Stray Fawn Community

Ozzy Homeplace/Art Dump where i overwork myself for fun and complain about being sick/tired, and also post art sometimes

Ozzy.

12 minutes ago, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

GUYS I FOUND A DELTARUNE FNF MOD

SCREAMS 
NOOO THEY TOOK THEM TOO SFBJFGBJFGNB /lh

23 hours ago, O z z y said:

murder child for @Modiano 

this is Meridiem Solis

translated to "the midday sun"

she's basically animus cursed to have eyes on almost every part of her body

she can freeze time whenever she wants because shes basically a god

shes also very scary and will probably eat you

enjoy<3

2022_04_27_0je_Kleki.png

Do I credit you as Ozzy or Cheeseburger (or something else)?

24 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Do I credit you as Ozzy or Cheeseburger (or something else)?

just Ozzy please, and the base is Plasmawolf2016 if you need that too<3

• Like 1

i want to sit in one of those expensive chairs with gold on it a shady office while soft jazz plays at a low volume in the background while i sip on some monster and when my henchmen drag in a man in way too much punk apparel who supposedly was a murder suspect of my wife ill say while leaning forward, rubbing my hands together menacingly, and in an italian accent, "ah, Johnny Slaash, notorious for reeking havoc across the south border,-" i will then be interrupted by the man, with him frantically asking, "W-Who the hell are ya- and what do ya want from me-?" and other questions in relation to that topic- i will then signal for one of the henchmen to shut him up, and i will continue, "now Mr. Slaash, i have a question for you,, did you kill my wife? yes or no, just a simple answer," the man called Slaash will squint his eyes a bit, thinking, "no i don't recall i murdered anyon--" "hm, you hesitated,, I need your honest answer, and then, maybe ill let you out alive,," then suddenly pulling out a gun and pointing it at the man, "yes or no. i will not ask again."

that got too specific but boy howdy i wanna be a crime boss jsbnlkrdjg

help

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O z z y said:

i want to sit in one of those expensive chairs with gold on it a shady office while soft jazz plays at a low volume in the background while i sip on some monster and when my henchmen drag in a man in way too much punk apparel who supposedly was a murder suspect of my wife ill say while leaning forward, rubbing my hands together menacingly, and in an italian accent, "ah, Johnny Slaash, notorious for reeking havoc across the south border,-" i will then be interrupted by the man, with him frantically asking, "W-Who the hell are ya- and what do ya want from me-?" and other questions in relation to that topic- i will then signal for one of the henchmen to shut him up, and i will continue, "now Mr. Slaash, i have a question for you,, did you kill my wife? yes or no, just a simple answer," the man called Slaash will squint his eyes a bit, thinking, "no i don't recall i murdered anyon--" "hm, you hesitated,, I need your honest answer, and then, maybe ill let you out alive,," then suddenly pulling out a gun and pointing it at the man, "yes or no. i will not ask again."

that got too specific but boy howdy i wanna be a crime boss jsbnlkrdjg

help

Yes. 

Be crime boss.  

MUST... 

YOU MUST.. 

I DEMAND IT.

• Eek! 1

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Yes. 

Be crime boss.  

MUST... 

YOU MUST.. 

I DEMAND IT.

I WILL

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

S a m e

U can just like... steal them...  and blame it on someone else- not that hard.. you just have ti be good a running... main reason why I'm not in jail. 

(/j ×100

• Eek! 1