Stray Fawn Community

Ozzy Homeplace/Art Dump where i overwork myself for fun and complain about being sick/tired, and also post art sometimes

Ozzy.

*screaming like a maniac*

AAUUASHSHFHFERHGEBVNETFG

*slamming fists on table and sobbing hysterically*

I   N E E D    T H E    C O L O R E D    S A L E S G U Y S    ANERGJERNGEFJGGFHDGNBGNBRJLBJR

*shaking and sobbing*

HASHHDAHDSFDHGGHFJHHASDADASFADSFDFGGFg

is it normal to look in the roblox avatar shop for at least three hours to find the perfect accessories for ocs or is that just me?

• Paw up 1

this is my beloved Charlie

he's and addison because yes

he's teal not blue 

if you call him blue there is a 50% chance he'll either cry or murder you

oh yeah forgot to mention this man is a serial killer

he also has an arsenal of weapons in his pockets so don't tick him off

hit you with that permanent smile that alastor does bahahaha

but,,,,,, 

smiley face glasses ghdfgjdfjg <333

TNM9RPJEiOkg3t7DHo_V9lVn_XZ4gCVZQb-xbjJz5_CzAw3UeNzA8n4__rZaaeztswUKY5kobCFnktR_uYGhnYRDXtXY_-ccVl5EkGZ2IosooP_o9uwemm8or985VDsvQ-M1e7wN

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

Just now, lemon man said:

this is my beloved Charlie

he's and addison because yes

he's teal not blue 

if you call him blue there is a 50% chance he'll either cry or murder you

oh yeah forgot to mention this man is a serial killer

he also has an arsenal of weapons in his pockets so don't tick him off

hit you with that permanent smile that alastor does bahahaha

but,,,,,, 

smiley face glasses ghdfgjdfjg <333

TNM9RPJEiOkg3t7DHo_V9lVn_XZ4gCVZQb-xbjJz5_CzAw3UeNzA8n4__rZaaeztswUKY5kobCFnktR_uYGhnYRDXtXY_-ccVl5EkGZ2IosooP_o9uwemm8or985VDsvQ-M1e7wN

also what???

hand reveal.

bam.

• Eek! 1

((tw: little bit of blood))

*throws dad character at you*

this is Dex D. Addison

we love him

this man can spawn like,,, infinite Graham crackers and trail mix

camping dad camping dad

he needs to practice self care because hes like d y i n g

he walks with a limp because his leg got caught in a bear trap and he was like "this is fine" and just kept on walking and it never healed right sobsobsobsobbing

his arm is like p e r m a n a t l y in bad shape because some jerk virovirokun chomped on it poor baby <///3

he smells like outside

also he makes dad jokes and we love him

he looks tough and angery but he nice and will give you food <33

jF-DB7d6w21U8PBFWtqN24M6Whg3bC1MjyeW5mZ9I4SCpZbS-xKGVHBkPtmuYJ9G-7eQDCDBKigmUhR_ioZ2vjvcNbN0ebYMID7C58iK1j41owbKuKGJ4K0ES5QOHt4-_b-GdDTd

(tw for blood up there)

• Eek! 1

nameless green ad because i suck at naming things ughughughhufhgruiugdbkkhfgj

all i know is that they like flowers and sell flowers yum yum

also flannel shirts my beloved

vPai-ZwVQYZ5Mf86YDwbDe9xvCKtbqEu4PLxMqs7OOcSOGXTK8noA8S6NC0ddVYPuI6vCV3x4ZVP0kIC2PuE4ayyE-QvGzMlA-j4FAsk_EozUkEioSXNnqNADXo6OkGQEnOik-_w

• Love 1

my first ad oc hahah so much backstory in this one

this is Callisto the bird ad 

he sells instruments and plays music

he can whistle very well and sometimes he tweets like a bird

he loves hugs and will gladly give you one

but of course not every thing can be all fuzzy and sweet...

Callisto used to be completely normal, normal life, normal music business, he was happy. but then he met Charlie, and being the lovebird he is, fell absolutely head over heels for him. Charlie saw this as an advantage, possibly a new business partner,,, leading Charlie to force poor Callisto to do whatever he wanted, this included stealing and other crime, but never murder. One day, Charlie made a deal: if Callisto could successfully break in to the Queen's mansion and kill her, Charlie would stay with him forever. But of course our beloved Callisto couldn't dream of killing anyone, and refused to do it, even when Charlie asked if he would do it for him, because Charlie already knew Callisto had feelings for him. Once again, Callisto refused. Charlie was not thrilled about this, and snuck into the mansion anyway, dragging poor bird boy with him. Charlie took him all the way to the acid river, Callisto thought that it was just a little detour, but god he was wrong. Charlie began talking about the future, what it would be like. He told Callisto that because of him, he, a literal serial killer, actually felt something for once,,, he actually began to feel love towards him. Charlie then says that life would be so much easier if Callisto just did what he asked,,, and some things... you just have to do yourself... and some people are an inconvenience to his real goal. Without warning he shoves Callisto in the acid river, thinking it would kill him. Charlie then left to go find the Queen. a few minutes later Callisto drags himself out of the acid river and is all laggy and glitchy and all messed up. Glitching and teleporting through the mansion he finally finds an exit. Once he gets out he has a mental breakdown and swears that if he sees Charlie again, he will kill him. Screw being nice and happy all the time, that jerk was gonna get it.

the end

vZEpEt5UUXysg0Hh72r_pw7TUDzLsvqpCPtLdA1TpaTiQn0iohnAne4b6-g-sBs3S9COxIEoKMpeag0vd1aZnmeDCMheTRM0x8QPt407errqt6xQmvQb56faUpHS2c8SmARKAONM

• Love 1

Aphid: Are you an 'arrr!' pirate or a 'yo-ho!' pirate?

StinkBug: i'm a 'i am not spending 1 million dollars on a picture i can just screenshot' pirate

• Haha 1

im having an absolute blast with this random quote generator

the frickin addisons because i love them with all of my heart

(Charlie and Email are ocs and Email is not mine, i roleplay a lot with his creator and im obsessed with their ship)

Screenshot 2022-01-25 10.32.21 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-01-25 10.08.56 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-01-25 9.54.43 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-01-25 9.38.23 AM.png

• Haha 1