Stray Fawn Community

The Bluecoast Academy - a magic school for nichelings!

lizardcake

1 minute ago, cheerio said:

"Yeah..." She tilted her head. "We were planning to, but we had to get out because Neila got sick."

Neila was the flying instructor, who was pretty favored by the students.

"So, uh... Everyone else is busy, so I think you might need to replace her... Also, you've got mail." She pulled out a letter out of her leather pouch.

"Thanks Qui" Dragon said taking the mail. She knew what it would contain. Yet another invitation to the school of dark magic, Blackmountain academy. And for taking over for Neila? Dragon was terrified of heights. There was no way she could teach a class to fly! She would have to talk to Shining Star about that idea.

7 minutes ago, Peanutpup77 said:

"Thanks Qui" Dragon said taking the mail. She knew what it would contain. Yet another invitation to the school of dark magic, Blackmountain academy. And for taking over for Neila? Dragon was terrified of heights. There was no way she could teach a class to fly! She would have to talk to Shining Star about that idea.

Qui nodded and walked off.

-TIMESKIP-

--

You were right before the doors to Shining Star's office.

3 minutes ago, cheerio said:

Qui nodded and walked off.

-TIMESKIP-

--

You were right before the doors to Shining Star's office.

Dragon looked at the doors, both of which were shut. What was the password again? "Rabil?" Dragon tried tentatively "Stag mole? Walrus deer?" The locks fell of the door. Dragon stepped inside. "Shining Star I need to talk to you" She called out.

5 minutes ago, Peanutpup77 said:

Dragon looked at the doors, both of which were shut. What was the password again? "Rabil?" Dragon tried tentatively "Stag mole? Walrus deer?" The locks fell of the door. Dragon stepped inside. "Shining Star I need to talk to you" She called out.

She stood from her chair.

"If it isn't Dragon." Shining Star purred

2 minutes ago, cheerio said:

She stood from her chair.

"If it isn't Dragon." Shining Star purred

"Shining Star, they sent me another letter" Dragon said. The envelope was covered in droplets of a red liquid that stuck to Dragon's claws. She didn't want to guess what that was. Dragon handed Shining Star the envelope.

3 minutes ago, Peanutpup77 said:

"Shining Star, they sent me another letter" Dragon said. The envelope was covered in droplets of a red liquid that stuck to Dragon's claws. She didn't want to guess what that was. Dragon handed Shining Star the envelope.

"Another one of these." She huffed and threw it into the trash bin.

1 minute ago, Peanutpup77 said:

Dragon gave a small smile "Also, Qui told me Neila was sick. I don't think I can take the job. I don't know how to fly, and hope I never will."

"Hm, I might give Eundo a try. He's very strict though... But I think he might do it."

3 minutes ago, cheerio said:

--

It's breakfast time.

Dragon rushed down the stairs. A large bell was bonging loudly. As she stepped outside she realized that almost no one was at breakfast. Neila was of course absent, but Riyan, the magic history teacher, and Syla the potions teacher were also missing. Half the students, including Dragon's son weren't there. Dragon's daughter, Sera, saw her gazing around the room. She bounded over and explained. "A sickness is going around. All the students have been moved to the bottom floor of our tower. Luckily the sickness isn't deadly!" she added hastily, seeing Dragon's horrified expression.

10 minutes ago, Peanutpup77 said:

Dragon rushed down the stairs. A large bell was bonging loudly. As she stepped outside she realized that almost no one was at breakfast. Neila was of course absent, but Riyan, the magic history teacher, and Syla the potions teacher were also missing. Half the students, including Dragon's son weren't there. Dragon's daughter, Sera, saw her gazing around the room. She bounded over and explained. "A sickness is going around. All the students have been moved to the bottom floor of our tower. Luckily the sickness isn't deadly!" she added hastily, seeing Dragon's horrified expression.

A student, Rosie, walked up to you. She gave you a shy look.

Owned by Peanutpup77

Name-Sera

Pronouns-She, her

Age-Teen

Appearance- Big ears, Savanna horns, Poison fangs, Water body, Claw, Nimble fingers, Scorpion tail, Gray fur, White spots.

346404501_Screenshot(21).thumb.png.6c8b29da49b322cc8e52583c21d6ccba.png

Best at History of Magic

Other-Is the daughter of Dragon, and was born at he academy. Very fun, and, unlike any other student, loves the History of Magic class.

1 minute ago, Peanutpup77 said:

"Hello Rosie" Dragon said, a little breathlessly. "Do you have a question?"

"I... wanted to show you a drawing..."

She showed you this picture, seemingly a drawing of you.

obraz.png.6fc7c0d116bb244f1452d1f3f2e9e4db.png

"D-do you... like it?"