters and then the site does the rest. Tho it's between the fawns and deltaruners so if u choose to be a neutral and all of one of the main teams are dead I will probably end the 'war' and if ur character is still alive then u will have survived.

All this isn't cannon tho so it rlly doesn't matter if ur character dies)

12 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Name: Stormderper

Pronouns: he

Pfp: 7DE31A70-123D-4F26-B102-D4B753CE9871.webp.75de57c0c15f830179af1e4d49c674c5.webp

Affiliation in the forum war: Imperial

Team: Imperial

Perks: Annoying, unstable (lol, he will be wack)

Item: Laser gun

Main or minor: minor (stormtroopers tend to die pretty quickly so yea)

• Haha 1