Stray Fawn Community

Switch Version 1.1.15 keeps crashing!

NutmegBGB

It randomly crashes right after a nicheling does an action (usually moving). This has happened about 15 consecutive times and each time it loses my progress! I've tried turning the system off and on again and it didn't help. The game is all but unplayable! I'm on the killer snowy mountain in the middle of winter if that helps.

• Sad 3

4 replies to this post

7 hours ago, NutmegBGB said:

It randomly crashes right after a nicheling does an action (usually moving). This has happened about 15 consecutive times and each time it loses my progress! I've tried turning the system off and on again and it didn't help. The game is all but unplayable! I'm on the killer snowy mountain in the middle of winter if that helps.

Did you use console commands? (You posted this on bugs after using console commands)

If you did so, then that tends to happen after using the cheats. Console cheats are not supported so they tend to have game breaking bugs.

5 minutes ago, A Nicheling v3.0 said:

Did you use console commands? (You posted this on bugs after using console commands)

If you did so, then that tends to happen after using the cheats. Console cheats are not supported so they tend to have game breaking bugs.

I thought switch didn't have console commands