Stray Fawn Community

24 hours| human rp

MT26 - A Nicheling

So I got this idea from a really sad book I read.

You are informed you will die today, you have your last day to live your life to the fullest.

This rp starts rn and you will have a bunch of hours to submit your characters before we start. After we start we can rp but your characters need to be careful since they know they will die today but they don’t know how. At the end of the day (or earlier if your character is foolish enough to make a huge mistake) all the characters will meet their sad end and die.

Rules:

Just follow the forum rules. If you participate your character WILL die.

Form

Name:

Pronouns:

Characteristics, traits:

Backstory (optional):

Any other info:

Name: Adam

Pronouns: he/him

Characteristics, traits: Funny, talkative, scaredy (since he knows he will die)

Backstory (optional)He received the call today, he is sad because it’s unavoidable but he wants to at least make some friends for his last day.

Any other info: -

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(how long is this rp gonna run then? Is it u get to make one decision per hour or correlates with rl time? Or just its kinda on its own time and u spend time doing things?)

I guess today everyone submits their characters and tomorrow is the rp. So it ends at night, when everyone goes oof.

A RP where I can die in 24 hours or less?

Sure!

Name: Abigail

Pronouns: She/They

Characteristics, traits: Quiet, sensitive, cautious, trust issues.

Backstory (optional): A few years back, her parents died in a car accident. Leaving her alone, as she was an only child. They considered friends as family, although they left her soon after they found out they were an orphan. She has denied friendship since.

Any other info: Abigail is a lesbian.(If allowed)

• Paw up 1

Sure, we will start tomorrow then so Chiyanna has time to upload hers. And we get all the day to rp.

Just now, __________________________ said:

A RP where I can die in 24 hours or less?

Sure!

Name: Abigail

Pronouns: She/They

Characteristics, traits: Quiet, sensitive, cautious, trust issues.

Backstory (optional): A few years back, her parents died in a car accident. Leaving her alone, as she was an only child. They considered friends as family, although they left her soon after they found out they were an orphan. She has denied friendship since.

Any other info: Abigail is a lesbian.(If allowed)

• Paw up 1

(hmmmmm....

Name: Lily Thompson

Pronouns: she/her

Characteristics and traits: Brown eyes. Reddish hair. Is quiet and reflective. Searching for the meaning of life.

Backstory: Her parents are divorced. It brought her much pain as a child. She doesn't talk much to either of them. She had a child when she was a teenager she gave up for adoption. 

Other: She has a job at the supermarket