Stray Fawn Community

Ozzy Homeplace/Art Dump where i overwork myself for fun and complain about being sick/tired, and also post art sometimes

Ozzy.

patiently waiting for my cellular data to start working again so i can look at the roblox catalog instead of doing my work

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dead Blizzard said:

ozzy ur pfp is beautiful i heart u ❀️

thank you!!1 i heart you too ❀️❀️ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O z z y said:

thank you!!1 i heart you too ❀️❀️ 

omg now its gay *SOBBING AND SCREAMING*

OMG!1!! GUYS!!1Β 

IK WHAT I WANNA BE WHEN I FINISH SHCOOL!!!!

I WANNA B A CLOWN!!!!!
I WANNA WEAR CLOWN SHOES AND WALK WITH A HONKING NOISE!!!!!Β 
I WANT TO HAVE A RED BALL NOSE AND A FLOWER THAT SPRAYS WATAH IN YER FACE WHEN YOU SMELL IT!!
I WANNA SLIP ON A BANANA AND ITLL GO "WUPUPUPUP!!!" LIKE HOW IT DOES IN THE CARTOONS AND AND ANDΒ  ILL FALL FLAT ON MY FACE WITH A CARTOON SPLAT AND THERE WILL BE A LAUGH TRACK!!!!1!
I WANT TO SCARE THE ABSOLUTE CRAP OUTTA KIDS !!!
I ALSO WANT TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH BECAUSE MY ENTIRE PURPOSE FOR BEING A CLOWN IS TO SHOW THE WORLD HOW FRICKIN DONE I AM WITH EVERYONES CRAP!!!

HAHAAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!

• Eek! 2
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, O z z y said:

who wants to form a clown kingdom with me

im kingΒ πŸ€‘πŸ‘‘

ME!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Eek! 1

6 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

ME!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are now the official clown kingdom advisor

now go, collect more subjects

this kingdom will not fall

• Eek! 1

On 4/21/2022 at 1:30 PM, O z z y said:

ladies, gentlemen, and those who do not identify

i present to you,

Him..

{{TW: Frequent mention of death}}

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

-name-

The Huntsman, or Huntsman, it prefers the first one

-age-

about 106 in dragon years, but beings like him can live for far longer than any dragon,,

-pronouns-

He/They/It

-tribe-

"We don't know where it came from,, or what it is, exactly.. all I know is that thing.. is sure a hell not a dragon..."

-abilities-

extremely heightened sense of smell and hearing, able to track down anything in a matter of days,, he has never failed a hunt. The Huntsman has the ability to partially mind-control certain dragons, a bit like the hive-mind, but his, is different.. it starts off as a little voice, telling you to do something, then if the action is not completed, he will remind you until its done. dragons who ignore this are eventually driven mad by the voices, and are then forced to complete the task or the insanity will then drive them to,, end the issue themselves. even so, once the task is completed, Huntsman will then kill the dragon himself.

Mosquito held his head, shaking frantically, mutteringΒ nonsense.

"Somethings in my head... Cerulean.. somethings in there- it's saying I need to..."

He paused, staring mindlessly at his sister, Cerulean. His eyes were pitch black. She will never forget that sight..

"It's saying I... I need to kill you."

Β 

-appearance-

The Huntsman appears to be a very, very large Hive-Night hybrid, almost as large as Darkstalker. It has dark, blood red scales with black, rune-like symbols along his body. They have huge, ruby red wings with scattered star patterns along them, like a NightWing. He is most commonly seen wearing the bloodied skull of a HiveWing. The Huntsman's eyes constantly leak some strange black liquid, it has the consistency of melted wax, and is fatal if ingested or gotten in an open wound.

"The m-mask- seems to be f-fused to his face, we cant get it off, t-trust us... we tried...--"

The IceWing proceeded to fall to the ground, vomiting some type of black liquid. He was quickly pronounced deceased after running off into the hallway, straight through the door, and slamming into the brick wall with a force only the heavens could describe. It killed him on impact.

Seems like he wanted out.

-backstory-

"I already told you, we have no clue where it came from, or what exactly it wants. Now please get out of my home.."

Β 

i once had an oc sorta similar to this, if i have the time i might try to look for it in my files somewhere

• Ozzy. changed the title to Ozzy's Homeplace where i drink monster and complain /j /lh
2 hours ago, King Ozy said:

who wants to form a clown kingdom with me

im kingΒ πŸ€‘πŸ‘‘

ME WANTS TO BE CLOWN!! I WANT TO MURBER- I-i mean, MAKE PPL LAUGH!!!

18 hours ago, Modiano said:

Can I be the kingdom's NEET?

yes i dont know what that is but you can be one<3

17 hours ago, Perci_Meow_UvU said:

ME WANTS TO BE CLOWN!! I WANT TO MURBER- I-i mean, MAKE PPL LAUGH!!!

you now have the role as

executioner

• Love 1

13 hours ago, π•„π”Έπ•‹π•‹β„π”Όπ•Šπ•Š said:

m e

clown knight<3