Stray Fawn Community

Fawn v Deltarune Hunger Games

Chiyanna

(also should there be other rewards like a point for most kills, a point for least kills, a point for loyalty, points for second and third place, etc?

I think at least Jara @Dragonkid9 should get some points for being second even tho she had no teamates.

And maybe the fawns should get some for *cough cough* most kills and outlicing the deltarunes?

and I feel like the cakes should get at least one point for being loyal and innocnet?)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

CURRENT SCORE AFTER GAME 1:

Imperials: 10 points total (7 for being first/winning, 2 for getting second place on kills, 1 for each alive member)

Jara: 6 points total (5 for being second, 1 for third-most kills)

Fawns: 6 points total (3 for being third, 3 for most kills)

Cakes: 4 points total (2 for team members being loyal, one for being largely peaceful and defensive)

Deltarunes: 2 points total (2 points for all members being loyal)

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

OK TIME FOR SETUP OF GAME 2 PPL

@ralsei deltarune @burghley deltarune @sussy deltarune @spamton deltarune u guys have a second chance! If you win this time u could catapult into first place!

@A Nicheling v3.0 the imperials are in the lead! But that can be a dangerous place to be...

@Modeer @Lilytuft with antlers I might make some modifications to General Whitetail...or make a completely new character....

@Lizardcake The cakes aren't that far behind! Rally your troops!

@Dragonkid9 Jara did amazing! Hopefully she'll do as well or better...

Now is the time to make modifications. You can use the same characters or make new ones. You can even modify the old ones, but u can only modify one thing about them per round (one perk, item, pronouns, main or minor, pfp, name, or team). Each team can have one more npc. Anyone in the forum war can still submit a character to represent them! Also you can create another character if you want, (max of 2 characters per person plz) or make an npc ur character if the rest of your team agrees.

One new team can be added if people would like to do that (dragonkid could make a team and carry over Jara's points to the team), your characters can leave your current team and join a new team or a different one. Npcs moving teams must be approved by the majority of a team's members.

• Eek! 2

@Modeer it appears u weren't online...but when u get back and see what General Whitetail did it is up to you whether u want to banish her. If so I will probably put them in unaffiliated and then make a new deer character. If not I will probably tweak her perks)

8 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

@ralsei deltarune @burghley deltarune @sussy deltarune @spamton deltarune u guys have a second chance! If you win this time u could catapult into first place!

@A Nicheling v3.0 the imperials are in the lead! But that can be a dangerous place to be...

@Modeer @Lilytuft with antlers I might make some modifications to General Whitetail...or make a completely new character....

Now is the time to make modifications. You can use the same characters or make new ones. You can even modify the old ones, but u can only modify one thing about them per round (one perk, item, pronouns, main or minor, pfp, name, or team). Each team can have one more npc. Anyone in the forum war can still submit a character to represent them! Also you can create another character if you want, (max of 2 characters per person plz) or make an npc ur character if the rest of your team agrees.

One new team can be added if people would like to do that (dragonkid could make a team and carry over Jara's points to the team), your characters can leave your current team and join a new team or a different one. Npcs moving teams must be approved by the majority of a team's members.

wait!!!!!

could you pls do this later? I'm at school 

• Paw up 1

11 minutes ago, ralsei deltarune said:

wait!!!!!

(yeah, i was only gonna do it once everyone gets a chance to edit things so you're good. It'll probably happen tonight or tomorrow)

13 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

I don't wanna edit

• Paw up 1

12 minutes ago, ralsei deltarune said:

wait!!!!!

(u should probably read it over when u get the chance if u haveb't already and then figure out what tweaks ur team might need to make. U still have other forum deltaruners to invite, and u and ur team can decide upon an npc to add. U can also invite characters to join ur team, and make one tweak to an existing character, I won't start game 2 till all teams have a chance to do those things)

10 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

I don't wanna edit

(do u wanna add an npc/a second character for u? U can also promote Algey or Snowy to be ur character instead of just npcs on ur team. If u do that u can change them to a main character but u don't have to. U can only promote one of them this game but next time u can promote the other, and with them promoted u can add another npc as well. Or not if u think that's too many characters. Also anyone can try and invite Jara to join them or ask @Dragonkid9 if they want to form a whole new team with them)

(also if General Whitetail is exiled she will be looking for another team....

I wouldn't accept her but she may have some insight into the fawns...and she's a killing machine...

and she's a smart war strategist...

so if u want to take the risk that she'll betray u...