Stray Fawn Community

Ozzy Homeplace/Art Dump where i overwork myself for fun and complain about being sick/tired, and also post art sometimes

Ozzy.

18 hours ago, Ozzy. said:

guh

help im so tired, i want ti go home sobbing

anyways um im so close to being done with my animation 😍🥰

just a few more incredibly detailed frames that mean nothing

i am so overwhelmed oh my god pleae hepl ,e

im working on a story, drawing stuff for people, along with grinding for solstice in DA, but also on a call for like 5 hours straight with my friend and working on schoolwork please save me

i kniow ow u feel when i draw random art and stuff then i make weird animations of wof and cringe bacause i pur no time in caus i got bored. tbis is oprubab ly because im on the wron g app 

• Like 1

plese save me im so tired

i slept on the buss and i hit my head on the window and it hurt bad because our bus driver cant drive

anyewasy how were yalls morning 

646349e580a208f3afa9a23c_79-p-500.png

• Sad 1

hello i am back

um

so I'm making a spoon in woodworking and my hands are so sore, it hurts to hold a pencil and draw and when I do it looks like the big poopa.

i took some ibuprofen and put some bio freeze on the back of my hands but i think it gave me a rash lmao 😍 (sobbing)

i want to go home super bad because i feel like vomite and my head hurting 🧞‍♂️

• Sad 2

• Ozzy. changed the title to Ozzy Homeplace/Art Dump where i overwork myself for fun and complain about being sick/tired, and also post art sometimes

hello i have a question

is it normal for parents to restrict internet access until the child is 16-

that is literally what happened to me ive only been able to watch yt for a year and a half since they actually let me be able to search things on gogle

is this normal-

help

also um, is it also normal not to be able to have sleep overs or friends over to stay the night???

• Sad 2

On 8/24/2023 at 4:42 PM, Ozzy. said:

hello i have a question

that is literally what happened to me ive only been able to watch yt for a year and a half since they actually let me be able to search things on gogle

is this normal-

help

also um, is it also normal not to be able to have sleep overs or friends over to stay the night???

Uh yeah that may be too strict...

• Sad 1
  • Paw up 2

On 8/24/2023 at 9:42 AM, Ozzy. said:

hello i have a question

is this normal-

help

My grandparents are the same way (I live with them). I've been 16 since mid-April, and I still don't have a phone. I've had a phone before (on multiple occasions), but when I first had one, I had a screen time limit of 15 minutes a day. And half the time, I wasn't even allowed to be on my phone because i was being a "bad kid". I didn't have access to the internet, and if I wanted to download an app, it had to be approved by my grandmother. I didn't have access to Youtube until about two years later, and it wasn't even normal youtube- it was youtube kids. 

Sorry for the long explinations, but I just want you to know that I'm in the same boat, man. It sucks.

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, Forg King said:

My grandparents are the same way (I live with them). I've been 16 since mid-April, and I still don't have a phone. I've had a phone before (on multiple occasions), but when I first had one, I had a screen time limit of 15 minutes a day. And half the time, I wasn't even allowed to be on my phone because i was being a "bad kid". I didn't have access to the internet, and if I wanted to download an app, it had to be approved by my grandmother. I didn't have access to Youtube until about two years later, and it wasn't even normal youtube- it was youtube kids. 

Sorry for the long explinations, but I just want you to know that I'm in the same boat, man. It sucks.

good lord thats awful, i remember when i first downloaded an app on my tablet and my parents found out. it was just a drawing app like ibis paint x or something- and they said i could keep it but i would have to ask their permission before downloading more. they put parental controls on my tablet because they didnt trust me, putting a password on the thing so id have to bring it to them every time i wanted to use it- it was like being interrogated by the police. "what are you gonna do with it?" draw as always since thats the only thing i could do there. and every time the time limit was up, they would check the history and apps i had left open when i gave it back. it was hell. i got that thing for christmas and i couldnt even use it without them over my shoulder and watching my every move.

also i dont mind long explanations <33 i like readin other ppls takes on things ^^

• Sad 3
  • Love 1

mm procrastination 

i have gotten one frame of my video done and have not worked on it since i said i was skull

also i have this stinky cowboy addiction (yes again) and the thoughts of the funny yeehaw men wont leave

On 8/24/2023 at 9:42 AM, Ozzy. said:

hello i have a question

is this normal-

help

yeah that might be a little,, strict. they probably have their reasons and im not parent but imo thats too much to restrict. i haven’t had a sleepover since 2nd grade. idk i hope it changes for you or smtn :’)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

some names i thought of on the spot:

pirahna

eel

avocado

foliage

serpent

fern

oooo i like pirahna <333 tyy

other people: *tortures ai chat bots and bully them*

me: *makes william afton a grilled cheese*

making the ai bots sad or hurting them makes me cry, i know they arent real but still-

lmoa help i got sick over the weekend and stayed home 2 days from school, the last four days have been like a fever dream and also i like tf2 now lolzzz so expect some funny tf2 art soon 😍

i can only hear out of one ear wow :cute:

mr brightside sounds so wrong with one right ear lol

gotta get these things cleaned out

im so old holy freak

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSilly said:

My friend does and she keeps tryna convince me to play it

omg please play it its so fun :0 you can get super pretty dragons and the halloween event is starting soon so 👀