Stray Fawn Community

Crow's homethread where I talk about anything I'm hyperfixating on

Crow

Rewatching Jacksepticeye's playthrough of Subnautica Below Zero and like Robin's voice /pos

Also my dad and step mom may get me the first game for Christmas :)

• Eek! 1

Currently hyperfixating on Spooky's House of Jumpscares and I am gonma rant about it

One of my favorite things about SHOJ is that it slowly delves into a unsettling nature and makes you go into a panic when it introduces a new specimen and it makes you more easily to spook cause you don't know what to expect causing you get spooked at the cutesy cardboard cutiut jumpscares
It also has a ton of differs horror game genres in it and has the cutesy "enemies" that do the common pop out jumpscares then the horrific monsters who start chasing you and are just scary

• Like 1

One of my FR ridgebacks is so lucky that he has a chance at getting good dragons with one of my gals cause he was gonna be exalted/sold on the spot cause I don't like how how he looks and I don't wanna waste treasure on gene things

• Eek! 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got things from the mall yesterday

The things I got from a pop shop(debated on getting Rey or Fennec but went with Rey)

20220115_171403.thumb.jpg.4e74f8714f28d26e8601c7b99be1fc94.jpg

And the thing I got from Gamestop that I am super excited about(I tired looking for original game

20220115_171634.thumb.jpg.d775fe16297b3b89ac681e68f14041d5.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...