Stray Fawn Community

Fawn v Deltarune Hunger Games

Chiyanna

Also I think this was the fastest game yet...so maybe more ppl makes it faster? Or maybe we just got lucky that we didn't have to have nothing happen for 10 rounds?

Anyways, here's the kill tally:

1850510034_Game3tally.PNG.44f91b5991cf46b64d539d663d93832d.PNG

Grass Eater was a killing machine this time with 8 kills.

Stormderp Commander was next in his quest for glory and had 5 kills (including one of his own teamates)

Twinrotains is third with 2 kills, though they are tied with Antlertuft, I guess the game has factored in that they helped make the final kill, tho it was only half a kill since Grass Eater helped. Either way, they are both fawns so it shouldn't matter point-wise.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(I'm back! Time to finish this thing! @ralsei deltarune @Modiano @A Nicheling v3.0 @Lilytuft with antlers @Pebble 

Round 10:

1070277799_Game3round10.PNG.eabf193c8341e1e8a7bdc2c6203df8bd.PNG

Not much happens but while we're at it lets see what teams are still alive...

Dead teams:

2138417964_game3unaffiliatesdead.PNG.6a311af7fac110d1f2b18c3920d7eaea.PNG

Died last round:

359097985_game3imperialsdead.PNG.c61e61175bbe305e515f391eb894063f.PNG

Alive teams:

723974037_Game3fawns.PNG.223b5056247d1769807dbe9345b0bc86.PNG

707248094_game3fawns2.PNG.7adaae0914618a2559145cdd9e53d02a.PNG

21026458_game3deltarunes1.PNG.6d3644b914c803a5e9b5a73b06a1d406.PNG

1845104841_game3deltaruners2.PNG.ae5ebccf72c5168ff192c4b9e01d4b3e.PNG

1113598489_game3deltaruners3.PNG.5f3552fa656d6cdb36abc1eb293ab0ff.PNG

Polly does not want to be pinged

• Thanks 1

It is time to edit and create new characters again!

This time you may add or promote 2 new characters of your own. There can be 2 new unaffiliated npcs or adoptables and one nee npc per group if you want. You may adopt a character without it counting toward your 2 new characters. Up to 3 new teams may be made. 

You can edit 2 things about a character now instead of one. Perks still count as one thing each. 

Also, I have edited the character submission form to include Owner. If you are creating the character for yourself, you can put "me" or say ur username. If adoptable put "none" or "adoptable". If NPC put that. If ur gifting to someone else put their user.

It will most likely be a bit of time before game 4 to give everyone a chance to review the results of game 3 and make changes. 

1 hour ago, Dragonkid9 said:

Jara may consider taking on an apprentice......

(I'm adopting Star Dragon, would you like them as an apprentice? Or would you rather make your own character or have someone make a new character to be your apprentice?)

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

It is time to edit and create new characters again!

This time you may add or promote 2 new characters of your own. There can be 2 new unaffiliated npcs or adoptables and one nee npc per group if you want. You may adopt a character without it counting toward your 2 new characters. Up to 3 new teams may be made. 

You can edit 2 things about a character now instead of one. Perks still count as one thing each. 

It will most likely be a bit of time before game 4 to give everyone a chance to review the results of game 3 and make changes. 

eeeeeeeeeee

Okay

Name: (deltaruners put the character your pfp represents, fawns put your deer character's name or ur username) Lynx

Pronouns: (he, she, or they) she

Pfp: (optional)(will get a better one later)Lynx.thumb.png.2e0b1dc138321f2d02d565ee5a337fdd.png

Affiliation in the forum war: (Put your actual affiliation, Fawn, Deltarune, Cake, Imperial, or Neutral, you may put multiple ones if you're loyal to multiple groups) none

Team: (Your team in this, don't make it radically different from your affiliation) cake

Perks (traits): (u can choose up to 2, visit the site for the list of perks) survivalist, inventor

Item: (visit the site for the list of items) lasergun

Main or minor: (this means whether ur a main character or background character, major characters do something every round, minor characters don't) minor

Owner: me

Name: (deltaruners put the character your pfp represents, fawns put your deer character's name or ur username) Pebble

Pronouns: (he, she, or they) she

Pfp: (optional) Sprite-0002.gif.67374feb8e90c90d74da29c537d88dd1.gif

Affiliation in the forum war: (Put your actual affiliation, Fawn, Deltarune, Cake, Imperial, or Neutral, you may put multiple ones if you're loyal to multiple groups) none

Team: (Your team in this, don't make it radically different from your affiliation) cake

Perks (traits): (u can choose up to 2, visit the site for the list of perks)peaceful, cute

Item: (visit the site for the list of items) bow

Main or minor: (this means whether ur a main character or background character, major characters do something every round, minor characters don't) minor

Owner: me

also if I can then change lizardcake's annoying perk to leader

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(I'm adopting Star Dragon, would you like them as an apprentice? Or would you rather make your own character or have someone make a new character to be your apprentice?)

I'd make one later.

• Paw up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Kinkajou said:

hey why don't i restart them-

*evil laugh*

I was trying to get to the website after school past couple days and set up/prep to begin it again, but my chromebook was not letting me get there. Not blocked just unable to load it.

• 7 months later...
15 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

@Avokiddo how would u feel about me using General Whitetail and maybe some other fawns in random rps? I mean, she was my oc originally but u adopted her after I disowned her...

But now I think she would be good for the werewolf rp so...

I give you permission to enlist our daughter to possibly be yeeted by werewolves 😌

• Haha 1