Stray Fawn Community

Fawn v Deltarune Hunger Games

Chiyanna

Name: Fawnleap

Pronouns: she

Pfp: whitetail-fawn-dale-erickson.jpg

Affiliation: fawn (cause she's the new 'me' character and I'm fawn)

Team: Fawn

Perks: cute, kind

Item: pet tiger 

Minor or main: main

Other: General Whitetail's little sister. Their parents raised them to be highly patriotic. Let's hope she expresses her patriotism in less murderous ways....

Also yes she has the same item the Whitetail family has a lot of cats OK? Plus the pets are my favorite items I love them

2 hours ago, ralsei deltarune said:

also I feel like there shouldn't be any npcs and just the fawns (when i mean fawns I mean everyone not allied with deltaruners and not neutral) vs the deltaruners (and maybe neutral)

1 hour ago, Dragonkid9 said:

I feel like there should be less NPCs to be honest. I mean maybe like if you only have a couple users being on one side then you can't outnumber actual users with NPCs. Idrk I'm not in charge.

Well the npcs rlly are just like actually characters and they are on a team like actual characters except Dragon Doodle (who can be adopted by a team). The only difference is they don't belong to any one person. 

Originally they were different because every character was represented by a person actually in the forum war and they were only there to make the teams even (or more even anyways). Now every person can have 2 characters so I guess they aren't rlly needed anymore.

I just wanted to have more ppl so the game goes longer and there isn't a ton of rounds where nothing happens at the end.

If u want I can make it so there are no more npcs allowed to be added (after the ones already accepted I mean) and they can't swap teams. So only characters owned by a player can swap teams or become unaffiliated.

I can't rlly make it completely fawns v deltaruners unless the cakes and imperials agree to give up their autonomy and join one side or the other.

And there are only 2 unaffiliated, Jara and Dragon Doodle, plus the unaffiliated will attack eachother, so it's not like they outnumber any team.

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, ralsei deltarune said:

im not gonna have any time to do this until friday because of school 

(were there any changes to ur character/team u were thinking of?

I can't probably run this on the weekend because my brother is coming to visit. I might be able to Friday night but that depends...)

On 11/10/2021 at 2:34 AM, Chiyanna said:

@mk deltarune

@sussy deltarune

@burghley deltarune

@PincerClaw420 (props for discovering this site)

@Green

@Eevee

And everyone else feel free to tag ppl. I want there to be as many characters as possible so this is as epic as possible.

Also I'm unsure if any other cakes exist but @Lizardcake needs someone on her team I'm just sayin'

Huh, neat! Here's the form ig

Name: Kris

Pronouns: They/Them

Pfp: you can use the pfp i have right now but if that doesnt work i have this extremely high-quality png

Kris Kazotsky Kick (Deltarune Chapter 2) - Coub - The Biggest Video Meme  Platform

Affiliation in the forum war: Deltarune

Team: Also deltarune

Perks (traits): Leader / Seductive (THE SECOND PERK DOESN'T REALLY DESCRIBE THE CHARACTER BUT I HAD NO IDEA WHAT ELSE TO PICK-)

Item: Sword

Main or minor: main

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Huh, neat! Here's the form ig

Name: Kris

Pronouns: They/Them

Pfp: you can use the pfp i have right now but if that doesnt work i have this extremely high-quality png

Kris Kazotsky Kick (Deltarune Chapter 2) - Coub - The Biggest Video Meme  Platform

Affiliation in the forum war: Deltarune

Team: Also deltarune

Perks (traits): Leader / Seductive (THE SECOND PERK DOESN'T REALLY DESCRIBE THE CHARACTER BUT I HAD NO IDEA WHAT ELSE TO PICK-)

Item: Sword

Main or minor: main

(also did u read through game 1 which I shall call

THE EPIC STARWARS SHOWDOWN

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Modeer said:

well actually the deltaruners offered peacce first

(ok fair enough

But yeah Modeer is actually wise about things whereas Whitetail just be like KILL EVERYONE IN THE WAY OF VICTORY including my own teamates imeanwhat

3 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

i Have now.

(So now we're all making modifications before Game 2. Everyone can technically have 2 characters now but mostly ppl are just promoting their old npcs to characters of theirs. I made one but that's cause my old one has been -stolen- voluntarily relinquished cause she's -evil- useful.)

• Haha 1
  • Paw up 1

(unfortunately the deltarune leader has school rip so we may have to delay game 2 to tommorow. And if it's delayed to tomorrow it may have to be delayed to next week. Tho technically once ppl have made/edited their characters I can run it without anyone online and I'll tag everyone in the first post so ppl can read it when they get online)

• Paw up 2